Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww she look like she wanna give in... if only he would just say those 3 little words...hes gonna wait til theres more misunderstanding moments to say em and of course she wouldnt wanna listen then.

poor guy is in shock that he got the wrong gal... and now dont know what to say or do to atleast make her understand...

man, hes even cuter offscreen.. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ceci: That cartoon is super cute.

Sarn: Oi, thanks so much for more animations.

I would like to say, I burned myself out these past two days working on the subs for Ratree Samorn and it's finally COMPLETE! Major Props to Wishbone for updating the lakorn with subs because um, that's really really nervewrecking! :lol: My booty aches and just thinking about hours and hours of subbing, whoa, Wishbone must really really have the fever! Only someone that crazyily in love with the lakorn can sit through and sub! Okay, I can too so if Wishbone needs help, I'll be more than willing to. :lol:

Waiting for Ceci to hardsub and then upload! ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
AIYA .. i saw your sub. i will hardsub it ja.
Thanks. Sorry for having everyone wait so long. Wishbone already finished Tee Tai Khrua a while ago and here I am, still stumbling with Ratree. :lol:

So does anyone have that clip of Aum and Aff promoting the lakorn in that Sesan thing, where they wore the Jumleuy Shirts? Looks interesting and hopefully, the show was more focused in on them as the entire cast wasn't there, just the two of them. :p

cecilia

Staff member
^^i remember watching it at clubatichart .. in the um imageshack folder, they only have the behind the scene fancam .. the actual one, i have not seen though

Candyy

sarNie Egg
my favorite scene so far is when he ran after her when she was trying to start the boat to escape. his eyes were filled with so much emotion. it seriously looked like he was going to cry because he was so afraid of lose her

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aum is a very convincing actor; the shaky sincere voice, the teary eyes, the body language is really really convincing. Aum should be heavily promoted by Ch. 3, like how they promoted Ken. I love Ken and all but Aum expresses more and deeper emotions.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: i have to rewatch the pearl scene again it seem soo dreamy w/ the ocean & wind blowing . the scene Soyia ran to the boat she did pause and look back as if she hesitated in something but den make up her mind and run to the boat and i admit when Harit came in and tell her it dangerous out there and he is scar of wat will happen to her the look on his face was ....so convincing and the shaken of his voice was emotional cuz he is worry & afraid if anything happen to her

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I agree. Aum expressed all of the deep emotions of Harit really well. The first scene I thought he did a superb job was when he caught Bai and Bountai together (after the R scene). There was so much pain and sorrow in his eyes, even though he was suppose to be angry. Poor guy. He has a tuff life. He needs somebody sweet and caring liek SO by his side.

cecilia

Staff member
before heading to my 5 hours of sleep .. here's some new picture of aff's interview, so pretty in here :wub:

MODELING for CHANNEL? ..

Credit: tv3 board

aiya, I will post the hardsub file here tomorrow ..​

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
Love the artwork, so cute! :wub:

I ALSO THINK THAT IT'S CUTE. NICE JOB, CECILIA :wub:

My comments for ep 8- wow, Harit finding out the real truth was so good- Aum expressed this very well.
And Sansanee ATTEMPTING TO dumping Tawatchai is also wicked. Althought I don't understand Thai, watching it without the subtitles is still intense. I wonder how Aff getting kidnapped is going to play into all of this.
I am trying to wake up and watch it live tomorrow for the first time. Is this the only link to watch it ? mms://203.113.9.83/Encoder3

because I don't want to get stuck w/ one link if it doesn't work- does anyone have more links. please help- THANKS.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia, before you head off to bed, can you tell me what type of photoshop you are using?

i am having technical difficulties and it is really frustrating me...

ps thank for sharing those beautiful pics of aff. man the more you see these two couple the more they grow on you.