Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
K, WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY MIGHT HAVE ALREADY BEEN STATED BUT I'M NOT GOING BACK THROUGH THE THREADS TO FIGURE THAT OUT. LOL

ANYWAYS, HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THE OLDER VERSIONS OF JUMLEAY RUK...I'VE SEEN TWO PREVIOUS MAKES BEFORE AFF AND AUM'S VERSION AND REMEMBER THAT THERE WERE NO R SCENES!!

THUS I AM SO INCREDIBLY SHOCKED RIGHT NOW!! HAHAHA!! NO MATTER HOW FAST IT WENT, I'M STILL STUNNED AT THE FACT THAT THERE WAS STILL EVEN AN R FREAKIN SCENE IN THE LAKORN!!!!!!! HHHHA.... WOW!

THIS MIGHT BE KIND OF TWISTED BUT JUMLEAY RUK WAS ONE THE LAKORNS THAT I ALWAYS DREAMT WOULD HAVE AN R SCENE. IT NEVER DID HAPPEN UNTIL NOW....

....OH DAMN....I THINK I CAN REST IN PEACE NOW...

....BECAUSE MY NASTY LITTLE DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE....

LLLOOOL!!! :lol:
LAMO . You are right girl the 2 older version didn't have an R" scene they fall in love on the island/forest while Harit KNOE she is Sananee and Soyia was weak and wasn't feisty like this version but she have a good heart so she manage to win over his revengeful feeling . He found out when he return to the city and decided to revenge the real Sananee by courting her but at the same time he want to see Soyia but later on in the lakorn Soyia 's loyal & love she have for Sananee was so strong dat she keep on pushing Harit to love Sananee for real and forget about her ....i don't like it when the N"k pushes someone she love to someone else just cuz she feel sorry for someone. So true . I alway thought the old version of JRL should of have an R" scene too but it didn't :lol: . YOu so crazy ^^ high ^ 5. This version is completely differ in so many way but i love it .

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't know. Chanida is pretty crazy too. She hired some guy at Phuket to mug and injure Sunsanee. Who does that except crazy people?
I swear those side characters are playing dirty. At first, I liked Chanida because she seem professional and now I think they're all crazy.

Didn't feel like cutting the pic.

THEY REALLY miss casted SO's mom. IT doesn't even look like So.
This might sound really racist but Soriya's mom looks too Caucasian.
Aff is like pure thai and she doesn't even look mix.

I was like..huh? Is that really her mom?
lol soo true ! We could be bias and doesn't see the miss cast ^^ no wonder thailand complain hahaha. Yes , the mom and Bai is a miss cast.

sarN

sarNie Granny
what kind of rape scene is that? aum just throw aff in the bed and commercial next day he's at the front porch drinking coffee and she laying down crying in bed. no kissing struggling fighting what so ever

dis is kind of a off topic but when my mom leture me about loving my body -- like dont' let any guys touches , hugs or kisses me :lol: i swear to u dis is wat she say " a girl is like a blank paper if u lose it to a guy it like u spill coffee on it and it will leave a stain it won't be blank and white like before " i was 15 /16 i think when she give me dat girl talk LMAO. When i saw the coffee scene i have flash back .

