Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm at the part Aum pick up Aff, and throws her on the bed, it kinda cute how he pull her legs, and cool have Aff knee his ***! LOL

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: im not even on dhat part yet. :lol:
i quit readin mah book and will read it tomorrow during schoo.
and ima continue watchin dhis ep4 :D :wub:

kayti

sarNie Egg
WOW it is so fascinating to read all of you guys comments about this drama........i guess because i'm addicted also.......hahaha........

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: im not even on dhat part yet. :lol:
i quit readin mah book and will read it tomorrow during schoo.
and ima continue watchin dhis ep4 :D :wub:
I almost cry when I saw Aff cried at the end of esp 4, she feel sorry for Bai. :( Aum knock the hack out of him. Aum really dont have to do all that. Can't wait for esp 5 now.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
We're definitely going to pass the 100 page by tonight or early tomorrow morning.

It's a JLR; jungle love FEVER in here.

Aside from that -- doesn't Harit feel any remorse towards nek or get any obvious clues from So that shes definitely not Sansanee? I understand he is enraged and aggravated by his brother's death. He is literally abusing her physically and mentally ( w/ the indecent sexual remarks). And yet I enjoy watching these scenes LOL! Aum is doing an excellent job portraying a true-class asshole to Aff.

Also I don't see or understand why Tai is trying to get back with Aum. She's such an annoying character maybe shes just a filler character to add unnecessary drama to stir up between Aum and Aff. Cause if it wasn't for her that ripped up So's clothes, stomped on the lettuce/cabbage, and blurting out his name to Aff... there wouldn't be so much angst between Aum and Aff. I am so getting carried away. It's been YEARS since I've been this addicted to a lakorn. The last lakorn that I was so hooked on was Tarng Parn Gammatape with Andrew&Janie. Both of these lakorn almost has the exact storyline except with major differences. hahaha

Ok enough of my mumble jumble. Can't wait to watch ep. 4 after work. :p
I'm sure will pass 100 pages tonight, if I just keep on post ing about this lakorn and dont do my homework. :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i kno i saw dhat part because i wanted to see if dhere was a preview of next episodes at dhe end of ep4
and i was like wtf :eek: poor Bai
reminds me of mah book im readin cuh dhe slaves get whipped by their mastas.. ouch !!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think esp 5 is where Aum try to R Aff in the cave or maybe esp 6. I think Aum needs to buy Aff more clothes, seem like she wears the same clothes every days. Hehe

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh! I can't wait to watch the eps 4 with subbing ... can't wait anymore...this lakorn get interesting each time... and the page of the forum growth and growth..

babi3

sarNie Egg
AM SO SO IN LOVE WITH JUMLEY RUK, I SAW THE OLD ONE BUT I MUST SAY I LIKE THE NEW BETTER COME ON HOW CAN YOU NOT FIND AUM SEXY..........

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my gosh! I can't wait to watch the eps 4 with subbing ... can't wait anymore...this lakorn get interesting each time... and the page of the forum growth and growth..
Can't wait for wishbone to upload in eng sub too so I dl it. Cuz my lil sis and lil bro want to watch this lakorn too.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i almost cried where so comes out to c bai.... at night... where he is hurt and everything... that was so sad... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
how do you dl from youtube?
I dont know how to download from youtube, but I check wishbone thread, she just upload esp 1 (megaupload) I didn't know about that, I'm so late :lol: Thank Wishbone for subbing this lakorn! Take your time, no need to rush, :wink: