Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I totally am in love with this lakorn at the moment. It's sooo intense. Aum and Aff are actually super cute together; anyone know the ratings for this?

neena

sarNie Adult
let me contribute to the 100 pages... :lol: i finished watching eppy 4 right after i came back from work...i like it...hahaha...i thought harit was a little nicer...he wasn't yelling THAT much i don't think...poor bai though....i hated harit whipping him like that!! i didn't have respect for him there!! bai should get someone who loves him...i think i'll be very happy...i am a fan of his now...i still love aum and aff!! they're the hottest couple right now...i had that feeling.

mai92

sarNie Adult
let me contribute to the 100 pages... :lol: i finished watching eppy 4 right after i came back from work...i like it...hahaha...i thought i was a little nicer...he wasn't yelling THAT much i don't think...poor bai though....i hated harit whipping him like that!! i didn't have respect for him there!! bai should get someone who loves him...i think i'll be very happy...i am a fan of his now...i still love aum and aff!! they're the hottest couple right now...i had that feeling.

i agree can't wait untill episode 5

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Btw, I wonder if Bai going to end up with anyone at the end of this lakorn?
:lol: i doubt it unless he get Boontai
:shrugs:

im addicted too. :lol: im like watchin ep1-ep4 now :lol:

:loool: i made some animations.. on mah signature not all dhat great buh i tried :loool:
dheres other scenes i wanna make ani fo buh tired to do dhat righ now :p

98 pages already :lol: awesome
sooon its gonna be 100 by tonight like i give it until 12am [eastern time]

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old verision Bai did get someone at the end but not dat Boothai girl . He got himself a lady dat love him and take care of him and i think his wife was pregrant too toward the end when the N"K & P"K return back to their love nest.

pze

sarNie Adult
up some pages since the last time i was in here......its exciting counting up the pages....lolz....lets see i guess my favorite scene out of today was when she threw the eggs at him.....hehe....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
in the old verision Bai did get someone at the end but not dat Boothai girl . He got himself a lady dat love him and take care of him and i think his wife was pregrant too toward the end when the N"K & P"K return back to their love nest.
:wub: awww really dhats good fo Bai :lol: hehehe lets see wha happens in dhis version fo Bai.. is he gonna find his true love like dhe old version or whither alone :lol:
well he wont be alone cuh he gonna be takin care of dhe animals. ---monkey, squirrel and snake? :lol:
yeahhh righ he gonna make dhe snake as food ... :lol: jaykay

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I sympathize for Soraya so much; I mean, she had to endure quite a rough life with Sunsanee's demanding ways and now she's being tortured. It was so intense when Soraya escaped his attempted rape. Gee, she is strong. ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
whao , dat gif there is HUGE GIRL hahahahahha he soo wild man yanking her leg down :p
:loool: i didnt feel like resizing it.. im too lazy :lol:
i got a kink in mah neck n like it buggin me hahaha
JLR fever got me injured :lol: :p

oh yeah he like yanked her feet down and it was sorta wide open V in triangle shape fo like a hot mintue:lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: i doubt it unless he get Boontai
:shrugs:

im addicted too. :lol: im like watchin ep1-ep4 now :lol:

:loool: i made some animations.. on mah signature not all dhat great buh i tried :loool:
dheres other scenes i wanna make ani fo buh tired to do dhat righ now :p

98 pages already :lol: awesome
sooon its gonna be 100 by tonight like i give it until 12am [eastern time]
Love you anime, what program you uses?

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: i didnt feel like resizing it.. im too lazy :lol:
i got a kink in mah neck n like it buggin me hahaha
JLR fever got me injured :lol: :p

oh yeah he like yanked her feet down and it was sorta wide open V in triangle shape fo like a hot mintue:lol:

LMAOOOOOooooooooo o' my noooo u didn't just say dat :lol: :lol: he soo mean and rough w/ her . He live in the jungle too longgggggg

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: i didnt feel like resizing it.. im too lazy :lol: i got a kink in mah neck n like it buggin me hahaha JLR fever got me injured :lol: :p oh yeah he like yanked her feet down and it was sorta wide open V in triangle shape fo like a hot mintue:lol:
LOL, you crack me up, He not just live in the jungle only but on an island too, so wat is really Aum? :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
LMAOOOOOooooooooo o' my noooo u didn't just say dat :lol: :lol: he soo mean and rough w/ her . He live in the jungle too longgggggg
:loool: i didnt say anything im INNOCENT :lol:

:blush: :blush:
hahaha okay wha i sed was somewhat perverted yeahhh i kno . :lol: buh wha i said was trueeeeeeeeeeee haha
a lot of mah friends sai im perverted fo mah age LMFAOOOOOO

i use animation shop 3. :D
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ONE MORE PAGE TO go for 100