Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahah! :loool: I'm watching Ratree Samon right now and it's so hilarious! No wonder why Gaayoo is possessive of Aum, Gaayoo is a woman! I thought Gaayoo was a man, dressed up like one! I bet Gaayoo fell in love with Aum like all of us. :yahoo: :loool:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i mentioned this before.. but if anyone still wants to see aum and aff on a talkshow.. aum was on tee taiy kru and they also interviewed aff and aum at the end too. it aired on january 20.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
LYNDA i think i might have miss that part that you're talking about ..i didn't hear it .. ;)

anyway, AIYA .. i went and youtube ending credit of OIL/PAN .. *sighed* yeah. it doesn't look good either, quite boring and draggy looking, plus i still not fond of PANCAK :lol: .. in fact, YOUR MV CAPTURE more attention from me .. let's say if i have not seen it yet. i would so love to see it b/c it look so feisty interesting .. i think JUI/OIL look much better together along with AUM/NOON/KWAN.

man, i wanna see AFF/OIL too .. but i still pick AUM/AFF :wub:
really, I'm doing caps now, I'll show you.
It's gonna be a cute ending. I mean we already know it's gonna be a happy ending, a hug on the beach near HArin's tomb. Before that happens, Harit is gonna have to pay for what he has done.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i mentioned this before.. but if anyone still wants to see aum and aff on a talkshow.. aum was on tee taiy kru and they also interviewed aff and aum at the end too. it aired on january 20.
Yah, I'm looking for that show but I can't seem to find it on any of their boards, the whole show, any links? I really want to see that.

onahc

sarNie Elites
aff is a fine actress. she is solid throughout and was especially great in episode 7, wow! aff is a perfect costar for aum who is extremely talented as well.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
aff is a fine actress. she is solid throughout and was especially great in episode 7, wow! aff is a perfect costar for aum who is extremely talented as well.
couldn't agree more! they are perfect for their roles, I totally fell in love with both of them because of JLR. Aff + Aum = Perfect Couple!!! :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
just to let ya know .. there going about another attempt R" scene ...when they return to BBK
B'Sarn, you made my day. I want to fainted right now hearing this news! :yahoo:

onahc

sarNie Elites
you know what else i realized? i'm glad aum grew a real mustache and beard and not the fake draw on ones that look so tacky.