Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
PSHT excuse me compared to teh OTHER SISTERS cough cough not mentioning ne names.................. *points finger* cough cough but compared to them i get my chores down FIRST and DONE ahhahhahhha
what???!!! are trying to say something...well why don't you come out and say it...no need to beat around the bush....*looking mean* JK lovee you^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gah its comming............ hahahha as in comming along as in i don't kno how long but far from soon? gah lmao cuz i got so much to do but SUMMER BAM i'll have so much time to JLR contribute ya'll just wait u prob. get to see ur N'EK SALA everyday hahahhahahah
okay...that means i have to spam a lot during the school year^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I SUPER miss you too sala... AND miss my yummy "-ums" tonight~ Num & Aum. LOL^_^ Hi sarah!!!! sunny tells me I'll get my Num pic soon~ super excited. Ceci, I wish you were there to hang out together. :)

Hi RR~ you are on your way to being Spamming Queen, course sala's on a jungle roll too, so I don't know whose gonna win yet.

I hope sarN read our requests to update SYLM when she was on... I super wanna read more.

LOVE ALL MY JLR sisters!!!!!!
i will win starry^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahha u can be queen but i'm alwasy PRINCESS Khun Ying Sala understand? gaha that means when u die i take ur throne neway PRINCESS/QUEEN yea ahha cuz i own like that LMAO and queen sounds old GHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA that's y GP is PRINCESS GRUDGE PRINCESS <3 GP
hahahaha okay then...so when i am gone, you can take over ^^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

976. GAH! we love SY14's BAM AHMAZING drawings of our HARITH/AUM she is our AHMAZING TALENTED SISTER ARTIST <3
977. yes we have to get SURROUND SOUND systems for our cars for blasting our JLR SONGS and our homes for watching JLR
978. oh yeaaa our SIGNATURE is a HEART w/ JLR so when we sign something it comes out like this ♥JLR
979. haha you always know its me and RR comming wen you feel our famous JUNGLE RUMBLES
980. LMAO we'll learn how to say "I HAVE JLR FEVER" in 329857108653826352983 different languages
981. we can tell what sister posted what by her typing style, font, text, words, colors, etc.
982. for those of us who can't play an instrument, we'll make our own and play the JLR SONGS on them
983. if we could we'd change our intials to J.L.R ahhahahha heheh i love my name, S.T.D. LMAO but i'd change it to J.L.R
984. heheh we could be on that commercial "Happy cows come from California" but for us it be "Fevered chicks come from JLR ISLAND"
985. hahah and that commercial "I'm thinkin Arby's" we'd be "I'm thinkin Eggs"
986. GAH! w/ so many of our commercials we could be on the SUPERBOWL ahhah ATEAM FOOTBALL <3
987. and no superbowl is complete without BEER! ahhah our beer is the BUSCH BEER but instead of "head for the mountains" in our case "head for the jungle"
988. hahhahah we find ourselves saying "Ummmm.........." more than usual cuz saying it reminds us of our AUM
989. hahah we keep digging a deeper JLR hole for us being behind as we already are
990. OUR NEXT MOVIE DATE: BANGKOK DANGEROUS
991. hahah w/ so many JLR picutures we say to ourselves "i gota JUNGLE FRAME it"
992. hehehe watching all these MV's and looking at our MAE HEN SARN'S CLEAR SCs we miss JLR meaning JLR MARATHON AGAIN!
993. yes we all got our ninja skillz up in da JLR HOOD
994. GAH! we love that EGG commercial "The incredible edible egg" <--- that's whats BAMMiN
995. WOO HOO! we gotta pimp out and customize our JLR VIP ID PIXS "that's how we jungle roll"
996. hahha we love Starry's FORBIDDEN KINGDOM ISLAND!!! <3
997. Seth/Bau is rollin w/ her YOUNG Aum/Harith gifs LMAO (she likes to make him talk to us hahahhhaha)
998. this goes to show you that NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE
999. YOU SPENT YOUR EARTH DAY (OUR JUNGLE DAY) WITH THE SISTERS <3
1000. AND BAM! GAH I"M SO SYKED! HAHHA AND MY WONDERFUL LIST HAS GOTTEN TO THE BIG GRAND 1000 WOO HOO! i'm so happy and proud of myself cuz that's how i JUNGLE ROLL heheh i love you all so much and hitting the big G means ANOTHER COLOR CHANGE! hehehe lets go PINK for our LOVE and cuz its my favorite color ahhahhaha

