Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
i got to say..i really really enjoy this lakorn..especially seeing the ne'ek fighting back...I do think it is more intersting to see a woman that is fiesty than one that is passive.:p It makes the lakorn sweeter...and jucier..hahaha...I do agree with everyone..Aum and Aff are perfect for the roles that they are playing..i can't imagine anyone else playing their parts...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good News Everyone! So quite a few people responded back to the post about our thread! Thanks to Tinah for promoting it at ThaiTV3 Board while I promoted it at Aum-Aff's Boards, fans in Thailand said that the lakorn is doing pretty good over there, a Fever has swept them as well! This lakorn has become talk of the town. So I guess, people are complaining yet watching too!

Sarn, I believe the section is still locked because some fans have mentioned that and I tried entering without logging in and I couldn't enter either, it's still protected. I'll translate their comments in a bit ja.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just fix it again !!! it working now . GUEST can view it w/o register at SW

cecilia

Staff member
wub .. AIYA .. that's super awesome .. should tell them to check the first page for all the work that us sarnies have done for this lakorn .. this will show them how appreciate we are and that we are always AJAJAJAJA FIGHTING FOR AUM/AFF :wub:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Good News Everyone! So quite a few people responded back to the post about our thread! Thanks to Tinah for promoting it at ThaiTV3 Board while I promoted it at Aum-Aff's Boards, fans in Thailand said that the lakorn is doing pretty good over there, a Fever has swept them as well! This lakorn has become talk of the town. So I guess, people are complaining yet watching too!

Sarn, I believe the section is still locked because some fans have mentioned that and I tried entering without logging in and I couldn't enter either, it's still protected. I'll translate their comments in a bit ja.

Thats great to hear! We're not the only one going thru the JLR fever. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
wub .. AIYA .. that's super awesome .. should tell them to check the first page for all the work that us sarnies have done for this lakorn .. this will show them how appreciate we are and that we are always AJAJAJAJA FIGHTING FOR AUM/AFF :wub:

:loool: o' no we goin have guest . I should hide my JLR stick ppl wallies hahahhahahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
does anyone know how to get the ost n itunes?
Just download the ost in BUDDIE MEDIA and then drag it over to your itune player, if it's in wma file, it will ask you if you want to convert it or not. if it's already in mp3 version, no need, just drag over .. hope this helps.

:loool: o' no we goin have guest . I should hide my JLR stick ppl wallies hahahhahahahaha
they probably wonder what those little pervert emoticons doing carrying those signs :loool: let's not hope they take us the pervert way :lol:

it's good to see TWINKY user name back .. not that i don't like RUGRAT, it just feel better when TWINKY is here with the magic wand. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here are some of the comments, not all, but some that were more important and told us how the lakorn is doing over there!

1. I’m so happy that overseas people also enjoy JLR. Right now, the feedback for JLR is very good, as it has become the main subject in many of the discussion rooms at Pantip. Not only is it popular in the discussion boards, but it has become a hit in Thailand. The song has also been revised. There’s a lot of news on this.
2. It is JLR Fever everywhere now!
3. I also heard a friend from the Northern Hemisphere of Thailand who said that JLR is growing very strong.
4. Thank you for sharing the good news. I’m happy that JLR has reached over continents. I’m happy for both Aum and Aff.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Just download the ost in BUDDIE MEDIA and then drag it over to your itune player, if it's in wma file, it will ask you if you want to convert it or not. if it's already in mp3 version, no need, just drag over .. hope this helps.
they probably wonder what those little pervert emoticons doing carrying those signs :loool: let's not hope they take us the pervert way :lol:

o'my and dat tooooOOOOOOOooo :r-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
^we never project ourself to be that way, it came out naturally, right?. so it's okay to be this open .. but i have a feeling, they also cheer on the r part just that they might not have those creative emoticons to express their thoughts. can you imagine fans oversea using the sarnie emoticons? LOl ..that would be something different to look forward too LOl

Here are some of the comments, not all, but some that were more important and told us how the lakorn is doing over there!

1. I’m so happy that overseas people also enjoy JLR. Right now, the feedback for JLR is very good, as it has become the main subject in many of the discussion rooms at Pantip. Not only is it popular in the discussion boards, but it has become a hit in Thailand. The song has also been revised. There’s a lot of news on this.
3. I also heard a friend from the Northern Hemisphere of Thailand who said that JLR is growing very strong.
4. Thank you for sharing the good news. I’m happy that JLR has reached over continents. I’m happy for both Aum and Aff.
AIYA thank you so much for the translation too . you worked hard. ^^ that's good that they receive a great deal of respone .. in the end, it's not as bad as some of the ppl out there make it to be. i was sorta worry for them b/c of all these rumors. glad that ppl are starting to like it .. and yup, we're only at episode 5 so there's still a long way to go to gain more strength :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Clap, clap. I knew it. You know when something is popular when so many people complain about it.
har, har.

Hey guys, how much is pun laan?
Pun- thousand
laan- million

I know in the english language there is no thousand million. so just curious.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the response isn't as bad. Um, I think I'm going to post some banners/posters on the Thai Boards just to tease them a bit so they can enter the thread without feeling so foreign. :lol: We have loads of things they don't have but I'll just post up a few to attract them. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
^we never project ourself to be that way, it came out naturally, right?. so it's okay to be this open .. but i have a feeling, they also cheer on the r part just that they might not have those creative emoticons to express their thoughts. can you imagine fans oversea using the sarnie emoticons? LOl ..that would be something different to look forward too LOl
sure the critic is complaining & comparing but teh viewer is yarning & sarnies is promoting cuz It too HOT . It like when some viewer complain about R" scene but the most famous and popular lakorn ever had R" scene it crazzzy but it TRUE --- im sure they are cheering for the R' scene girl !! It too obvious ! Cuz ever since i can remeber lakorn BEEN having those scene the viewer have to like it for the writer to keep on putting it in storyline :lol: Yeah , imagine Ch3 board w/ sarnies emonticons LMAOOooo crazy pack of chicken !!

cecilia

Staff member
^doesn't hurt to pass down the syndrome either .. :loool:

Aiya THAT'S A GOOD IDEA! tease them .. we wont' mind more guests. or sarnies.

i can't find that many HOT pictures of AUM .. maybe i'm just too blind or something.. i wanna try manipulation again .. or more wallies for the jlr fever. don't want it to end yet.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Aum doesn't have too many good photos of him. He's not photogenic plus, I don't see much magazine shoots either. Anyway, can you blend my manipulations like the whole oldish antiqueish filter or layers you did with your banners? ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww thats great news. although they are getting alot of criticism but that mean the fans are tunning in to it. thanks alot for the tran aiyaja. alot of fans are replying back