Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult

It's kinda funny so far.
It's like they are goofing off.
I think it's not intense as the old version.

She's more perky and upbeat and less scared.

The task he is making her do is something she already knows how to do.
Start a garden and cook.
her mother is a gardener and she was a servant to her cousin.
Pretty soon it's gonna connect that she is not the real thing.

Sunsanee is also working for Chai at his company.
Soon they are gonna go see P'ek at his tour place.
P'ek is gonna see who the real Sunsasee is.
holly bananas.

First, I think she is gonna get dehydrated because he is refusing her water.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i thought dhe part where Yee-So was followed by the monkey was cute and funny :lol:
and dhen dhe monkey brought Harit and Bai to where she ran to or around :lol:
monkey so funny and cute

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the part where after she bath she run back to the room and Aum was there waiting for her and her clothes & bra was out in the open :lol: and den she snatch her bra and hide it behind her back .. as if he havne't already seen it hahahah aum refuse to leave the room and he keep eyeing her up and down till she scream and he was annoy by it and letf w/ her old clothes.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i like the part where after she bath she run back to the room and Aum was there waiting for her and her clothes & bra was out in the open :lol: and den she snatch her bra and hide it behind her back .. as if he havne't already seen it hahahah aum refuse to leave the room and he keep eyeing her up and down till she scream and he was annoy by it and letf w/ her old clothes.
awww mang <_< i wanna see dhat part :lol: ;)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
iono let me go cheq if dhey have it. brb

edited
i havent seen episode 2 yets. maybe later tonight or tomorrow. [shrugs]

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i think because someone died. i juh forgot her name..
i might be wrong buh yeah sucks dhat only one episode is airing dhis wk agains :(

is it something bout the king's sister? man i still havent seen part 2 yet.. im so mad... :angry:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
episode 2, retry if the links don't work :p

part 1
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_07_20_47.wmv
starts at 41:10

part 2
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_07_21_48.wmv

part 3
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_07_22_48.wmv
jen_x why dont yhu use dhese so yhu can watch episode 2 fo now like dhis buh yhu can wait fo sumone to upload in Bm aand dhen dl :)

is it something bout the king's sister? man i still havent seen part 2 yet.. im so mad... :angry:
yeaaa dhats dhe person who pased away i believe may she RIP

im waitin fo eng subs hehe ;)

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Aum is nothing but a big BULLY. First, he kicks away the tree stump she was going to sit on.. making her butt fall to the ground! Then while she was carrying the Chicken eggs (that he made her go get), he pushes her.. making her trip and drop one of the eggs!

Next episode he's going to tie her to a tree!!! yikes!!! I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out he got the wrong "prisoner".

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
he really is a big bully.. i feel bad for her but its funny at the same time.. reminds me of little kids picking on each other lol