Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows how this lakorn's rating is doing in Thailand? It's very popular among us, so I want to know how the viewers' in Thailand feel about this lakorn.

I really hope this lakorn boost up Aum's popularity. He's been in the business for quite sometime, but I don't think he has hit that notch yet among fans in Thailand. He's a superb actor who played many different roles, so I hope this lakorn will give him that push, just like Ken in Oum Ruk. Sometime it's not the actors, but more like the lakorn storyline combine with their acting skill that gives them the boost.

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
Found this at Spicy forums, thanks to Sunny.

links to ep. 4
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_14_20_58.wmv
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_14_21_59.wmv
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_14_22_59.wmv

I been reloading and I have not been able to connect yet.

Edit: I finally got connected. For the first part, it starts half way. The first half is about the princess that passed.
Can someone explain me how to open this file? I try to copy/paste the link and then media player pop up but can't open it...

cecilia

Staff member
They didnt' show any preview of the r scene tomorrow
:(

I love that preview part on HARITH laying on the wood bed in So's room, saying to her 'WHY, NOT IN A GOOD MOOD B/C I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU, scare of me r you?
:eek::l

man, i hope to see what i wanna see tomorrow ..

BONTAI and Bai are so GROSS! ;) BUT i feel bad for him when he got beat up by HARITH b/c he believe BAI let So escape . :( . At least, we'll get to see So being sympathy toward BAI and this will make HARITH ponder more. :lol:

Can someone explain me how to open this file? I try to copy/paste the link and then media player pop up but can't open it...
Open your window player .. go to FILE, look for OPEN URL .. click on that, paste in the MMS link .. give it time to load the streaming. Hope this help ^^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
wow!! I hope Jamleuy Ruk will beat the record!!! The lakorn is very good!!! I just can't wait for more and more..
Open and paste the links to a new window or tab and a window will pop up asking that it can't be played.
Just select launch and windows media player will open.

Keep pressing the play button until it plays.

I know, BOUTAI and Bai are nasty. I was disgusted. NO shame, Soriya is like a few feet away, ewwwww...

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
thanks so much cecilia!!!!

How is boontai and bai gross? What have they done?

pze

sarNie Adult
but yeah i taught they werent gonna have the bai n bontai thing.....when i saw it i was kinda eeeeewwwwwwed.....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Does anyone knows how this lakorn's rating is doing in Thailand? It's very popular among us, so I want to know how the viewers' in Thailand feel about this lakorn.
I don't know the rating yet but as I know lot of Thai people don't like this version.

nolee

sarNie Adult
woohoo! new episode today! can't wait.

btw, Prisna did you have school today? all schools in RI canceled last night before it started snowing! haha.

cecilia

Staff member
ALOT of ppl dont' like it, but they tune in, then it 'might' create the GOOD rating .. i have a feeling. for sure, it's the TOP RATING in sarnieworld :loool: i'll just take it as the rating is good in Thailand even though ppl complain about it.

Yeah, it was so gross to hear BONTAI AND BAI going off like that. hahah, even So was shocked and ew by it too .. how can BONTAI expect to be with HARITH after surpassing or
WHORING
around with HARITH's worker.. i mean, if it's someon of a higher standard than HARITH, then it make sense, but man, why his worker. she's making HARITH's worker her mistress *what's the word for man* :loool:

MAN, i wanna know the story behind her cheating .. why she cheat on him first? .. b/c HARITH's too busy to spend time with her? or was it that she's abusing her power .. or were they an item before? .. so many unanswer question .. come to think of it. HARITH and BONTAI are okay together too .. i mean, he's evil, she's no better either. :lol: except, he's better in the
hormones
field, he knows to control it well :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Well, I'm glad Bai got him some action in this lakorn. LOL HAHAHAHAHA

Not sure what kind of noise he can possibly make if he can't talk....but I quess you don't need to talk...just making noises....LOL...I'm such a perv.... :lol:

Anyway, I can't wait to see the HOT JUNGLE LOVE between Aum and Aff. :ph34r:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Screen caps of Bountai and Bai

Soriya's face when she checked out and discovered the noise outside. Girl, I would have done the same face. NASTY!!!
Second pic, Bountai and Bai sleeping after the deed. EWWWW>>>>> no shame, it's just outside of Soriya's room.