Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i want to see the stripe game :lol: :lol:
He was stopped by Bai.
It was freaking hilarious.
I've never heard of strip 20 questions, this is the first lakorn that did that.
It was kinda stupid how she agreed to it.
When she finally agreed to play the game he added the stripping rule. Freaking hilarious.
If you get the wrong answer, you have to strip.
man, did her mouth dropped.

If Bai didn't interrupt, there would have been more slap and kiss.
Tomorrow is Monday for Thailand.

Sarn: are you cambodian? do you understand thai?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Tinah, you're the best.
I love the pics, I can see the attraction beginning to stir between the two.
Look how he is eying her in the water. HOT!
Ewww..the n'rai is coming into the scene.
hey can you link me to clubartichart.com.
I can't seem to find it.

The strip game has already been played, there is gonna be more. WOOT, WOOT!!!

finally, she gets a change of clothes. Those wet jeans can be really uncomfortable to wear.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: look at Aum he was just waiting for her to return . in the 97' version the P"k make her bath in dis hut and he was splashing water over her over and over and he was screaming at her and she cry :huh:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw ive been missing out. i really need to catch up with yoy gals. its the whole moving thing. so more stripping game to come?..thats definately something new in thai drama lol

here you go, lynda. they have alot of update info on aum. hes been really busy nowadayz. 2 more new lakorns coming up.

http://www.clubatichart.com/board/index.php

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha. this kinna looks like the lakorn starring num & donut? same story line no? lol. i'm not watching this one but hopefully the screen caps will make me wanna watch it soon >:] LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks sarn, for the lovely avators

i like the towel scene. aum & aff is like competiting whos the most loudest cuz both are screamin' at each other non-stop lol. you know whats funny, aff already told aum she isnt the girl who hes looking for yet he doesnt believe her. so its either pra'ek is in denial or n'ek doesnt spill the truth. it has to be one or the other. some parts remind me of Tang Pan Kamatep and mix with other revenge drama

nophankh

sarNie Adult
tomorrow at 8am sunday US eastern time is 8pm Monday for Thailand.
I was thinking of watching it live, where can I watch live?

sarN

sarNie Granny
u have to watch it on Monday to catch it live . It play at night over there but morning here .

Serenity

sarNie Egg
i gotta thank whoever upload the one with eng. sub. on youtube..the storyline looks intense..cant wait for more..anyone know when is the next episode???
Lil_Babe, could you let me know who uploaded it with eng sub. I would love to watch it too. Thanks in advance.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Lil_Babe, could you let me know who uploaded it with eng sub. I would love to watch it too. Thanks in advance.
^^Wishboniko is the one who uploaded JLR with the eng sub.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
IM FALLIN FOR HEM.
HE'S SO DAMN HOT...
BUT I HEARD THAT THERE MIGHT NOT HAVE R SCENE
HOW COULD THAT BE CAUSE HE SO MEAN..
PLUS SHE SO BIG MOUTH..
SHE MIGHT GET HEM MAD
HE MIGHT DO IT..
BUT NEVER NOW UNTIL IT COMES..
BUT YEAH I LOVIN IT..

Twinky

sarNie Elites
from a story line i read that one day he was mad so he took her to his brother's grave. on the way back to the hut they took a boat but there was a storm. she fell into the water and he saved her. he took her a shore and took care of her. he was getting close to her when caring for her and he could not help himself. she also soften up and they spent the night together during the storm. i read this part over but it was so vague so i dont know what they mean by it. maybe it was a willing. maybe it was nothing

sarN

sarNie Granny
from a story line i read that one day he was mad so he took her to his brother's grave. on the way back to the hut they took a boat but there was a storm. she fell into the water and he saved her. he took her a shore and took care of her. he was getting close to her when caring for her and he could not help himself. she also soften up and they spent the night together during the storm. i read this part over but it was so vague so i dont know what they mean by it. maybe it was a willing. maybe it was nothing
....it could be nothing since tthe last previous version the couple never intimate but anything is possible in the new version to spice up the storyline a bit . She did say she willing to accept any punishment and right now she doesn't know dat Harin is dead so she doesn't understand why his brother is torturing her so right now she is disgust & hate him . so it possible dat after she saw the grave site and realize cuz of Harin's death dat wat make his brother so angry and seeking revenge even though he got the wrong person but she now understand and feel sympathetic toward him . They say love start out of pity for one another :lol: so she give in to him .... :w-scene-pop-corn:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I have to agree with Sarn. You have to consider that this is a thai lakorn and "willing" scenes are hard to come by.
I want it like that, but it's not gonna happen. Thai media culture wants to push the perception of thai woman purity.
There is no freaking way they are gonna make their probably virginal n'ek to be willing like that.

The most likely thing they are gonna do is sleep together (meaning laying next together and he'll probably do a sneak kiss).
He'll probably start to recognize that she is the wrong girl. I remember the whole wild squirrel instance, Harin didn't want the squirrel anymore because Sunsanee didn't like wild animals. I remember seeing a preview of Yee-So helping the primate out. A light bulb probably lite up when he saw this and start to question whether this is the right girl.

In real life I probably might mistaken Harin and Harit as real brothers. They both look so alike.
Me too, the casting for the brothers were excellent.

on another note: I really like servant lady. She's hilarious. She so maternal waiting for Yee-So to come home and being the only rational person who didn't believe Sunsanee. Well she believed sunsanee but half-assly.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
yeah, you guys burst my bubble lol. i will find out more when i read the lakorn magazine. then again, the story given are sometime changed in the lakorn. i know from the storyline i read it was different from the lakorn already. uggg, i have not been this obsess over a lakorn in awhile. when i am obsess i buy the lakorn magazine so i can read what happens, lol