Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
it fashionable to date someone younger or older now a day . I like guy dat younger den me 10 years :p . I'm bad .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
whats up with daras and older folks. they seem to date someone way older than their age. daras dont date each other unlike back then like how nok jariya/jonny met each other through the industry than theres chatchai/nok sinjai.
Those are the very few though. Also Billy and Ann Siriam too. Anyway, I'm not surprised, celebrities in Asian countries will never be as well off as the upper class businessmen/government officials and such so I guess, for stability once they retire from the ET industry, they have to choose wisely. These days, even commoners don't marry for love anymore, marriage has become a business contract now, not so much for the whole romantic soul mate theme. But that's not me. I've been watching too many true love lakorns, read too many fairytales, and have witnessed way too many divorces due to lack of love and money, so I will only marry for LOVE. Now, that's a true nang'ake. :lol:

Okay, so this lakorn only has 13 episodes? :huh: NOOOO--- I want more! Like 15-16 at least.

sarN

sarNie Granny

found some new about her i think . can't read thai LOL she soo pretty :wub: credit to www.bkkonline.com

here the link http://www.bkkonline.com/pr/popup.aspx?cid...;contentid=5100
ถือคติ ''ช้าๆ ได้พร้าเล่มงาม'' ดาราสาวมาดเรียบร้อย ''à¹?อฟ-ทัà¸?ษอร'' เผยไม่รีบเร่งเรื่องวิวาห์ ขอศึà¸?ษาดูใจ ''หมวดอ๋อ'' ไปà¸?่อนเรื่อยๆ เพราะไม่อยาà¸?จะผิดหวังทีหลัà¸
เจ้าตัวà¸?ระซิบบอà¸?ความรัà¸?อยูà¹
ในช่วง�ฮปปี้

คบหาดูใจà¸?ันมานานà¹?สนนาน สำหรับ ดาราสาว ''à¹?อฟ'' ทัà¸?ษอร ภัà¸?ดิ์สุขเจริà¸? à¸?ับหวานใจหนุ่มนอà¸?วงà¸?าร ''หมวดอ๋อ'' ร.ต.ท.ยุทธวัน รัตนะพร ซึ่งคู่นี้ไม่ค่อยมีข่าวหวืà¸
หวาเหมือนà¸?ับคู่รัà¸?ดาราคู่อà¸
่นๆ ให้เห็นà¸?ันมาà¸?นัà¸? ล่าสุดผู้สื่อข่าวมีโอà¸?าสเจà¸
หน้าสาวà¹?อฟ เลยไม่พลาดที่จะเข้าไปสอบถาà¸
เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับเรื่องความรัà¸?ที่à¹?à¸
นจะเงียบของเธอว่าคืบหน้าไปà¸
ึงไหนà¹?ล้ว เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับเรื่องนี้ดาราสาวเà¸
ิดใจให้ฟังว่าความรัà¸?ตอนนี้à¸
าบรื่นดี à¹?ต่ยังไม่เร่งรีบเรื่องวิวาà¸
์

''ความรัà¸?à¸?็ดีค่ะ ราบรื่นดี มีเวลาเจอà¸?ันบ้างค่ะ ได้ไปดูหนัง ทานข้าวตามปà¸?ติ ถามว่าจะมี ข่าวดีเร็วๆ นี้มั้ย ไม่มีเลย ไม่มีเร็วๆ นี้หรอà¸?ค่ะ ไม่เคยคุยเรื่องนี้à¸?ันจริงจà¸
งเลย à¹?ต่มีคุยเล่นๆ บ้าง เวลาไปงานà¹?ต่งงานเพื่อนà¸?็คุà¸
เล่นๆ เรื่อง�ต่งงาน ไม่มีใครเร่งเลยค่ะ คุณพ่อคุณ�ม่�็ไม่เร่ง ไม่มีใครเร่งเลย''

''ตอนนี้คุณà¹?ม่เค้าอยาà¸?ให้à¹?อà
Ÿà¸—ำงานไปà¸?่อน อยาà¸?ให้à¹?อฟทำในสิ่งที่ตนพอใà¸
เพราะถ้าทำหลายๆ อย่างพร้อมà¸?ันมันคงออà¸?มาไม่à¸
ี เลยไม่รีบดีà¸?ว่า อีà¸?อย่างà¹?อฟยังไม่à¹?à¸?่นะ ยังอยาà¸?ทำงานà¸?่อน à¹?ต่ไม่ได้หวงชีวิตโสดนะ ทุà¸?วันนี้à¸?็มีความสุขดี อย่าเพิ่งหาเรื่องตอนนี้เลย ไม่ได้à¸?ลัวเรื่องà¸?ารà¹?ต่งงานà¸
ะ à¹?ต่รู้สึà¸?ว่ายิ่งเราใช้เวลาà¸
ิจารณานานเท่าไหร่ ความผิดพลาด�็จะน้อยลงค่ะ'' �อฟ�ล่าว

Okay, so this lakorn only has 13 episodes? :huh: NOOOO--- I want more! Like 15-16 at least.

u serious !!!! dat like "likit kam"

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg i can hear the song play.... lmfao..... u gals are crazy for this lakorn...... i think everyone's perfect in this lakorn but then the actings kinda off @ points..... Affs too gorgeous and Aum's freaken sexy......

nophankh

sarNie Adult
You can't be serious. 13 episodes. HUH? that's way too short.
oH my god, they are gonna rush it like Likit Kammathep. I'm gonna be pissed off.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Sarn, that piece of news bascially is saying that Aff and her boyfriend because it didn't say fiance, Officer Oh, have been dating for while now but unlike other celebrity couples, they're pretty low profile and quiet about their relationship. Aff says that she's not in a rush to get married as she is a woman, so she is still studying him and the more time she spends observing a man, the less errors and mistakes a woman will make as marriage is a big thing. She says that they haven't seriously spoken about marriage but when they attend friends' weddings, they would joke about it but right now, her parents aren't pressuring her or anything and she believes that she isn't old yet either so she's just going to enjoy doing what she loves.

Aff and Aum should hook up before all of this goes down! ^_^

Oh for the Episodes, I'm not sure but I saw that number somewhere around her boards but don't trust it either. Seems like fans aren't too sure either. I hope not though and I'm guessing it won't be just 13 episodes either because they spent a lot on this lakorn, they must have at least 15 episodes. Bpee Kaew has a lot of episodes too so I'm guessing it'll follow that pattern, more than 13 episodes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
13 would be tooo short. if thats the case, they need to go back to the city quick!

sarN

sarNie Granny
found a picture at her site . She soo HOTS . sometime when ppl dis good loooking u just don't want nobody to date her hahahah

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
beautiful girl! 13 episodes? well one part is very long, so i can admit it. to make this lakorn perfect, it should have a r'scene, lol and if she will be pregnant, i'm in heaven, lol.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh, BOO- I'm not sure but this what I found so far. :angry: Gosh, is he butt ugly and old! Even Aff's Father is better looking. :blink:
The guy talking on the phone, is that Aff's bf? Am I see things? Is that Aff next to him too? Because if it is, she looks soooooooooooooo young next to him. And he is sooooo not good looking enough for her. AFf needs a hot man. Like AUM!!! hehe

Geez, 7 pages within a day...and my work blocks this site now (WHY?!) so I have to wait til nights to come on. :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aff is one of the few celebs who always look good in candid pix. i havent seen a bad one of hers yet

omg, did u gals seen this gorgeous ad of aff yet? sometime she doesnt look full thai

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
omg i can hear the song play.... lmfao..... u gals are crazy for this lakorn...... i think everyone's perfect in this lakorn but then the actings kinda off @ points..... Affs too gorgeous and Aum's freaken sexy......
Aum is so sexy just make me want to be capture to be near him..heheh :p

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that the bf isn't good-looking but it's not always about the looks.

Anyways lets keep it JLR-related. So the series is only up to 13 eppies? That would really suck though. I don't understand why stupid series with the most pointless storylines and dumb-ass characters tend to always air longer than the good ones??? Ch7 lakorns tend to draggggg all the way till the end. Some of ch3 lakorns tend to drag too so it's not just ch7.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I agree that the bf isn't good-looking but it's not always about the looks. Anyways lets keep it JLR-related. So the series is only up to 13 eppies? That would really suck though. I don't understand why stupid series with the most pointless storylines and dumb-ass characters tend to always air longer than the good ones??? Ch7 lakorns tend to draggggg all the way till the end. Some of ch3 lakorns tend to drag too so it's not just ch7.
LMAOoo i agreed ! -------> I want to see teh :r-scene-pop-corn: . Twinker! any spoiler >>>>

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
its a FAST # TO get to >>><<<
GOSH Y KANT IT BE LYKE 15- 16..
BUT THEN IF IT DOES IT KAN GET BORING????
SO I GUESS ITS OKAY...
but i just want to see them together again....
even though i belive they're doin another lakorn togther.????