Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i kept thinkin how much time i wasted not JLRing today lmao hahahha and yes PF Chang's was good

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO you kno ya'll kept me up til like 1:25 AM last nite and my dad woke me up at 8:00 this mornig (or treid to) and i was so tired so i slept tile like 9:30 lmao hahahahha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hmmm i just finished makin gmy instrument for science class today lmao its due tomara and god it took me forever but ima play the sumo song lmao hahahhaah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
A shout out to all JLR sisters!!!! Hope everyone's enjoying their Forbidden Kingdom weekend. We should all have our own Forbidden Kingdom Island (located next to JLR Island), with immortality elixirs so we can talk about JLR forever, and learn enough kungfu from Jet Li and Jackie Chan for when any sister has to go into hand to hand combat with the other (of course, training only, none of that real bone breaking, slicing, dicing kung fu on each other. *LOL* :)!!!)

Course, both islands are only accessible by JLR sisters or Harit & Soraya AND guests (by invitation only)!!!
LMAO this is wahts good and no guests permitted strictly for JLR sisters and ATEAM only cuz that's how we roll haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
k where are you now 98, i miss you girl.
right, here are the gifs:

QUOTE:
Where are you jlr ladies? Come out come out where ever you are!

QUOTE no2:
Aww, I love you bau bau and you only. Don't listen to what the other jlr sisters say na. <---lol, yes he love me only!
LMAO seee BAU has the YOUNG Aum lmao hahahhahahahahhahah