Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know but just those Aum eyes stripping down on Aff, that's already considered the first step to R. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
sarn, I gotta ask. Would you still watch it if there is no r-scene?
good question .. would i still watch it .. *sighed* .. with the way how thing look atm .. i would still believe there is one and continue to watch it for the intenese moment even if it's misleading. at least, its' much much better than LNJ ..

I don't know but just those Aum eyes stripping down on Aff, that's already considered the first step to R. :lol:
i know what you mean. the way he look at her everytime .. man .. all i can see in his eye was RAWR-I WANT!!! at least he didnt have that disgusting look in his face like NOK on fon lek.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
there remake dat they put R" scene to it like Kaowanhai Nupensailap w/ Pete&Mam ..there wasn't one in the old version.
There was an "R" scene in the old version. Just it was very short and it was odd. She was raped yet she's not in the room for the aftermath. She was sitting down on the stairs. She didn't even run away. When he woke up and found her on the stairs lolz someone i think threw a bomb or was it a shooting? I forgot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. the lakorn would still be great despite no "R" scene but i guess there wont be as much excitment right since most of u gals are waiting for it to happen..including myself

cecilia

Staff member
There was an "R" scene in the old version. Just it was very short and it was odd. She was raped yet she's not in the room for the aftermath. She was sitting down on the stairs. She didn't even run away. When he woke up and found her on the stairs lolz someone i think threw a bomb or was it a shooting? I forgot.
WOW. that's a horrible aftermath. the night before and after sound horrible :loool:

AH. TO MAKE UP THE TOPIC FOR THE DAY.. HERE'S ANOTHER LATEST SHOOT OF THE LADIES.. man, i wish there's a couple shoot.. :(
credit to tv-inside

^Credit: Arissa @ spicy for sharing .. *i will upload these to imageshack later na kha.*

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarn, I gotta ask. Would you still watch it if there is no r-scene?

LMAOooooo .... i still will watch it cuz i love storyline w/ revenge, kidnap, slap-joop ect ..... the element it self is an ingredient for an R' scene dat enough to get my attention even if there isn't one but since i see the old verison of JLR I wasn't really hype up or excited like " Sawan Bieng " . I only have two favorite lakorn dat stand out for me and no other lakonr have top it ..which is 1# "Nung fa kub satan " and 2 # " Sawan Bieng " all other lakorn was just average to me. That why i have a " Sawan Bieng " banner on the forum and dat the first time SW have a lakorn banner . I usually like it plain if there was a banner up there it prolly one of my mod create it and put it there :lol: [anyone remember the r' flash muddie did ? LMAO ..i didn't know about dat one but it was funnie to see it ] With dat said . Yes , i would watch it even if it didn't have an R" scene but after i heard there IS ONE .....girl , i recharge my battery with Duracell brand and keep on goin and goin about JLR ... now i can't sleep :lol: I'm not goin lie . Knowing there a R' scene dat got me crazy . It ok if ppl call me a pervert LMAOooo i'll stick it next to my name tag.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There's a lot of chit chat on the boards but not enough photos! Aum and Aff totally needs to do like 10 magazine shoots together or something to satisfy my thirst. :ph34r: Where are all the Thai fans at? They should have done a lot of chasing so they can share tons of photos but seems like that didn't happen. :(

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
There's a lot of chit chat on the boards but not enough photos! Aum and Aff totally needs to do like 10 magazine shoots together or something to satisfy my thirst. :ph34r: Where are all the Thai fans at? They should have done a lot of chasing so they can share tons of photos but seems like that didn't happen. :(