newbiw

sarNie Egg
วันพุธที่ 23 ม�ราคม 2551

�ฉเป็นชุด..."อั้ม" โรคจิต
"�อฟ" ซาดิสต์ตัวจริง

พุธนี้ 3 พิธีà¸?รà¹?ซบ..ซ่า à¸?าณี-à¸?าละà¹?มร์-à¸?รรชัย ลัดคิวพาทีมนัà¸?à¹?สดงจาà¸?ละครซà¸
ดิสต์เรตติ้งà¹?รง “จำ เลยรัà¸?â€? ทั้ง อั้ม-อธิชาติ, à¹?อฟ-ทัà¸?ษอร, ชาย-ชาตโยดม, จอย-รินลณี à¹?ละ พุดเดิ้ล-ปาจรีย์ มาร่วมพูดคุยถึง เบื้องหลังสุดโหดทรหด พร้อมด้วย ความลับสุดซี๊ด เริ่มที่ à¹?อฟ ที่นอà¸?จาà¸?จะโดนทรมานต่างๆ นานาà¹?ล้ว ยังต้องเข้าฉาà¸?à¸?ับสารพัดสัตà¸
์ทั้ง ลิง, ตุ๊à¸?à¹?à¸?, งูหลาม, à¹?มงมุม, บึ้ง โดยทีมงานà¸?ลัวไม่เห็นภาพเลยà¸
าตัว เป็นๆ มาให้ดูจะจะ ผลคือ à¸?ระเจิง! à¹?ต่ไม่ใช่สาวๆ à¸?ลับเป็น นายหนุ่ม ที่วิ่งไม่คิดชีวิต จาà¸?นั้นมาต่อด้วย à¹?ฉเป็นชุด โดยอั้มขอà¹?ฉà¹?อฟà¸?่อน ว่าเห็นน่าทะนุถนอมà¹?บบนี้ตัà¸
จริง ซาดิสต์à¸?ว่านายหฤษฎ์หลายเท่à¸
! à¹?ต่ดูท่าà¸?รรมจะติดจรวด เมื่ออั้มโดนà¹?ฉà¸?ลับว่าตัวจรà¸
ง โรคจิตสุดๆ ชอบ รูด�าร์ด?! คนใน�อง โดย เหยื่อเจ้าประจำคือ จอย (ผู้น่าสงสาร)

ไม่�ค่นั้น ชาย �ับ พุดเดิ้ล ยัง�ทคทีม�ฉ วีร�รรมสุด�สบ ของจอย�บบไม่ไว้หน้า ตามฟังคำ��้ตัว เอ้ย! ความจริงจา�ปา��ต่ละคน ใน “ราตรีสโมสร�

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
more screenshot:

when he takes her hand, so cute

harit looks so sorry, i feel sad for him

they are so far away, but he wants to be closer, would she accepts?

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: another long quote - trying to input a little of my comment in here .. you gals are funny to begin with .
Thookatha - haha, i know how you feel .. just like how i wish they do a remake of failuong and add in a baby scene in there .. not have her have a miscarriage .. the old one is so so sososoos good .. until they spoil it with the miscarriage .. so if they were to remake it and make my dream come true, i can sleep in peace for that one also .. LOl

mintwix
in another way. the r-scene can be extended.. if soriya or harit reflects on the incident. you know how they sometimes make up for scenes that are cut out but then reappear with the character's reflections. of course i'm not anticipating tho. just a hopeless hope. lol.

haha, i didn't even have time to think of that but that could be the case too .. i mean, once in the city, they might think about it or what if when So went to the clinic and found out the truth, and reflects on it. it doesn't hurt to see extended struggle - i mean, it takes us forever to get the extend and truth from bontai's story, so let's hope they'll extend this when she
visit the doctor and find out that's she's pregnant, her memory of the struggle can be played there, then HARITH walk in and demand to know what's wrong with her, and that's when she'll be like .. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS but she feel regretful but yet silently happy after some deep thinking
<-don't' mind, i'm being silly atm. lol

sarN
haha. thats' what every mother said to their daughter, they'll be like, if you're a guy, i won't lecture or tell you this, but b/c you're a girl, yourself is the most precious thing, so be aware of bad ppl .. be aware of bad guy, dont' get yourself entangle with gangster .. :loool: .. so it's understandable once So lost it to HARITH, she'll be hurtful every time she see her mother b/c it's every mothers' dream to have their child live safe/sound. poor So .. i still feel bad for her ;)

iluvsarnandoil .. that's okay, having someone do it is better than wait for everyone. it's a good thing we take turn .. first come first serve for the rest that need spoiler .. i like your preview caps though .. it's something to think about for the week even though preview look kindda of sad itself .. :(

neena

sarNie Adult
วันพุธที่ 23 ม�ราคม 2551

�ฉเป็นชุด..."อั้ม" โรคจิต
"�อฟ" ซาดิสต์ตัวจริง

พุธนี้ 3 พิธีà¸?รà¹?ซบ..ซ่า à¸?าณี-à¸?าละà¹?มร์-à¸?รรชัย ลัดคิวพาทีมนัà¸?à¹?สดงจาà¸?ละครซï¿

ดิสต์เรตติ้งà¹?รง “จำ เลยรัà¸?â€? ทั้ง อั้ม-อธิชาติ, à¹?อฟ-ทัà¸?ษอร, ชาย-ชาตโยดม, จอย-รินลณี à¹?ละ พุดเดิ้ล-ปาจรีย์ มาร่วมพูดคุยถึง เบื้องหลังสุดโหดทรหด พร้อมด้วย ความลับสุดซี๊ด เริ่มที่ à¹?อฟ ที่นอà¸?จาà¸?จะโดนทรมานต่างๆ นานาà¹?ล้ว ยังต้องเข้าฉาà¸?à¸?ับสารพัดสัตï¿

์ทั้ง ลิง, ตุ๊à¸?à¹?à¸?, งูหลาม, à¹?มงมุม, บึ้ง โดยทีมงานà¸?ลัวไม่เห็นภาพเลยï¿

าตัว เป็นๆ มาให้ดูจะจะ ผลคือ à¸?ระเจิง! à¹?ต่ไม่ใช่สาวๆ à¸?ลับเป็น นายหนุ่ม ที่วิ่งไม่คิดชีวิต จาà¸?นั้นมาต่อด้วย à¹?ฉเป็นชุด โดยอั้มขอà¹?ฉà¹?อฟà¸?่อน ว่าเห็นน่าทะนุถนอมà¹?บบนี้ตัï¿

จริง ซาดิสต์à¸?ว่านายหฤษฎ์หลายเท่ï¿

! à¹?ต่ดูท่าà¸?รรมจะติดจรวด เมื่ออั้มโดนà¹?ฉà¸?ลับว่าตัวจรï¿

ง โรคจิตสุดๆ ชอบ รูด�าร์ด?! คนใน�อง โดย เหยื่อเจ้าประจำคือ จอย (ผู้น่าสงสาร)

ไม่�ค่นั้น ชาย �ับ พุดเดิ้ล ยัง�ทคทีม�ฉ วีร�รรมสุด�สบ ของจอย�บบไม่ไว้หน้า ตามฟังคำ��้ตัว เอ้ย! ความจริงจา�ปา��ต่ละคน ใน “ราตรีสโมสร�

cute pictures...i jus have no idea what's goin on though...i really wanna see this episode of the talk shoW!!!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
it was pretty funny.. and they're continueing the show next week too because it wasnt enough to fit with just one segment.. YAY! i thought chai and joy were pretty funny.. aff didnt really talk much though.

cecilia

Staff member
it was pretty funny.. and they're continueing the show next week too because it wasnt enough to fit with just one segment.. YAY! i thought chai and joy were pretty funny.. aff didnt really talk much though.
thanks for the head up ... everyone say that AFF was very quiet and polite .. so it's okay if she doesn't' talk that much .. LOl ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
with all the screaming & talking back to Harit in JLR i would think she be all out LOL but it ok . She does look mature & polite . She still HOT

cecilia

Staff member
^yup. still very hot even if she dont' say anything.. just smile and she still gain my vote

พุธนี้ 3 พิธีกรแซบ..ซ่า ญาณี-กาละแมร์-กรรชัย ลัดคิวพาทีมนักแสดงจากละครซาดิสต์เรตติ้งแรง “จำเลยรัก” ทั้ง อั้ม-อธิชาติ, แอฟ-ทักษอร, ชาย-ชาตโยดม, จอย-รินลณี และ พุดเดิ้ล-ปาจรีย์ มาร่วมพูดคุยถึง เบื้องหลังสุดโหดทรหด พร้อมด้วย ความลับสุดซี๊ด เริ่มที่ แอฟ ที่นอกจากจะโดนทรมานต่างๆ นานาแล้ว ยังต้องเข้าฉากกับสารพัดสัตว์ทั้ง ลิง, ตุ๊กแก, งูหลาม, แมงมุม, บึ้ง โดยทีมงานกลัวไม่เห็นภาพเลยพาตัวเป็นๆ มาให้ดูจะจะ ผลคือ กระเจิง! แต่ไม่ใช่สาวๆ กลับเป็น นายหนุ่ม ที่วิ่งไม่คิดชีวิต จากนั้นมาต่อด้วย แฉเป็นชุด โดยอั้มขอแฉแอฟก่อน ว่าเห็นน่าทะนุถนอมแบบนี้ตัวจริง ซาดิสต์กว่านายหฤษฎ์หลายเท่า! แต่ดูท่ากรรมจะติดจรวด เมื่ออั้มโดนแฉกลับว่าตัวจริง โรคจิตสุดๆ ชอบ รูดการ์ด?! คนในกอง โดยเหยื่อเจ้าประจำคือ จอย (ผู้น่าสงสาร)

