Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
yeah..juz ate lunch wif my mum at the mall..juz lunch between mother n daughter ya noe...after sendin my sis...
the mall was crowded cos there were sales...n lol..my mum gotta walk slow n ppl looked at me wif a stare...
cos i walked like something is wrong wif my leg..lol...
cool...bonding time with my mom is cooking...we both love to cook...while dad and younger sis just wait to taste our food...LOL...but I miss it a lot since mom is getting weaker now coz she's sick...SALES! nice time to shop...lol...

julye017

sarNie Adult
ate julz, elie reminds me of the series "maging sino ka man"... john lloyd's character...hehehe
yeah! speaking of maging sino ka man...pze one of the sisters here is interested about it...she finished watching the first part of maging sino ka man and now she's waiting for the sequel...how cool is that?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
cool...bonding time with my mom is cooking...we both love to cook...while dad and younger sis just wait to taste our food...LOL...but I miss it a lot since mom is getting weaker now coz she's sick...SALES! nice time to shop...lol...
my bonding time wif my dad is playing video games n COOKING!
he luvs to cook..his standard is Chef lol...i tell his food...is YUM YUM all the wayyyy!

my mum on the other hand hate to cook..lol..
so i always spend time wif her cleaning the house n she luv DRILLING..lol..
and PAINTING...

totally different right?but its funny n fun!lol!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
cool!!! :)
feeling better now an? ^_^
erm..throat better after drinking gallons of water..lol!
but my leg ache bad...i juz cant stand it when my dad challenge me lol...

btw,do u girl watched DYESEBEL! 2008?

acted by marian rivera n dingdong?

i soooo luv them in Marina lol..n i wana watch this soap so much!

julye017

sarNie Adult
yeah!!!

he luvs to cook..his standard is Chef lol...i tell his food...is YUM YUM all the wayyyy!

and PAINTING...

wow...you know i always wanted to study culinary...I hope one day...LOL...hmmm painting...that's my frustration! yeah it's fun...about my dad...we both love music...actually the whole family but my dad is really more into it...we love to dance and sing...lol

julye017

sarNie Adult

awww...marina? I think you're talking about marimar right?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

and PAINTING...

bonding time with parents, ey? hehehe

my bonding time with my dad is watching tv and eating...hahaha...my dad loves to cook too but he doesn't cook too often now, busy with his job and business..

while my mom, she doesn't cook at all...hehehe...my mom loves shopping so my sister and I spend our time with her shopping... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah!!!
wow...you know i always wanted to study culinary...I hope one day...LOL...hmmm painting...that's my frustration! yeah it's fun...about my dad...we both love music...actually the whole family but my dad is really more into it...we love to dance and sing...lol
haha...well we r one crazy family..tats for sure...

awww...marina? I think you're talking about marimar right?
oops..ya marimar..lol..
i got mixed up cos im at the moment watchin a Latin Telenovela called Marina..lol

julye017

sarNie Adult
haha...well we r one crazy family..tats for sure...
oops..ya marimar..lol..
i got mixed up cos im at the moment watchin a Latin Telenovela called Marina..lol
yeah it's okay...I watched marimar sometimes but not dyesebel08...it's a remake here for how many times already and I'm getting tired of it...lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
she's okay but now she's having hemodialysis because of kidney failure...need a kidney transplant but for the meantime she's having that...
i'm very sorry to hear that ellem...but i hope n would pray for the best for your mum!
i know some of my frenz who have close relative suffering frm the same kidney failure disease too..be strong dear =]

bonding time with parents, ey? hehehe

my bonding time with my dad is watching tv and eating...hahaha...my dad loves to cook too but he doesn't cook too often now, busy with his job and business..

while my mom, she doesn't cook at all...hehehe...my mom loves shopping so my sister and I spend our time with her shopping... ^_^
haha...same mother lol...
me,my mum n dad love to go to wet market...real wet kinda near the sea type..dirty but fun!
all fresh seafoods...but my sis hate it..she luv supermarket...but whther she like it or not..she gotta follow..lol!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

it's marimar not marina...hehehe...and I love marian and dingdong too!!

I actually watched the whole series of marimar...hehehe...and I was so addicted to it!! :p I love both the mexican and filipino version...

as for dyesebel, my mom watches it and she said it was nice...I'll try to watch tonight...hehehe

ate julz, I'm not a loyal kapamilya...hehehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha...same mother lol...
me,my mum n dad love to go to wet market...real wet kinda near the sea type..dirty but fun!
all fresh seafoods...but my sis hate it..she luv supermarket...but whther she like it or not..she gotta follow..lol!
i love eating fresh seafoods!!! yum!!!

julye017

sarNie Adult
i'm very sorry to hear that ellem...but i hope n would pray for the best for your mum!
i know some of my frenz who have close relative suffering frm the same kidney failure disease too..be strong dear =]
thank you so much! I really appreciate your prayers and concern... :wub: