Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahaha that pic of me is super old lmao.. that was when i was a bit younger kekeke.. cause im now gonna be a junior 11th grader n 16 kekekke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Nah uh!!!!!!!!!! My sister calls her stuffed thing MOMO too!!!!!!!!! It's her ugly doll and it's "official" name was Moxie. But she didn't like that so she renamed it MOMO. Super funny lols...
lol.. kekeke.. anotha momo.. xp kekeke..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
JLR UDPDATE

ATTTENTION ALL JLR SISTERS WHO HAVEN'T WRITTEN A FANFIC (for me to read^^)
i am going to write one...so that means that all of you have too^^
Did my epilogue count? I don't have enough attention to write an entire fan fic... always only write the epilogue/intro and first chapter. Then inspiration flies away or something. :eek:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
**coughcough** this pic is me lmao hahaha im so ugly kekeke.. its an old pic of me.. keke.. i think this was when i was a 7th or 8th grader i think lmao.. kekeke.. im with my monkie.. lmao.. hahaha.. sowwy bad pic.. webcam was sukky .. lamo..
kekeke.. oh yea n my monkie.. i called it MOMO..
awww aiko...you loook so pretty AND cute^^ and your monkey is cute too..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yea u galz who r curious bout my avi.. its tomohisa yamashita .. hes a jap actor n singer n in the pic he is doin "kon kon" xp lol.. kekek.. it was from the jap drama Nobuta wo Produce.. kekeke.. he is so kute kekekke.. its a good frama.. i liked it..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
wow, aiko's spamming like crazy tonight. :)

I have a feeling rr's on msn now that she's gone from the thread. I should probably join her...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yea my story.. keke.. today was omg so amazing keke b4 i went to church we went to Michael's .. it was an art n craft store n omg.. i enter these section n was like omg.. ahhh i feel like my khun ying sala.. keke i entered a jlr mode lmao.. keke omg there was also jewelry sections too n omg pearls.. kkekeke.. i bout like 4 (8 pearls togetha) packet of pearls that u make the jewelry urself kekek.. omg i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so happy kekeke.. haha my sis called me a freak kekeke.. but i freaken love my pearls.. keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. there was so many interestin stuff at that store gosh .. everythin u could think of.. kekeke.. too bad i was like mostly broke kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i bet my khun ying sala wouldve been super happy or overboard kekeke.. cause i was all hyped lmao.. kekeke..