Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
man oh man, I really want to get to this part. It's crazy. You just want to shout out, get together already.
He needs to something big to make up for what he did. OH man, oh man.

so, if they had sex, do you think there will be a baby.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
call me twisted & a pervert . I want to see the :r-scene-pop-corn:
For me, I'm just want them to be cute and happy.
There lives are so chaotic at the moment.
I just want drama and then a lot of cute scenes of them just hanging out and enjoying each other companies.
However, I don't think that is gonna happen.

It happened Taun-something kamathep with Andrew and Janie. Oh my gosh, it was freaking too cute. They got married and bickered like a married couple. They had dinners, hugged, acted like a couple for short periods of time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like to see drama, regret , heart broken , pain in sorrow , desperations , rejection , misunderstanding , stubbornness --- it bitter sweet dat way cuz it mix w/ hate&love and wishing " if only " -- i guess dat why im soo into Sawan Bieng hahaha it was just soo bitter sweet lakorn no romance at all .

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
^he does. i mean, the story that TAI told to Soriya when she took her over at the clip, i don't know if i should believe it or not, so that mean, HARITH is a MURDER too, if TAI's story is true. seriously, if it is true, he needs help. muahah.. but b/c he's p'ek . i guess, he'll learn to cope through with it but can you imagine this in real life, he'll bully her for the rest of her life and that's when we'll tell her to divorce him .. muahah.
HAHAH. oh sarn, it's been so long since we all last got hype with R SCENE .. LNJ seem like a long time ago.

I hope the story she told is not true because it's hard to believe.

cecilia

Staff member
wow lynda, you're too funny with all those talk ..
s3x
thank you again TWINKY for another great spoiler. the more spoiler i have, the more i want them to show it already.
man, these spoiler definitely make the week look far away.

onahc

sarNie Elites
wow! so many views on this thread and all the anticipation, lol. well, this lakon has pretty much lived up to the hype. it's well casted, acted, and produced.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolzzz ..if it got the admin hype up dont' expect it to be sugar free - it monkey spanking .

pze

sarNie Adult
you guys are fast just a couple hours n up 2 1/2 pages already.....but thanks so much for the spoiler....cant wait to see whats going to happen now....more drama.....n i taught it was cooling down some already....

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA you guys are hilarious.. The monkey is funny.. haha all he wanted was a banana, he didn't care about what So was saying HAHA I can't wait for the next episode...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
^No, i' talking about the r scene hype when LNJ first aired back then.

as for the crazy tai and bai. ewwww.. grosS!!!

but serioulsy, if HARITH did kill the man that's had a fling with TAI at the island, he seriously should be trial for murder, hopefully they provide detail later that it was a mis-shot and that he fell of the clip by himself that way this won't make HARITH look so terrible. even thought it's just a make up story from tai.

What happens on the island, stays on the island. J/K. :lol: :p :D

I can't wait until Monday because it is getting good. Jungle Fever.

russe

sarNie Adult
you guys are too funny... I usually don't watch thai lakorn in thai, but damn Aum is so freakin HOT I have to watch him. I like this one because the story is different from the other two and Aum and Aff makes a perfect couple.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think by then, he wont' capture her b/c he already cause enough pain for SORIYA, he upgrade his plan to PLAN B and only do action revenge. making SORIYA jealous.

what happen in the island, stay at the island, muaha. that's a good one.

little

sarNie Adult
I think Tai is telling the story wrong to Aff just to make her scare. What Tai have sex with Bai (the guy that can't talk) how come I didn't see it. Is she really Aum's wife or she just saying it. Is Tai (bad girl) have contract with channel 7 how come she's playing for channel 3. can't wait

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I think Tai is telling the story wrong to Aff just to make her scare. What Tai have sex with Bai (the guy that can't talk) how come I didn't see it. Is she really Aum's wife or she just saying it. Is Tai (bad girl) have contract with channel 7 how come she's playing for channel 3. can't wait

you didnt see it because they didnt really show them.. but Mai was telling Bai to walk her home and maybe he could spend the night but he said no because he has to watch Aff and then she basically tells him that he could still drop her off at her hut and after they're finishing doing whatever he could leave.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
You actually don't see it, but it was suggested. Or maybe I have a sick mind.
They're at the waterfall, Tai is luring Bai into her bungalow.
Tai: Can you send me home?
Bai: err, err, grunt, something, looks back at the hut.
Tai: When we're done doing our thing, you can get back to watching that girl.

It's hinted that she is luring him with sex and trying to keep him under control via sex.