Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think i might die waiting on a good lakorn... so far this is the best lakorn i have seen from ch.3 this year... of course this is only the beginning of the year... what a good lakorn to start off with the new year... lol...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i might die waiting on a good lakorn... so far this is the best lakorn i have seen from ch.3 this year... of course this is only the beginning of the year... what a good lakorn to start off with the new year... lol...
I agree with you, that the reason why I want school cloes for tomorrow, LOL, I'm bad (dont want to blame the lakorn) :lol: .

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure everyone will get mad at me if this thread get close for tomorrow, LOL dont want to get hit by a snowballs from everyone. LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, Tinah did a very great job for this thread on the first post,now I can find thing much easier. Thank alot Tinah!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the banner ! im stealing it all ok !!

edit: no i didn't edit the first page LOLZ . I seriously lack as an admin cuz i don't do anything and BM is supposedly my section too LMAO . I can see snowball fying dis way from the mods