Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sunisa

well my four JLR mags just came so i did some quick scanning before going to work.....heres some upcoming pics n some that weve all seen already....

looks like aums gonna be sick dont know if hes faking it....

i just like this pics....finally some love...
thats it for now....
Thanks for taking your time to share these with us.these are my fav. out of the three.i can't wait to see more of this lakorn...it is so addictive.

someone asked me if i posted th\e real summary. what i posted is from the lakorn magazines. so far the first two episode is exactly like the lakorn, word for word. also, the previews hi have seen are exactly like the lakorn magazine too.
if the lakorn magazine is exactly like the lakorn the rape will not happen this week because there is too much that have not occured before the rape. before the rape even occur there are three attempts (if i remember correctly. the room in the main house, the cave, and the hut). we have not seen the cave, the attempt escape that lead to the hospital, her interaction with the workers, the pearls. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much more.
thanks for all ur summaries.i love reading the spoilers.it get me more excited see the lakorn.many thanks to twinky for the summaries/spolers also.
i been in this thread since like 6 am.after i woke up to check the school cancelation.so happy that my school closed. :p :lol: i been checking back and forth a lot.this thread always have many members view it. :D
anyway...i agree that we are so open about those words.i use to be so embarass by those words but after watching a lot of American movies,it kind of not that bad(but i'm still too embarass to say the "S" word) cuz almost every American movies contain the word "S". :blush:
reading all the posts in here always make me smile and laugh that is why i love reading people comments more than writing.i don't know what i would do without Sarnworld and all u girls perverted comments. :wub: :loool:this is the only forum that i'm most active in.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
someone asked me if i posted th\e real summary. what i posted is from the lakorn magazines. so far the first two episode is exactly like the lakorn, word for word. also, the previews hi have seen are exactly like the lakorn magazine too.
if the lakorn magazine is exactly like the lakorn the rape will not happen this week because there is too much that have not occured before the rape. before the rape even occur there are three attempts (if i remember correctly. the room in the main house, the cave, and the hut). we have not seen the cave, the attempt escape that lead to the hospital, her interaction with the workers, the pearls. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much more.
:p dhen we are sooooooooooooo definitely goin passing 100 look at us :lol: already at 96 already :lol:

dhanks rugrats81/twinky fo spoilers frum mag :D

okay so dhey attempy :r-scene-pop-corn: in dhe cave is either in ep5 or ep6 dhen :D
dhis is juh awesome :lol:
cuh next monday no schoo fo me juh MLK JR bdai :D

oh yeah get to stay home fo dhe next monday :yahoo:

sulad

sarNie Adult
It's getting so HEATED in here.
Talking about the Cave Scene.
I just can't wait to see it.
Love the pictures from Pze Magazine.
So freaken HOT.

----> Oh! Yeah did someone posted the Theme Song in this thread.
The song just make me can't wait to see the next episode.
Love the song.
:)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
in the preview, did you guys noticed that she jumped into the water? wondering if she was trying to kill herself? it's getting so intense; cant wait to watch tomorrow's episode.

he's soo mean to her. the monkey is too cute with his pant on hehe.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
in the preview, did you guys noticed that she jumped into the water? wondering if she was trying to kill herself? it's getting so intense; cant wait to watch tomorrow's episode.

he's soo mean to her. the monkey is too cute with his pant on hehe.
Yes, I noticed that but I dont know the reason too.

nolee

sarNie Adult
dang, i can't keep up with you ladies.. just got home from work & i can't even watch today's episode cuz i have madd homework to do! sooo depressing.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
dang, i can't keep up with you ladies.. just got home from work & i can't even watch today's episode cuz i have madd homework to do! sooo depressing.
i no, i have to od my homework too.. i have so much.. man really want to watch this epi4... but probably wait...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: im readin mah book fo class and tryin to write notes fo it fo tomorrow while at dhe same time watchin ep4 dhat i juh got done dling frum BM uploader Bunni :p
:lol: im MULTITASKING :D

:p Prisna yhur doin dhe same dhing im doin :lol:
by the way wha grade r yhu in?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: im readin mah book fo class and tryin to write notes fo it fo tomorrow while at dhe same time watchin ep4 dhat i juh got done dling frum BM uploader Bunni :p
:lol: im MULTITASKING :D

:p Prisna yhur doin dhe same dhing im doin :lol:
by the way wha grade r yhu in?
I'm in 11 grade! :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I'm in 11 grade! :D
B) :lol: im suppose to be an 11th grader too
buh i skipped mah junior year so right now ima senior...cant wait fo graduation :lol:

_-------------------------_
Harit is soooo mean. like he punched Bai outa no where :eek:.
i feel bad fo Bai.
buh his look is juh priceless. cuh Bai juh got punched buh he juh stand dhere rubbing his cheek :lol:
aw mang...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff is a very strong woman, Aum made Aff do all that work. I want see Aum do all the work too at the end of the lakorn. :lol: Sad for Aum, he got to egg on his head, from Aff threw at. :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i dhink Aum got even meaner in dhis ep. since Aff found out Harin died...
like he seriously was chokin dhe sh*t outa Aff buh made sure she didnt suffoate :eek: ohemgee :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
B) :lol: im suppose to be an 11th grader too
buh i skipped mah junior year so right now ima senior...cant wait fo graduation :lol:
_-------------------------_
Harit is soooo mean. like he punched Bai outa no where :eek:.
i feel bad fo Bai.
buh his look is juh priceless. cuh Bai juh got punched buh he juh stand dhere rubbing his cheek :lol:
aw mang...
Not fair, when I came to America, my parents want me to still in first grade for 2 year but I started school late anyway, so it fair after all, :lol: Everyone told me to skip to senior but I dont want too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i dhink Aum got even meaner in dhis ep. since Aff found out Harin died...
like he seriously was chokin dhe sh*t outa Aff buh made sure she didnt suffoate :eek: ohemgee :lol:
I agree, sad for Aff, I want to slap Aum, but Aff did that for me already, too bad it not slap-kiss. :lol:
The way he pushs her is mean.