Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously! San is not worth the trouble and someone does need to tell Chai the truth, shouldn't waste his time on THAT, find a nice girl somewhere else I say.
Some how I want Chai to end up with Chanida, she seem better than San!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Some how I want Chai to end up with Chanida, she seem better than San!
I don't know. Chanida is pretty crazy too. She hired some guy at Phuket to mug and injure Sunsanee. Who does that except crazy people?
I swear those side characters are playing dirty. At first, I liked Chanida because she seem professional and now I think they're all crazy.

Didn't feel like cutting the pic.

THEY REALLY miss casted SO's mom. IT doesn't even look like So.
This might sound really racist but Soriya's mom looks too Caucasian.
Aff is like pure thai and she doesn't even look mix.

I was like..huh? Is that really her mom?

gs

Sexy Back
hhah. i was gone for 4 hours and it's only a page away .. that mean, i spam too much when i was here LOl

sARn I AGREE, she done it beautifully, her crying is so beautiful but yet sad too. anyway, after the r scene, i feel bad for SO .. i took a nap but still think about how horrible it was to be in So's shoe. loosing herself like that is like the whole part of her left the world .. except her body .. the way she portray the last part of how she say she don't know how to face her mom .. man, that is so sad, make me cry :lmao: she will be so embarrassed if she go home and found out later on that she's a pregnant woman with no husband. ppl will definitely look low at her .. especially the aunt and sunsanee. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? .. i wonder since So didn't tell Harith clear enough, will Sun and her mother know and burst out the news when Harith come over to play Sunsanee? *i hope there is one b/c i already have a name for him/her already :)*
i was crying too guys...so sad.. so so so sad

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know. Chanida is pretty crazy too. She hired some guy at Phuket to mug and injure Sunsanee. Who does that except crazy people?
I swear those side characters are playing dirty. At first, I liked Chanida because she seem professional and now I think they're all crazy.
Hope she stop her negative thinking later on, and make it up with Chai. :lol: San should get some lesson anyway! :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yep, me too! I liked her but now I'm not so sure...Chai deserves someone normal, no more crazies (though this keeps us watching too!).

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hmm...not too sure either on why they cast her as the mom, doesn't look like my girl So at all; oh well, they are human too, can't make us all happy with their choices!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, me too! I liked her but now I'm not so sure...Chai deserves someone normal, no more crazies (though this keeps us watching too!).
Too bad there no more lady for him to choose, but only one left that is SO but to bad she got a man ready and that is SEXY<HOT<SPICY HARIT! :yahoo: :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Where's TWINKY .. i want spoiler .. asap.. LOl .. want to know what happen .. skip all scene .. just confirm with me if
pregnant or not
:lol:

don't be bother by the cast. just focus on the future na ..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm...not too sure either on why they cast her as the mom, doesn't look like my girl So at all; oh well, they are human too, can't make us all happy with their choices!
My view is different, I think Aff look mix than pure Thai! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Too bad there no more lady for him to choose, but only one left that is SO but to bad she got a man ready and that is SEXY<HOT<SPICY HARIT! :yahoo: :lol:
Too bad right! So is taken (like really taken, wink wink). :wub:

Love Harit so much right now, he makes me wan't to faint just thinking about him :kiss:

little

sarNie Adult
what kind of rape scene is that? aum just throw aff in the bed and commercial next day he's at the front porch drinking coffee and she laying down crying in bed. no kissing struggling fighting what so ever

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
what kind of rape scene is that? aum just throw aff in the bed and commercial next day he's at the front porch drinking coffee and she laying down crying in bed. no kissing struggling fighting what so ever
Watch the one Sarn uploaded, no cut, but still a fast "R" scene. ;)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yup, been taken by my SEXY<HOT<SPICY HARIT! :wub:
Coudn't agree more, everytime i see him all sweaty and stuff...I'm like WOW, how can he be so HOT!!! Just can't take my eyes off him and all his expressions (I'm melting just thinking about it right now) :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Coudn't agree more, everytime i see him all sweaty and stuff...I'm like WOW, how can he be so HOT!!! Just can't take my eyes off him and all his expressions (I'm melting just thinking about it right now) :drool:
Don't melt yet, you have to see more JLR next week! :lol: I love when Harit is shirtless, :drool: