Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I miss this thread and everyone on it....((((hugs)))) sarN, ceci, Prisna, Princess, starry, van~C!n, amikrazie..everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! just stopped in to say hi, having a good time in Oregon but still miss my girls!!!!!! and MISS JLR and Aum/Aff!!!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU TOO CHENLING!! geez girl where have you been?? can't believe i missed ya today!

Oh.... I just saw Van. She ran away already!!!!! I have to go now too then, if I run, I still be able to catch her!!!

Ha ha... I don't think I can come back on until after midnight. My brother's forcing me to go watch a scary movie marathon tonight (Psycho, Poltergeist, The Phone...).

Besides, I have to go feed myself. I've only had a horrid mango smoothie this afternoon from the mall. Never get that 'Orange Oasis' drink from the Nestle Cafe!!! It tastes like water and a little orange flavor. I only picked it because it reminded me of all thing tropical: passion fruit, orange and mangos. Thought it'd bring me back to the JLR island... apparently not.
Where's my ride to the island already? <_<

See everyone later.
no! i missed Starry too! UGH! hahah your gona be online after midnight after you watch all them scary movies? hahhahaha

starry, I was at your YT page to see if I can caught you there but you was here. Everytime I come back in here someone is taking off!!!

chenling, how long are you going to be there? OK... GP and starry we know that we have to stop at Oregon for chenling.

Question for the khmer ladies...
How come know one had made a JLR MV using khmer song yet?

So full right now got steam eggs, boil eggs, and fry eggs for dinner... :loool: My face look like an egg for eating so much eggs. :loool:

You guys... the bus will pick you guys in March, remember springbreak is in March!!!! starry you suppose to know this, you're my helper. remember!!!!

Mom what something, got go be back later...
hahaha VAN! wow egg fest hahahha ok well we're gona roadtrip around the whole US kipnapping everyone! hahha i live all the wayy in south carolina ahhah but this should be fun haha all crammed in the pink JLR car :lol:

VAN!!! i see your on darling! <-- well i did haha

AND YES I OWN THIS PAGE

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
lol Van, i was thinking bout doing one with khmer song, but sometime the meaning can be so deep i wouldnt know what the heck it mean...

and alot of the ones i have are like the broken hearted ones...dont know why!
How about that one JLR song in khmer or this one Sdab besdong bong pong(take me to your heart) - Preap Sovath? The girl who sing JLR song her name is Meas Sok sophea . Sdab besdong bong pong will be perfect song for Harit.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
How about that one JLR song in khmer or this one Sdab besdong bong pong(take me to your heart) - Preap Sovath? The girl who sing JLR song her name is Meas Sok sophea . Sdab besdong bong pong will be perfect song for Harit.

i dont have the song, do you have it? i wanna hear it...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
GP I see you too, hope I don't have to tie you to a tree like yesterday again, just to keep you from running away from me. :lol:

Girl... there will be a lot of planning and work put into this JLR Springbreak Super Party, sO I will need all your help and starry. We have to travel all around the states to kidnap all the JLR Jungle Fever Girls.

Have you heard, Harit came into my dream again last nite. :drool: :drool: :drool: Please Dont be Jealous!!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

375. a BABY was supposed to be in the thread but turns out we have some BABIES (them twins) hahahhahha
376. we've made AUM feel like he's been raped by words HAHHAHAHA
377. we're now into SUNFLOWERS!
378. our JLR thread has set a RECORD!
379. we're all waiting to attend PRISNA's baby shower on SUNDAY FEB. 24th!
380. JLR is making us not think straight and keep making us get lost everywhere hahahaah *credit to Preayha*
381. we love how Gayu has such good taste in her men HAHHA
382. the next time we go to Walmart or w/e store we're going to walk through the baby aisle for the fun of it
383. Chai and Joy ahhahhaa lil flirty flirty hahaha
384. you've had to go back and find and erase the many smiley icons 23876982369532 times just so you could post

385. we are gona road trip around the whole US to kidnapp everyone to our JLR SUPER PARTY during spring break
386. we gona jack all the super hero mobiles for transportation to our party
387. we are gona all go out and buy that pink shirt Aum is wearing and wear it to our party
388. Aum's words haunt us as much as our words raped him hahahhahhahah
389. this SPRING BREAK '08 is goin to be the best yet cuz we are going to have our 1 WEEK JLR PARTY and have a MARATHON
390. we're all waiting for Aum and Aff's new lakorn Botan Kleep Sootai perfect timing cuz its supposedly supposed to be in late March after spring break!
391. you have rep. at least 1+ person in here
392. your level (sarnie egg, sarnie juvenile, sarnie adult, etc) has moved up from you posting so much in the thread
393. we LOVE our hug/kiss ceremonies
394. we are losing our minds w/o JLR
395. we can't bare to watch Aff or Aum's other lakorns where they don't get each other its just plain torture

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP I see you too, hope I don't have to tie you to a tree like yesterday again, just to keep you from running away from me. :lol:

Girl... there will be a lot of planning and work put into this JLR Springbreak Super Party, sO I will need all your help and starry. We have to travel all around the states to kidnap all the JLR Jungle Fever Girls.

