Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Lynda, I think we scared Twinky away, :lol:
I felt that way too. hahahaha..I wish twinky would spam with us more.
hahahahah...she's great though.
Did you know that Twinky translated 10 pages of thai text for us, more than 30,000 words.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever..lOL
I love 43! :lol:
I started showing the lakorn to all my friends, even my man (he's not asian) and he thinks we are all crazy in here!!!

I love everybody's spamming...keeps the fever the alive until Monday :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I felt that way too. hahahaha..I wish twinky would spam with us more.
hahahahah...she's great though.
Did you know that Twinky translated 10 pages of thai text for us, more than 30,000 words.
FAINTED! Wow, it so kind and sweet of her to do a lovely thing for us! :clap:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hm .. you make me curious now. want to know why you're not supporting it anymore .. so sad :lmao:

sarN, my three 'r' are 'ROMANCE, REVENGE, R r' :loool:
Those are my favorite three R's!!! Those are the best 3 ingridients for a good lakorn! :D

cecilia

Staff member
Not sure if this a promotion billboard.. on the road?

Credit: as tagged​

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
gosh this lakorn is really making us drool :D
hopefully they do have a little baby in here, don't like it when they hint but not put a little baby in because there will be no point in hinting all the symtoms when she is not going to be pregnant. i can't wait until the next episode and i hope they don't end this soon for i would really miss this couple.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
WOW....58 more pages to 300 and this thread will be officially BURNING HOT... as if it isn't already...ya know I usually don't download all of episodes of lakorns at all...but I find myself downloading all of the JLR...and anticipates every MONDAY and TUESDAY for it too...I've caught the fever people....my temperature is like 120 degrees F right now...LOL!!! Keep up the good work gals and guys too (don't want to exclude the guys)!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
P.S. If only I was talented with computer graphics and understand how to use adobe photoshop I would make a banner for my siggy too... :(

Serenity

sarNie Egg
I don't know if anyone know this...Sweetie21 upload Jamleuy Ruk dubbed in khmer (not mayura) in youtube. Check it out!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey serenity do you know what company it is...and wait dont they wait til the lakorn end first before they dubbed it? just curious ^_^

nvm i ask, i am checking it out- thank you for sharing btw! i am shock that it is really dubbed already...

Serenity

sarNie Egg
hey serenity do you know what company it is...and wait dont they wait til the lakorn end first before they dubbed it? just curious ^_^
I'm sorry, I have no clue which company dubbed it. I think only mayura wait til the lakorn end for them to dubbed it.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
havent replied in here in so long!! haha..cant keep up with you guys..well here is some art work i recently did..something to pass time..enjoy..and if you're going to take one..dont forget to credit me :D

a merged picture :p

quick banner i made ^_^

another quick banner

i'll have more for you guys later...still working on 5 diff ones lol...so many good pictures to play around with!

btw...i love your spoilers twinky!!! i know its bad...but i'm always tempted to read them haha gets me ready for whats going to happen

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lovely artwork lilxgxriah!

i would like to make some too, but unfortunately i am still struggling with the program. basically i need some pointers or one on one tutorial actually. either that or i just dont have enough patience. <_<