i know i love it when people share pictures of them.. maybe after all the good feedback from the lakorn theyll have more magazine covers together.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
LMAOooooo .... i still will watch it cuz i love storyline w/ revenge, kidnap, slap-joop ect ..... the element it self is an ingredient for an R' scene dat enough to get my attention even if there isn't one but since i see the old verison of JLR I wasn't really hype up or excited like " Sawan Bieng " . I only have two favorite lakorn dat stand out for me and no other lakonr have top it ..which is 1# "Nung fa kub satan " and 2 # " Sawan Bieng " all other lakorn was just average to me. That why i have a " Sawan Bieng " banner on the forum and dat the first time SW have a lakorn banner . I usually like it plain if there was a banner up there it prolly one of my mod create it and put it there :lol: [anyone remember the r' flash muddie did ? LMAO ..i didn't know about dat one but it was funnie to see it ] With dat said . Yes , i would watch it even if it didn't have an R" scene but after i heard there IS ONE .....girl , i recharge my battery with Duracell brand and keep on goin and goin about JLR ... now i can't sleep :lol: I'm not goin lie . Knowing there a R' scene dat got me crazy . It ok if ppl call me a pervert LMAOooo i'll stick it next to my name tag.
Sawan Bieng, Brook ruined it for me and sorry, Kob was so annoying in that lakorn, no offense to any of her fans. :ph34r: I seriously had no intentions of watching this lakorn but that day I was bored out of my wits so I randomly took a peek and now I'm hooooooked, addicted to the leads and storyline you can say. With or without a R scene, it's still sizzling hot ja!

About Sawan Bieng, I probably won't enjoy it as much as JRL. One, Ken is already married, something I'm a bit uneased about. I mean, for JRL, both are still single so the chances of them hooking up in reality is still there you know? I for one tend to get really crazy and cheer them on in life. So with Ken's situation, even if the lakorn was super great, it will only remain within lakorn boundaries and won't overflow into reality like Aum and Aff, which does impact my support and addiction.

Hey, speaking about reality, who is Aff's boyfriend? I know that Aum and Pinky may be dating; hopefully not. ^_^ If anything, Pinky should date Arnus LOL. And Aum is reserved for Aff, I don't think Pinky fans would mind at all. :tease:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sawan Bieng, Brook ruined it for me and sorry, Kob was so annoying in that lakorn, no offense to any of her fans. :ph34r: I seriously had no intentions of watching this lakorn but that day I was bored out of my wits so I randomly took a peek and now I'm hooooooked, addicted to the leads and storyline you can say. With or without a R scene, it's still sizzling hot ja!

About Sawan Bieng, I probably won't enjoy it as much as JRL. One, Ken is already married, something I'm a bit uneased about. I mean, for JRL, both are still single so the chances of them hooking up in reality is still there you know? I for one tend to get really crazy and cheer them on in life. So with Ken's situation, even if the lakorn was super great, it will only remain within lakorn boundaries and won't overflow into reality like Aum and Aff, which does impact my support and addiction.

Hey, speaking about reality, who is Aff's boyfriend? I know that Aum and Pinky may be dating; hopefully not. ^_^ If anything, Pinky should date Arnus LOL. And Aum is reserved for Aff, I don't think Pinky fans would mind at all. :tease:

Aja Aja Fighting ! u should watch the OLD version of "Sawan Bieng" 88 ! i like Brook 's version cuz it sooo bitter sweet ... no romance *slap* vs the 88' one but it a must see too . Sam was straight up hilarious as Kavee .

sarN

sarNie Granny
it was a Bomb :lol: but i dont think it an R' scene . it too werid to be one ! but petey/mam it was 2x

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. . you're too honest but it's the truth. anytime there's r lakorn with r being mention .. i'm in it.
i have not seen nung fa kub satan nor sawan bieng fully so i can't comment much beside seeing r clip of johnny/numfon and kob/brook chasing around ..

this is the first lakorn that got me up all night and all day staying in here .. not moving anywhere either :lol:

MY GOSH. i for one have that habit too :lol:

WO! everyone left :loool: what happen ..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hahah. . you're too honest but it's the truth. anytime there's r lakorn with r being mention .. i'm in it.
i have not seen nung fa kub satan nor sawan bieng fully so i can't comment much beside seeing r clip of johnny/numfon and kob/brook chasing around ..

this is the first lakorn that got me up all night and all day staying in here .. not moving anywhere either :lol:
MY GOSH. i for one have that habit too :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: yhu been in here all day and night huh?? yher addicted. i am too!! :loool: buh i gotta share computer wit mah sis sooo i cant be in here everyday :lol: buh its okay cuh when i come in here im happy and hyped up reading everyones post and lookin at dhe pictures post :wub: :wub:

ohemgee dhers only 3 members in here
dhats a shocker :eek:

pze

sarNie Adult
i have to third that with aum being reserved for aff......pinky looks cute with arnus n kinda odd with aum....