ไม่แค่นั้น ชาย กับ พุดเดิ้ล ยังแทคทีมแฉ วีรกรรมสุดแสบ ของจอยแบบไม่ไว้หน้า ตามฟังคำแก้ตัว เอ้ย! ความจริงจากปากแต่ละคน ใน “ราตรีสโมสร” คืนนี้ 4 ทุ่มครึ่ง ช่อง 3

Credit: maxtv

anyone know what it said there? thanks in advance

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit R" Attempt (s)

1. In Bai's hut when he force kiss/rip shirt but interrupt by Gayu ( go monkey! )
2. At Harit 's room he carry her away like a caveman and throw her on the bed - V - but she fainted . He prolly prefer fresh meat :p
3. In the Cave where they take shelter from the rain -- he grab/hug/force kiss but she use the oldest trick in the book to escape :lol: and wack him
4. At the pearl farm island after he saw Soyai talkin to his men worker and pull her to a room and leture her about talking to guy and another toss her to the bed but she bit his shoulder and treaten to wack him w/ the lamb
5. At the pearl farm in her room and he came in and want to sleep w/her but she slice him w/ a fruit knife
6. Of course the deed was done at his island house

ok , i thought there was 4 attempt (s) i guess i was wrong lmao

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Harit R" Attempt (s)

1. In Bai's hut when he force kiss/rip shirt but interrupt by Gayu ( go monkey! )
2. At Harit 's room he carry her away like a caveman and throw her on the bed - V - but she fainted . He prolly prefer fresh meat :p
3. In the Cave where they take shelter from the rain -- he grab/hug/force kiss but she use the oldest trick in the book to escape :lol: and wack him
4. At the pearl farm island after he saw Soyai talkin to his men worker and pull her to a room and leture her about talking to guy and another toss her to the bed but she bit his shoulder and treaten to wack him w/ the lamb
5. At the pearl farm in her room and he came in and want to sleep w/her but she slice him w/ a fruit knife
6. Of course the deed was done at his island house
ok , i thought there was 4 attempt (s) i guess i was wrong lmao
There were five failed attempts but there were like dozens of up-close teasing of "r"

1.First episode: strip tease 20 question game.
2. this part.

3.then this part.

I don't think I can name them all. the guy was all over her. I don't think in this whole lakorn there wasn't a part where Aum was not grabbing, trying to steal a kiss, hugging and so much more on Aff. SO MUCH contact, We don't get this much contact in other lakorns. MAN.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
There were five failed attempts but there were like dozens of up-close teasing of "r"

1.First episode: strip tease 20 question game.
2. this part.

3.then this part.

I don't think I can name them all. the guy was all over her. I don't think in this whole lakorn there wasn't a part where Aum was not grabbing, trying to steal a kiss, hugging and so much more on Aff. SO MUCH contact, We don't get this much contact in other lakorns. MAN.
For real! I think that is why this lakorn has been so addicting from the very beginning. I love that Aff and Aum have such a touchy/close relationship throughout all the episodes. It makes we want to tune in to see what he's going to do next to her and what she is going to say to him to piss him off yet again (though it doesn't take very much).

sarN

sarNie Granny
and in the begin when he first capture Soyia :lol: he say she just ordinary looking how does guys fall to her charm . He know she was HOT the first time he laid eye on her but making excuses .

pze

sarNie Adult
^^hehe u guys observe like crazy but gosh i have to agree.....

twinky's on r we getting more spoilers.....crossing fingers