1001. when someone asks you if your high/on crack you reply, "NO.. I'm just JLR FEVERED..........hmm... well now that i think about it... it mite be them Bai Kaew leaves i've been smoking" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahhahhahahhahahhaahah bai kaew * the leaves Harith ate to get sick so Soriya would be all up on him haha
1002. hahah ne mentioning of PEARLS makes u go INSANE (more than you already are)
1003. 2007-2008 HAS BEEN OUR FAVORITE YEAR OF OUR LIVES
1004. heheh and more lists are comming hahahhaha
1005. you kno how they say "one story ends and another begins" well JLR was the story and ended and WE are the story that started
1006. the saying "ur making history" WE'VE MADE JLR HISTORY cuz that's how we roll others will read about our JLR ADVENTURES and later we can say "i was a part of that"
1007. hehehhe we rite down our JLR SISTER'S names as a keepsake *put it in the memory box <3
1008. we're keeping our FORBIDDEN KINGDOM tickets and putting them in our JLR memory boxes
1009. we've planned out our tours for when one of our sisters come to visit us
1010. yes there will be a JLR TROPHY made AWARDED JUST FOR US specialy customized it would be PEARL GOLD w/ JLR SISTERS on the plaque and EVERYTHING
1011. I LOVE MOH FOR MY GIF! <3
1012. GAH we love BAU for the pix of AUM w/ our TATTOO NAMES on him <3
1013. you kno how there's family potraits hanging above fireplaces and mantels well WE are going to take a JLR SISTERS POTRAIT and BLOW IT UP WALL SIZED and framed and everything its the showpiece of our homes
1014. we're gona get/make a JLR DREAM CATCHER to catch all our dreams of ATEAM/JLR/SISTERS and to bring more dreams
1015. hehehe we gona go buy a whole pack of JUNGLE GREEN SHARPIES for our PERMANENT AUTOGRAPHS
1016. hahah for those of us not old enough to get a tattoo or want to endurance the needles this summer we'll get a PAINLESS AIRBRUSH JLR TATTOO that's whats HAWT
1017. hahah if we were asked to make a timeline of our lives and the important events that took place JLR would deff. be on there
1018. GAH! WE LOVE AMI FOR GETTING NUM'S AUTOGRAPH SAYING <3 JLR SISTERS aahaha even though he misspelled it we get the point <3
1019. yes we are now writing hand written notes to each other to send in the mail
1020. for those of us who have braces we're getting the colors to GREEN ahhaha gah i miss my braces i used to have green and pink ones all the time
1021. hahah you kno them CD SCENTS where its a CD and it makes diff. SMELLING SENSATIONS or w/e haah we'd get one for JLR feat. our signature STRAWBERRY SCENT
1022. GAH! ahhaha yes "OVER POSTING" or "THE REPLY IS TOO LONG" does exist GP experienced that first hand
1023. very soon you'll be seeing our JLR MURALS everywhere
1024. gah we wish there were more hours in the day hahah for CATCHING UP and spamming hahaha
1025. gah we ned to buy some JLR Lacoste Polos
1026. GAH! we ned to build an ATEAM WAX MUSEUM its a mueseum that uses wax as paintings or soemthing haha
1027. LMAO WE ALWAYS MAKE JLR AN EXCEPTION
1028. Gah! we anxiously wait for the mail everyday hahahahha
1029. like my school moto "Once a Brave always a Brave" same goes with us "Once a JLR always a JLR"
1030. if we go shopping around and see somehting that reminds us of our sisters we buy it
1031. hahah we could deff. get our own reality show
1032. we could prob. tell she's a JLR sister ANYWHERE
1033. if one of us get famous we'll deff. bring our JLR sisters w/ us in our fame
1034. hahah we have famous everything "JLR's FAMOUS.......(list, bears, sisters, fanfics, posts, fever, R-rated thoughts, screen caps etc.).....
1035. OH YEA WE"RE GONA BE PIMPIN W/ OUR HAWT JUNGLE GREEN LIMEO gaha lime as in green limo hahahaa
1036. haha we love our "INTRESTING/SCARRING THING I LEARNED THIS WEEK" gah the storys are priceless ahhaahahah
1037. haha we say TGIF! my JLR weekend starts NOW!
1038. hmm.... what should we get our Mae sarN for MOTHER'S DAY?
1039. hahahah our COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER HAS BEGUN
1040. ahhaha we love CECILIA'S capping sprees
1041. ^^ she knows how to get our sisters in the FANFIC WRITING MOOD
1042. we LOVE our Mae sarN's CRISP AND CLEAR SCREEN CAPS
1043. hahaha even though we cheesy its all part of the love
1044. GAHA we'll have a JLR FORBIDDEN KINGDOM w/ PRINCE AUM and PRINCESS AFF ATICHART ahahaa
1045. ^ we wouldn't mind being their nang tards, guards, jesters, cooks, etc. ahahahahhahahh lmao
1046. ahhaa oh geez we love Moh's famous Joob Dance gahahahah
1047. hahahha we running out of ink/lead for our pens and pencils from writing so much
1048. LMAO we shake our heads like we watching a furious tennis match HAHHAHAHAHH
1049. GAH! its like JLR CHRISTMAS for us everyday from all teh presents we get from our sisters
1050. WOO HOO! 1050 MARK! WOOT WOOT!
1051. GAH! ahha we need to get them pants that have the words on the back hahahah everyone's gona be starring at our butts reading "JLR FEVER"
1052. we don't realize how much we love JLR until rewatching it again
1053. ^^ it just brings back so many memmories and makes us laugh and cry and everything getting tingly inside hahah
1054. we quote song titles to express how we feel for Aum (truly, madly, deeply...because of you.......bleeding love.. etc.) *credit to RR*
1055. WOO HOO WE LOVE BAU'S PIANO COMMING ALONG

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAHA look at my darling QUOTE me she loves doing that i have to go for tonite but i'll be bak on tomara i love you al hugs and kisses <3 RAIYA AND LALA ur PMs and EMAILS are commin ahahhahaha