Have you heard, Harit came into my dream again last nite. :drool: :drool: :drool: Please Dont be Jealous!!!!!

haha yep i got yo back girl haha nope no more camoflauge no more tieing to trees gota get down to the JLR PARTY BUSINESS! haha and we have Prisna's baby shower tomara!! so WOO! can't wait. her twins were very well behaved today watched JLR very intently :lol: :lol: :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
lol Van, i was thinking bout doing one with khmer song, but sometime the meaning can be so deep i wouldnt know what the heck it mean...

and alot of the ones i have are like the broken hearted ones...dont know why!

wow missy thats a long ways...im already ready...can i go wait at the island first lol
I don't think Prisna will like that idea you going to the island without her being there. Remember she will pull your wig and your real hair too.. :loool: She have to wait for March too because that will be her springbreak and everyone else who's going to school.

Girl, you need to give me, starry, and GP some time to get this all together so it will be a perfect party for a whole week on the island. Patient My Dear!!!!

So you plan to just hang around with Gayu and the jungle flies while you waiting for us.. :lol:

I don't know how to post those songs here, so you can go to my YT and see it. It's under my Favorites List on YT and let me know what you think..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I don't think Prisna will like that idea you going to the island without her being there. Remember she will pull your wig and your real hair too.. :loool: She have to wait for March too because that will be her springbreak and everyone else who's going to school.

Girl, you need to give me, starry, and GP some time to get this all together so it will be a perfect party for a whole week on the island. Patient My Dear!!!!

So you plan to just hang around with Gayu and the jungle flies while you waiting for us.. :lol:

I don't know how to post those songs here, so you can go to my YT and see it. It's under my Favorites List on YT and let me know what you think..

hahahah yes we're working extremely hard haha and i'm babysitting Prisna's babies haahhahaha we gota arrange the hug/kiss ceremonies and our speech ceremonies and our JLR CONTRIBUTATION ceremonies and EVERYTHING hahahhaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i was VERY BUSY . I was helping my friend put floor tile at his house and we change the roof ...lots of handle work .. im so much a guy :p -- O.O Soyia is HOT

ahhaha seems like your always remodeling :D lol you can help us decorate for our JLR PARTY! WOO! ahhahah Soriya is hott hahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
aight ladies i have to go for now so i'll come back tomara haha ima try to get at least 3/4 of the song done on my flute so yea that is comming along and VAN! i love you girl i'll think of some ideas for our PARTEE! WOO! its gona be amazingly great :lol: hugs and kisses to everyone and good nite its about 10:30 here so yes well i'll talk to everyone tomara! Prisna your twins were very well behaved today =]

BE READY FOR PRISNA'S BABY SHOWER TOMARA!! WOO! *gotta wrap the pressents* haha

good nite my JLR sisters! <3 lotz

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

385. we are gona road trip around the whole US to kidnapp everyone to our JLR SUPER PARTY during spring break
386. we gona jack all the super hero mobiles for transportation to our party
387. we are gona all go out and buy that pink shirt Aum is wearing and wear it to our party
388. Aum's words haunt us as much as our words raped him hahahhahhahah
389. this SPRING BREAK '08 is goin to be the best yet cuz we are going to have our 1 WEEK JLR PARTY and have a MARATHON
390. we're all waiting for Aum and Aff's new lakorn Botan Kleep Sootai perfect timing cuz its supposedly supposed to be in late March after spring break!
391. you have rep. at least 1+ person in here
392. your level (sarnie egg, sarnie juvenile, sarnie adult, etc) has moved up from you posting so much in the thread
393. we LOVE our hug/kiss ceremonies
394. we are losing our minds w/o JLR
395. we can't bare to watch Aff or Aum's other lakorns where they don't get each other its just plain torture
I love your lists too. PARTy... PArty... Party... PARTY.. party... PArty.. paRty ....... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I don't know why, everything Sarn post that Soraya is Hot makes me laugh all the thing.. :loool: :loool: You so silly!!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
aight ladies i have to go for now so i'll come back tomara haha ima try to get at least 3/4 of the song done on my flute so yea that is comming along and VAN! i love you girl i'll think of some ideas for our PARTEE! WOO! its gona be amazingly great :lol: hugs and kisses to everyone and good nite its about 10:30 here so yes well i'll talk to everyone tomara! Prisna your twins were very well behaved today =]
BE READY FOR PRISNA'S BABY SHOWER TOMARA!! WOO! *gotta wrap the pressents* haha
good nite my JLR sisters! <3 lotz
GP is only 10:30, why so early my dear?????
Alright have a good nite... Yes we have alot to planning to do for the party, so get a good nite sleep and have good ideas for me tomorrow...

Goodnite and Sweet Dream!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hahaha OMG i missed Starry, Chenling, Prisna, and GP!!! I see Van tho! Hey there girl!

Miss everyone today...sorry i couldn't go online today...gotta go soon too normal life is calling me...ugh responsibilities...

:kiss: hugs and kisses for everyone this evening k? it's very wet and cold in socal and i wish i could just hang out here in the thread (sighing loudly)!

All you girls are hilarious...keep them coming! LOL Prisna, JLR is my LOVER!!!

K all if I have time i'll stop by later on tonight...im sure it'll just be me and AMI. Till next time my chicas!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
GN Princess! im sorry this laptop was lagging big time.

aww Sarn, had a long hard day of work and still find some time to drop by the thread ^_^ (now thats dedication)