Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I OWN THIS PAGE MUAHAHA XP LOL.. IMMA RESTART MY COMP CAUSE MY MSN DIED ON ME.. ONCE ITS FIXED I'LL B RITE ON XP ..L OL..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
those pics of aum was hotttttttttttttttttttttt...omg im like :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg u guys got to help me
i think im having the JLR FEver AGAIN
cuz im rewatching this dubbed n hmong... and im like so
happy to c him.. the JLR is coming to me again... its like
all the way up to my head now.. all i can think bout is JLR n im n
skool right now... i hate it....... so wat up my JLR sisters???
LMAO girl if u rewatch it u find ur self missing it so much

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yes i am pze...now the problem is how do i break the news to my lil sister about her laptop! lol oh wait, i shouldnt be laughing... <_<
oh thats good to hear that you got the pics already..i dont know if the other 7 sisters got them the same time or not since i sent them the same day.

vansanee, really??? you can see my name now?? i thought i was hiding...lol i can never tell now!! wth :huh:

watch i post once..and it will get lost again ...i have so much to catch up on

ps..imma go to lunch now i will be back in 1/2 hr to an 1 hr depending how busy i am lol...but i will be back for sure! see you girls later k?
gah i havne't gotten mine yet =[ lmao it prob. get here this week ami where have u been i rele miss u i want to talk to you so get on ASAP kk and omg guess what yesterday i fianlly saw ur name at the bottom did u read?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol thanks vansanee...

i bet the torching idea will be put to work, for sure then!!! :lol:

i have 5baskets full of clothes...plus some are still in that wire racks/shelf...and some already in the closet hanging...wth do i have so many..but i still cant find anything to wear sometimes??? <_<

k im going for real now lol see you in a bit!

gah lmao OMG AREU COMMIN BAK! IMA TRY TO CATCH U KK