Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea por n would be good. he looked nice all rugged up in taley jai for the first few episodes...

we'll see how he portrays this one. i'm sure he'll do fine. havent watched any of his movies yet but seen bits and bits of the one he played with neerut.

cant wait until it airs; aff looks great too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aums short, but he is really built and if the pra'ek is gonna be shirtless most of the time on an Island than i would love to see someone with a great bod like aum. :wub: i agree that he has the clean look, but he never played this type of role so its good see him in something different.

one of the actor i think would look great in this role is Bee Bandith. :drool:

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...Aff is so pretty up there. I'm afraid after watching this lakorn I'm going to like Aum too. I saw him when he first came out with ch7...and I never did like him than and now. But like I said, after this lakorn with Aff in their upcoming lakorn, I'm going to like him.....that means his name will be on the bottom of my favorite pr'eng's list...but than again, we'll see.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i have the old version with likit and savitree. likit is soo good! he was soo young. lots of romantic scene real kiss on the lips awww...

i hope these two can pull it off...

i didnt watch ning & john's version.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i have the old version with likit and savitree. likit is soo good! he was soo young. lots of romantic scene real kiss on the lips awww...

i hope these two can pull it off...

i didnt watch ning & john's version.
Apparently, Aff said in an article early that she doesn't want to kiss for real. But I'm sure they pull it off.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's not a french kiss of any sort but ore like a soft kiss on her lip and then on her nose hehe...

cant wait to see how this movie will be like though. hope it ends soon...

sarN

sarNie Granny
lakorn back in the day they kiss for real lol but those agressive one really not the sweet kind lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats why they had to add more sweet scenes in this version since the last one rarely had any. woo hoo! i bet it wont be that aggressive like before though. lol well, just as long as theres still some excitment. hehe

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Just some more news, can someone translate. Thanks!

"อั้ม"ระรื่น!โดนใจตบจูบ-ซาดิสต์"จำเลยรัก" เร่งอาบแดดทำตัวดำ-เปลี่ยนความกดดันเป็นท้าทาย

"ชอบครับ ที่ผ่านมาไม่เคยเล่นบทแนวนี้มาก่อน ดีใจ ในฐานะเราเป็นนักแสดงก็อยากปรับเปลี่ยนบทบาทของเราไปอยู่เรื่อยๆอยู่แล้ว ไม่ว่าจะเป็นบทบาทอะไรก็ตามซึ่งบทบาทใกล้ตัวเราเองก็ดีหรือบทบาทที่ไกลตัวก็ดีครับ"น้ำเสียงชื่นมื่นของพระเอกมีมาด"อั้ม"อธิชาติ ชุมนานนท์ กับการได้เล่นบทพระเอกสไตล์ตบจูบ ซาดิสต์ ในละคร"จำเลยรัก"ทางช่อง 3

ก่อนเจ้าตัวร่ายถึงบทในเรื่อง"รับบทเป็น"หฤษฏ์"นายหัวอยู่ทางใต้ ไม่ชอบหรูหราฟู่ฟ่า คิดอะไรก็ทำเลย และเป็นคนรักน้องชาย(รุ่งเรือง อนันตยะ)มากๆ พอน้องตายเพราะถูกผู้หญิงหักอกก็แค้นและโกรธจึงคิดล้างแค้นให้น้อง เลยจับตัวนางเอก แอฟ(ทักษอร ภักดิ์สุขเจริญ)ไปเพราะเข้าใจผิดคิดว่าแอฟเป็นคนหักอกน้องชายตัวเอง พอไปอยู่ด้วยกันจากโกรธเกลียดกันกลายเป็นรักกันในที่สุดครับ"

ด้วยคาแร็กเตอร์พระเอกต้องเป็นนายหัวทางใต้ ต้องดูเข้มๆ แต่"อั้ม"ดูขาวไปหรือเปล่า?"ตอนถ่ายผมคงไม่ปล่อยให้ตัวขาวขนาดนี้ คงต้องไปอาบแดดบ้างและอาจลงสีให้ดูเข้ม เพราะขาวอย่างนี้คงอยู่ทะเลไม่ได้ หรือตอนถ่ายทำจริงๆคงดำไปเองเพราะ 60-70 เปอร์เซ็นต์จะอยู่ที่ทะเล"

