Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mokka

sarNie Adult
if chai is joy's husband....
then who played as the ne'ek's cousin/ sister?
I don't remember the ne'ek's cousin/ sister being married or whatsoever

tinah

sarNie Coma
joy is playing as n'eks cousin. this version is gonna be kind of different cuz they added more to the storyline

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought that joy is playinig as n'eks sister?
i thought the girl that pek got mixed up with is n'eks cousin. well, its one of those either sister or cousin. i forgot what the role in the old version

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i thought the girl that pek got mixed up with is n'eks cousin. well, its one of those either sister or cousin. i forgot what the role in the old version
Hey Tinah i've seen the old version long ago i can still remember abit of it. In the old version both of the girl is cousin but maybe new version they might change it around. One thing is we have to find out when this air and we can watch it.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
how long ago was the old version.?Do we have it here in Sarnworld? I kinda want to watch the old version first.

sarN

sarNie Granny
they suppose to be cousin . N"k is staying w/ the cousin cuz her family live out in the countryside and she came to study in the city . N"k is very loyal & obedience toward the family special the cousin even though she was treated like a servant in the house . Even though the n'k know it the cousin who cause the whole drama but she would still try to protect her and keep the secret from the P"K -- yeah i know topical N"k characteristic . When the P'k found out dat he kidnap the wrong girl in the old version the p'k cry LOL he was hurt & hate himself for being so stupid. So , he plot another way to revenge the cousin hahaha instead of kidnapping he court her and making her fall in love w/him and drop her like a hot potato by proposing to the N"K . Yeah , revenge is sweet.