Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATE PICTURES NA KHA

okay, i did more manipulation .. hope this works good .. it take quite awhile ..

*haha. i can't seem to find a picture of aum's angle face, so i'm using this one for the time being ..maybe when i come across a profile pic of him, i will re-edit it.LOl

What do you think, do they look good togheter here? . i'm finally satisfy with the one of p'tik and paula's holding hand .. BUT this is the cut version.

Here's the holding hand picture of aum/aff : http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9711/02ds1.jpg
it looks great! good job :D
yes they definitely look good together :wub:

POSTER OF AUM & AFF
i love it you really do nice job :p
Okay... so I'm nowhere near as good as Cecelia or other sarnies (very talented people by the way) but here's my attempt at throwing an Aff/Aum picture together.

its nice :) i like it hehehe
I can't do nothing like cecilia, prisna, and others either lol

But this was my FAVORITE picture...so I made them closer together cuz it's hotter. HAHAH <3

i love the avatar muddie :)

awww he give her the bracelet ....

it really looks like she like the bracelet :wub:
the real R-scene is DEFNIATELY tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the confirmation i cant wait for tomorrow :lol: knowing that ep7 will have the real :r-scene-pop-corn: ima get through mah midterms :loool:

lynda thanks for the streaming links :p

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Darn it i have to wait until i get home to watch it grr..work suck..i miss out on a good epi. I would watch here at work but i can't hear anything what they are saying darn it

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
boontai becomes crazy, and yes, it seems the r-scene!!! what soraya said at the beginning? sorry but there's no sound.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks sarn.....the preview got me hyped.....its gonna be a long day until tomorrow.....ahhhhhhhhhhh

cecilia

Staff member
^SUNNY gave out the spoiler from ch3 site . . it's similar to what twinky said earlier too .. it's him making up to her and him finding out the truth .. this is going to be super exciting .. ah. more sweet scenes too .. well. on HARITH's part. LOL

Sunstar and PRISNA those are wonderful artworks .. keep it coming :wub: ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^ i know everyone is like waiting for tomorrow to see the R" scene including me :p but really it going be painful for Soyia to be R" by a guy dat she haven't even fall in love w/ and knowing he HATE her so much even though she not Sananee but he did stated that if she not he will still hurt her and go hunt the real one down . So , obviously in Soyia 's eye he is barbaric & arrogance .We can't really justiy Harit 's action for R" Soyia due to love . I blame it on his manly need is more reasonable .. she is just to HOT and it hard to control himself around her and revenge is prolly his excuse . In the preview clip it seen like Soyia isn't goin be dat easy to forget & forgive him which i think she should keep it like dat for now . Make Harit suffer !!

cecilia

Staff member
^^ i know everyone is like waiting for tomorrow to see the R" scene including me :p but really it going be painful for Soyia to be R" by a guy dat she haven't even fall in love w/ and knowing he HATE her so much even though she not Sananee but he did stated that if she not he will still hurt her and go hunt the real one down . So , obviously in Soyia 's eye he is barbaric & arrogance .We can't really justiy Harit 's action for R" Soyia due to love . I blame it on his manly need is more reasonable .. she is just to HOT and it hard to control himself around her and revenge is prolly his excuse . In the preview clip it seen like Soyia isn't goin be dat easy to forget & forgive him which i think she should keep it like dat for now . Make Harit suffer !!
I AM SO AGREE. TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THAT. I LOVE N'EK PLAYING HARD TO GET .. now we'll just sit and watch HARITH crawling begging for her attention :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, so they really added a r scene???...or is it just a tease. will they be going back to the city already cuz they've been at the island for quite sometime now. i guess after they go back theres gonna be more drama with all the misunderstanding

i want to see harit beg for forgiveness after what he has done to soriya

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^SUNNY gave out the spoiler from ch3 site . . it's similar to what twinky said earlier too .. it's him making up to her and him finding out the truth .. this is going to be super exciting .. ah. more sweet scenes too .. well. on HARITH's part. LOL

Sunstar and PRISNA those are wonderful artworks .. keep it coming :wub: ..
Thank you! Yeah it would be exciting, I can't wait, I'm watching epi 4 &5 sub.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, it not just Harit going to suffer by himself, but also SO, like you said, a guy you didnt fall in love with is going to "R" it is a painful. I hope SO have feeling for Harit, but she just dont show the feeling, hope the storyline is like that. From my view, I can tell Harit have feeling for SO, he just take the revenge as his excuse for the reason to "R" SO. :drool: :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM SO AGREE. TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THAT. I LOVE N'EK PLAYING HARD TO GET .. now we'll just sit and watch HARITH crawling begging for her attention :p
I'm with you on that too. Make us girl feel special that it not easy to get in our pant. :loool: I'm cheering for AFF, just do your thing girl, make him suffer. :loool:

BTW, Harit still get in SO pant! :loool:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ahaha i think this thread jump like 10pages since this morning.

I should of just took the day off work. I'm barking at work all day today.

All the spoiler is making me want to go home. AigoOo...

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Ahaha i think this thread jump like 10pages since this morning.

I should of just took the day off work. I'm barking at work all day today.

All the spoiler is making me want to go home. AigoOo...
I know gosh i just want to get out of work right now. gosh work suck right now :lol: