James Ma Random: Discussions, Random Pics, Etc...

Step

Mrs James Ma
I love this program called #Switch hosted by Yossie.
Can't wait to see James Ma's episode to know more about his life and work   :heart: I think it's on next tuesday. Wow we are getting to watch more James. Even newspapers, magazines have his articles. He deserves this 

Cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
AMAT-THE ANATOMY exhibits 100 stars. "Fashion Trendy + Healthy Body" is the concept. It's from stylist Amatyai. James will also participate in this.

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
Matt looks very tall in the KB, almost as tall as James and she's only wear flats. How tall is she? I think her wiki profile says 170 but she looks taller than that. And I read in another page, someone mention James is 182. What is there real height? Oh one last question lol, what is James restaurant call? Just wondering. Thanks!

And James is such a cutie, sweet, kind, family man and true gentleman..many can fake to be one but he seem like a truly kind person. His future half is one lucky girl! He has all the exact qualities/personalities I want in a man. Where can I find a James for myself? Hehehe

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG OMG OMG James is all you said :yes: His height is 185 cms. I wish to be his future half lol  :wink:   :bhehe:
sunnisa said:
Matt looks very tall in the KB, almost as tall as James and she's only wear flats. How tall is she? I think her wiki profile says 170 but she looks taller than that. And I read in another page, someone mention James is 182. What is there real height? Oh one last question lol, what is James restaurant call? Just wondering. Thanks!

And James is such a cutie, sweet, kind, family man and true gentleman..many can fake to be one but he seem like a truly kind person. His future half is one lucky girl! He has all the exact qualities/personalities I want in a man. Where can I find a James for myself? Hehehe

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
Step said:
OMG OMG OMG James is all you said :yes: His height is 185 cms. I wish to be his future half lol  :wink:   :bhehe:
Thanks dear for the clarification. Matt looked almost as tall as him. She must be a very tall girl then. I know she's almost as tall as her costars anyway. James really does seem like a genuinely kind person and I'm not just saying that cuz I'm a fan. I got that vibe from him. I'm pretty good at reading people and knows if I should invest my time with them or stay away lol I warned my older sister about some people she know and they're all like I told her.

He's totally my type of guys in term of look (Chinese looking lol) and personalities wise. Plus he's not a player too hehe one heart guy. I'm jealous of the lucky girl that will win his heart. Awww...I always thought the type of guy I like only exists in dreamland and that my "list" is not realistic lol James make me believe that they do exist in real life, but just rare like a unicorn. Hehe I hope I'll meet my James soon. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
You know I'm jealous whenever I think about that girl lol. In his new interview, he said he will have ONLY ONE GF. I'm waiting to see who that girl will be
sunnisa said:
He's totally my type of guys in term of look (Chinese looking lol) and personalities wise. Plus he's not a player too hehe one heart guy. I'm jealous of the lucky girl that will win his heart. Awww...I always thought the type of guy I like only exists in dreamland and that my "list" is not realistic lol James make me believe that they do exist in real life, but just rare like a unicorn. Hehe I hope I'll meet my James soon. Lol
You're welcome :)
sunnisa said:
And oh damn!! James looks so hotttt, I'm about to faint! Thanks for sharing Step!

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
Step said:
You know I'm jealous whenever I think about that girl lol. In his new interview, he said he will have ONLY ONE GF. I'm waiting to see who that girl will be

You're welcome :)
OMG me too! Jealous of that girl. Lol I know I read that too...aww only one Gf. Waiting to see who she will be. I hope she will know how lucky she is. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I just hope she will not be from ET.
sunnisa said:
OMG me too! Jealous of that girl. Lol I know I read that too...aww only one Gf. Waiting to see who she will be. I hope she will know how lucky she is. :)