Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
I am not thai, but i am totally addicted to this lakorn right now. I haven't been this addicted since
Kaew Tah Pee (Tik & Cherry ^_^ ).
I am watching my favorite parts over and over again. I hace read the comments and I agree that Harit is getting attracted to Soriya more and more even thought his words are contradicting his feelings. :wub:
Last thing, Aum and Aff are perfect for these roles. I used to like hong kong dramas like TVB alot, but now thai lakorn are my favorite, very interesting plots---much better that korean or TVB. I am officially joinung the JLR Fever.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
... im tryin to go to sleep ...working tomorrow but LMAOooooooo
Me too. Notice I said night night already but I just logged back in for no reason. Hey Sarn, is the themesong embedded on someone's signature? Mind sharing the mp3, the clear version anyone? The playlist link won't allow me to download unless it's through Itunes or whatnot. :(

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i found this clip on utube so credit goes to the OG uploader chai and joy talk about their characters in JLR and defend the "fighting" style of this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItUxqArk3A
It's so funny. I'm beginning to like Chai. He's so funny. Near the end, he was like everyone this is a lakorn don't try the bob hairstyle. It may look nice on Joy, but not you. They were so funny. Joy kept smacking him. He seems fun to work with.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow...it's totally JLR phase now for everyone.... all banners and avatars... converting to JLR....

but i admit, this lakorn is awesome!!! nothing to bore us with at all...

pyh

sarNie Elites
I like this lakorn too, but I think something drastic needs to happen. Like getting out of the island. It's starting to get bored after 5 episodes of her trying to get away and him bringing her back. Move the storyline on. If he's gonna rape her, so do it!!! haha

chinda

sarNie Elites
I like this lakorn too, but I think something drastic needs to happen. Like getting out of the island. It's starting to get bored after 5 episodes of her trying to get away and him bringing her back. Move the storyline on. If he's gonna rape her, so do it!!! haha
ahaha your last comment is very funny hihi
Let's hope for some romance<3 before he let her go/escape.
IMO, the lakorn doesn't drag at all ^^

cecilia

Staff member
Yup, me too. I'm going to buy the Official DVD Set hoping that none of the scenes will be deleted. Has anyone purchased an Official DVD Set before? Are they the same as the televised episodes?
I've been buying official set of p'tik's lakorn .. not much difference except you get to see the picture quality better and a few missing scenes from tv and the good news is .. NO ADS NOR LOGO in the picture either ..

You're not the only one. Heck I might even get the DVD BOX SET if it ever comes out. I haven't been this drawn or addicted to a lakorn for years. I tried watchin RAI RISSAYA w/ my mom but couldn't get into it. It was a bit a bore-fest so I stopped watching it. I just love the pairing of A&A; they're the best in my opinion. =)
I know, i've tried giving it a chance but it's not going the way i want it. plus, it's NOT my type of lakorn too .. in the end, i gave up on it . :p .. i can't express how much i love this A TEAM .. they're just unbelievable. ^^

I am not thai, but i am totally addicted to this lakorn right now. I haven't been this addicted since
I am watching my favorite parts over and over again. I hace read the comments and I agree that Harit is getting attracted to Soriya more and more even thought his words are contradicting his feelings. :wub:
Last thing, Aum and Aff are perfect for these roles. I used to like hong kong dramas like TVB alot, but now thai lakorn are my favorite, very interesting plots---much better that korean or TVB. I am officially joinung the JLR Fever.
GRACEFULMOONIEwelcome to the JLR FEVER THREAD .. glad that this lakorn make a big impact in your daily life too .. i know what you mean, i use to watch ALOT of TVB and other hongkong tv series or taiwanese too.. I always in the THAI MOOD to watch a good lakorn .. just that recently, we been having sucky lakorns out. Thank god. there's this one to look forward to almost everyday. :loool:

hm. as much as i want to see that .. I kindda want to wait over it for a little bit. it seems like now that HARITH is so into So, i want So to recipal that back to him before it happen to at least have a little remorse toward Harith later after it happen. :)

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i found this clip on utube so credit goes to the OG uploader chai and joy talk about their characters in JLR and defend the "fighting" style of this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItUxqArk3A

on a sidenote i don't know if NE1 mentioned this already but i think that it's uber sneaky of aum to eat the basil leaves to trick aff into thinkin' that he's sick ... he sure is pulling out all the stops to get close to her hehehe ;p

didn't Aum and Aff come on this show too to promote thier new Lakorn? Does anyone have the link? I've been trying to find it but haven't been successfull.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAOoooo i love ur straightforward

sarN

sarNie Granny
make MOre anime ...feel free to take it all :lol:

next week

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think Joy didn't save aff from drowning maybe aum did. we would be so pissed if there won't be any R scenes. i hope there will be a lot of sweet scenes in the upcoming episodes. I remember in the preview you can see aff jumping in the water a lone probably trying to kill herself maybe that will happen later aside from Mai pushing her in the water. i just kno that the r attempt in epi 6 won't be successful cuz u see Main right there. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

neena

sarNie Adult
WE WELCOME YOU!! COME JOIN THE JLR FEVER!!! HAHAHA ITS SO FUN ON THIS THREAD...I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!! AUM AND AFF ARE THE ONLY COUPLE I REALLY ADORE RIGHT NOW!!

HEY, THERE ARE SO MANY VERSIONS THE THE JLR THEME SONG...THEY HAVE IT IN GUITAR VERSION....AND A LOT OF OTHER VERSIONS...ANYONE NOTICE THAT? :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i think Joy didn't save aff from drowning maybe aum did. we would be so pissed if there won't be any R scenes. i hope there will be a lot of sweet scenes in the upcoming episodes. I remember in the preview you can see aff jumping in the water a lone probably trying to kill herself maybe that will happen later aside from Mai pushing her in the water. i just kno that the r attempt in epi 6 won't be successful cuz u see Main right there. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
I have to agree with you. Actually, I think ep.6 won't have any racy scenes just more of them arguing. I think ep. 6 is gonna be about them connecting as people instead. Soriya may ask Bai to care for Harit, but I think Harit will just make her care for him. I remember seeing her towel bathing him in the previews or the spoilers pic.

I think it's gonna be awhile till she gets off the island. I think ep. 9.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think there goin be an :r-scene-pop-corn: cuz in next week preview Harit seen worry and tell her don't be wondering off cuz someone might take her for free :lol: and she say free or not it up to her and he loook jeaslous . He want her to himself hahahahha