Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey GP...it's snowing again over here...i would take the rain...i love rain....i hate snow because i would have to shovel it...
congrats on owning...LMAO 69 years...still with that number ahahah...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
you should update your angel story soon... I'm already addicted to it... especially to the poster...
ahaha i shall update that one soon. i need to finish updating the others first.
sugarbun is on hold (geez .. comedy is realy difficult..)
my heart's for sale and forbidden love is going to reach climax ^_^

I'm going to bed now! thank God I'm already sleepy... :lol: I slept around 4am last night...

I was seriously looking like this the whole night ---> :mellow: I was waiting for any ghost to appear but I saw nothing... :p so I waited for Aum instead...and he appeared!!! :blush: :loool:

and you girls knew what happened... :rolleyes: :w-scene-pop-corn:
***donna hides from RR***
oh wow, u slept so 'early' lolssss
hw can he be there when he was wif me then =P

lol...i don't know if that's a good or bad thing..because i love reading your fanfics....but i do miss you here..hmmmm

you're not the only one....that poster *HAWTNESS
lol .. i'll try to balance then. being here and there xD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol...i don't know if that's a good or bad thing..because i love reading your fanfics....but i do miss you here..hmmmm

me too....

you're not the only one....that poster *HAWTNESS

do get lots of sleep donna..this will give me time to come up with a plan for aum muahahahah
you better hide donna.. **RR carrying a torch and pitchfork** LMAO
i went to sleep and forgot to turn off my laptop because i was listening to music, trying to fall asleep, then i woke up at 6:30 AM, arg the electricity bill is going to run up so high

OOoOo yesterday i went bowling with my friend and some other people...it was cool, i sucked the first game (i got a 68), but the second game i was better (i got a 118)....me and my brother (he's dating my friend's sister) were the best...we beat them ^^ except it was awkward because most of them were couples...and poor aum didn't come =(
I'm finally awake!! :lol: I had an 8-hour uninterrupted sleep!! nice... :clap:

**donna digs a hole in the ground and hides in there** LOL
signs of aging RR.. you're being forgetful now... :loool:

aum didn't came with you because he was with me... rememberrrr?? :lol: bowling... I'm not really good at it... -_-

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yay! i'm happy for u don. finally ur able to sleep LOL

oh my .. i suck in bowling LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm finally awake!! :lol: I had an 8-hour uninterrupted sleep!! nice... :clap:

**donna digs a hole in the ground and hides in there** LOL
signs of aging RR.. you're being forgetful now... :loool:

aum didn't came with you because he was with me... rememberrrr?? :lol: bowling... I'm not really good at it... -_-
YAY....8 hours of dreaming of aum lol

you can't hide forever..muahahahha...i'll wait for you

i guess i forgot :p i kinda like bowling but not that much
yay! i'm happy for u don. finally ur able to sleep LOL

oh my .. i suck in bowling LOL
practice makes perfect ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im so behind in sw... i miss my sisters.. btw did i tell u galz that i cut my long hair.. well yea.. its short now.. but it still has some long parts left... lol.. im used to my hair now.. n omg.. im so busy again.. school started again.. n yesterday i went to the snow.. i fell on my butt so many time.. n i keep hitting my tail bone.. well now whole body is just achin.. lol.. awwwe.. i wish i could share the moment with u all.. much love to my sisters...

-aiko <3 jlr sisters..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
im so behind in sw... i miss my sisters.. btw did i tell u galz that i cut my long hair.. well yea.. its short now.. but it still has some long parts left... lol.. im used to my hair now.. n omg.. im so busy again.. school started again.. n yesterday i went to the snow.. i fell on my butt so many time.. n i keep hitting my tail bone.. well now whole body is just achin.. lol.. awwwe.. i wish i could share the moment with u all.. much love to my sisters...

-aiko <3 jlr sisters..
AIKO!!!!!!!! it's been so long...when i saw that you posted, i was so happy...havent heard from you for a long time....OOoOoO a hair cut, cool...awwww snow can do that...i sick of winter right now...lots of love to you...come back when you can, i miss you lots..but i understand school is kicking my butt..hugs n kisses aiko ^^ it's so nice to hear from you :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
YAY....8 hours of dreaming of aum lol

you can't hide forever..muahahahha...i'll wait for you

i guess i forgot :p i kinda like bowling but not that much

practice makes perfect ^^
I'll hide in Aum's house... under his bed or maybe in his bathroom... :drool:

-aiko <3 jlr sisters..
hi aiko!! we miss you too... :kiss:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. sorry i was tryin to catch up on sw... lol.. i'll probably catch up on the lakorn section lol.. n hmmm.. ive been gone rom the fic section for so long lol... iono if i'll ever be able to catch up there... **yawn** im pretty sleepy.. i shall go to sleep in a bit.. hehe..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'll hide in Aum's house... under his bed or maybe in his bathroom... :drool:

hi aiko!! we miss you too... :kiss:
i'll still find you...."come out come out wherever you are"
lol.. sorry i was tryin to catch up on sw... lol.. i'll probably catch up on the lakorn section lol.. n hmmm.. ive been gone rom the fic section for so long lol... iono if i'll ever be able to catch up there... **yawn** im pretty sleepy.. i shall go to sleep in a bit.. hehe..
i can see that lol..but that's okay..take your time...i still have so many lakorns i haven't seen yet from 2008 because i was gone in the summer to my grandmother's house....i wish you did come back to the fanfic thread...i miss your fanfics :( but i can wait ^^ good night aiko....i fell asleep, leaving my laptop on again..so i decided to go on..while everyone's asleep so then my internet won't lag heehee..but i'm probably going back to sleep soon...YAY no school today too...we got a holiday today ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... i was gonna update yesterday but was like.. erm im blank lol.. so i just went to sleep lol.. hehe.. whoooo.. lol...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hello honeys! so i guess its gona snow tomorrow muahaahha
LOL GP are you only sharing the weather when you come in here now??? Hmmm....miss you all very much!!!

Just found another lakorn to watch...been rewatching JLR here and there but now....I am watching the new one with Mart and Cherry...it's very cute!!!

Anyhow, hugs and kisses to my girls!!!