เคยดู"จำเลยรัก"เวอร์ชั่นเก่า ที่พระเอกเป็น"แด๊กซ์"ลิขิต เอกมงคล และ"จอห์น รัตนเวโรจน์"เล่นหรือเปล่า?"ไม่ได้ดูครับ ตอนนั้นยังเด็กมาก แต่ได้ยินคนพูดถึงเยอะว่าเป็นละครยอดนิยมใครๆ ก็ชอบและประทับใจ ถ้าถามว่ากดดันมั้ยก็ต้องมีความกดดันเหมือนกัน แต่ผมไม่อยากเอาความกดดันมาใส่ในตัว แต่เราคิดว่าเป็นสิ่งท้าทายว่าอยากทำให้ดีในแบบที่เราคิดเอาไว้และเราตั้งใจทำออกมาใ
ห้ดีที่สุด สื่อสารออกมาจากเนื้อเรื่องและบทประพันธ์ให้ถึงคนดูในแบบที่มันควรจะเป็น อาจมีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลงบ้างนิดหน่อยในเรื่องเวลา"

Credit to tina @ thaitv3 board

tinah

sarNie Coma
news above translated by pinkapple @ clubartichart.com

UMM is glad to play in a kiss /slap sadistic caracter JUM LEUR RUK . He made his skin more brownish and he'll be more of a fighter.

" I like it . because in the past I haven't played a character like this. As an actor, I want to change my character continously even though that character is far or near my caracter." with an excited tone of voice from UMM ATICHART CHUMNANONT whos happy to be the Pra-ake in kiss/slap sadistic role in lakorn JUM LERN LUK on channel3.

UMM said " in this lakorn, I am "HA-RID",the owner of the mine in the south part of country, who love his brother so much, but later his brother died because he was heart broken. "Ha-rid" was angry and wanted revenge so he kidnap N'ek (AAF- TAKSAON). because he thought
she was the cause of his brothers death.But when they live together, it change from angry to love.

more coming. (it was kinda confusing)

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I can't see the pics but I'm a fan of Aff! Yeah for her, people should recognize her talent and stop giving her boring roles! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, Aum/Aff is gonna be on the island almost throughout the whole lakorn. thats abit too long. lol

contine..

BY the character Pra'ek is the owner of the mine, should have brown skin but UMM, you look so white. " I will make my skin more tanish by paint. Because white skin is not like a man who live near the sea and maybe i'll be more tanish since 60-70% of the lakorn will be film on an island.

Have you ever seen the old version of JUM LEur LUK which starr LIKIT AKEMONGKON & JOHN RATTANAVAEROJ played as Pra-ake? " No, I Never seen it.That time I was so young but I've heard everyone say it's their favorite lakorn and they like it. If you ask me if I feel pressure. Yes, I do, but I'm not stressing about it. I think its the thing to fight and I want to do it my style the best that i can.

credit to pinkapple

sarN

sarNie Granny
jonny & ning was longggggggggggggggggggggggg over 30 hrs and it does drag LOL . There wasn't dat many romance scene or force kiss goin on just a slap here or two LOL > But Jonh does act mean pretty good i mean prolly his hair or soemthing i get freak out when he scream at the n'k . Yeah , the nk & p'k does fall in love on the island and when he release her they already know each other feeling toward one another . He love and hate her but when he found out the truth he was mad and hurt . I like Jonh ( yeah im an old fart ) reaction when he found out LOL ... he was angry and in tear .. he doens't know if he should be happy or mad LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont want them to be on the lsland for that long. its gonna get boring. i mean whats there to do?..lol. they mind as well live there

this version will be more lovey dovey though. still kiss/slap, but just more love scenes

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I never seen the two older ones. But yeah I would agree with Tinah being on the island for too long would be boring. I like Tarn Pan Kammathep the way they did it.... a little bit on the island and the rest in city.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i heard about this lakorn a lot so it seems like will be interesting though. but i'm not gonna expect that much for waiting lol. just wait until the lakorn on air. i also hadn't watch the old version either.

is there will be R scene this lakorn 555?

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh gosh, Joys hair looked weird in this lakorn. its short. im thinking its a wig.

ill be back to post up the Caps from clubartichart.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc of the Island scene! :dude:

look at that hot bod. :drool: Aff still looks pretty even if her hairs all messy looking. dang, so many exciting lakorns this year!

credit to ปลายฝน*ต้นหนาว @ tv3

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao . look at dat 6 pack of pepis LOL. He is so build ..which is good cuz most p'k is flat haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. that could be one of the reason why they chosen him. now he gets to show it off

thats probaly the first scene when Aum kidnap Aff. its so soon!..