James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone Ohh Nong Greta y are comeback but for me still busy, Because my employees leave for childbirth about 3 mouth so very very busy I did like to talk a lot with everyone but I can't
soooo saddddd but I still talk in here hahaha , hv to go now .....

thank y so much Nong for yr translate but News no update , now JJ hv follower in his IG 3 millon!!! not 2.1

Nong Greta, that y mean airport in Japan? or in Thai? if in JP airport I guess that IG should be a Japanese rather than Chinese. I talk to chinese in twitt, she use name in twitter call Arui and her name is Dora , now I told her to apply this forum but I not understand that why she doesn't , her just say not how to used apply hahaha
Chinese, who are fansgirl'JJ not understand in Thai language and have many problem in follow information of JJ , witch I suggest that this here , asianfuse.net but....they still was confused as to how to apply hahaha and also I guess they so shy too. hahaha

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Ohh almost forgot, are y drink again Nonggg no no y not to refer yr friend got married hahhaha, I know y love a drink!!!

sarNie Adult
P'May! I'm talking about Khun Ami, I think I see her as the cute japanese lady who is always welcoming JJ when he arrives at the airport in Tokyo. I think that's in Haneda airport. I think you mentioned talking to her in Twitter. Yes! All nationalities are welcome here! We will try to understand each other with the language of love!! <3 hahahha.

Hahaha P'May, you know me so well. I don't want to have a hangover anymore so I'll only drink beer from now on. Well... until I forget how painful it is to have a hangover again. Don't be like me kids! Drinking excessively is bad! I miss our Nong Step! Where is she?!?!! I haven't seen her for the longest time. I hope she's okay. Step! Come back! I miss you!
Bieluvr too, but I think she is just busy or hiding away somewhere. Hehe.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
yehhh y wellcome Dora , I'm so happy although I'm busy but I must come in for talk with y,Dora . can't wait to go my home tonight and y can talk with N'Greta everyting about JJ , y guys who are so crazy JJ I know well hahaha I will comeback tonight

hv a nice day

XRokuX

sarNie Egg
Hi...I'm Steffy from Indonesia..
I love nong J since he play as Khun Chai Puttipat
Glad to know u all

sarNie Adult
Hi Steffy!!! Wow! There are a lot of us here now! Welcome, welcome, I am Greta from the Philippines, nice to meet all of you. Feel free to fangirl about JJ here. Please check out the other threads too! His lakorns have their separate threads and you can make your own topic too if you have something in particular you wish to talk about. *hugs*

Today JJ updated in Line. I think the contest is now open for the fan mtg in Tokyo! How I wish I were there!

XRokuX

sarNie Egg
Hi Greta thank you for your warm welcome...
Sure...sure i will....i've been went to bangkok about 3 times but so bad...i can't meet JJ...T.T.(i just saw Kao Jirayu when i was in siam paragon)
I wish i can meet him anywhere...haahahaha

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I don't think I have the guts to meet JJ face to face, maybe just see him from afar. I think I will faint! I want to see him in Japan so I can run away before I lose consciousness. In Bangkok, I think i'll have to get through his fan club first hahaha. At least I hope someone will catch me when I faint! Hahaha. P'May saw JJ in person! So lucky!

Steffy, just for fun, vote on the poll! Puttipat vs Saran!
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/khun-chai-puttipat-vs-khun-palad-saran.63809/

XRokuX

sarNie Egg
Sometimes i so envy with his FC....OMG...meet JJ in person....*diess
How is he???
Sure i will vote for Khun......LOL

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

BTS. Baung Hong , now I guress JJ filming this Drama today.

The Red Cross Event on 4 april 16 Cr. on pics

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yehhh yr wellcome too XRakuX, I'm so very happy that have fansgirl'JJ more hehehe, Nongg Greta I did like to see JJ in the fresh!!!! it possible when if Y will living in Japan Oooh I'm not so lucky because I'm Thai hahaha It have many good chance that I see to him if I'm want , but I ever saw him on 25 dec in the last year , saw him by Accidentally seen haha and I ever told y Nonggg JJ in the fresh so look like handsome more than in the pictures or TV 5x!!! this thing to approve by the peoples saw him, JJ take a photo no more indeed hahaha , I say again for y Nong, he not look like baby face but look like half Blood-Westerner , have bright-big eyes and very long eyelashes, have a prominent nose , so tall - now he height is 187-189 cm. or 6.2!! and very good shape ---> my conclude He is not human haha but he is The magnificent statue HOPT TO Y TO SEE HIM IN A PERSON SOMEDAY .............

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Oooh Friend of Dora ever saw JJ in a person too!!! She must confirm that I said is a true. hahaha

XRokuX

sarNie Egg
Hi May...oh so u are Thai,nice to know u, u can call me Steffy or if you like u can call me Roku
OMG....so envy...i wish i can meet him..but these day i kinda sad when i saw him do some fans service, he look so tired but he still smile......Poor boy
Beside handsome he look so cute

sarNie Adult
Hello Ann! Welcome! Wow! So many people here now! Yaaaay! Let's all have fun and fangirl together. Have you guys seen the BTS clip with JJ Dancing? He's soooooo funny!

sarNie Adult
How is everyone?! I hope you all had a happy weekend! Our boy is flying to Japan tonight! And also, Kimi Dake I love you (Ruk Sud Rit) is showing in Japan, BS-TBS tonight. (I made a mistake a few posts back, I thought it was going to be 11 in the afternoon, turns out it's 11 at night!) http://www.bs-tbs.co.jp/kimidake/ check out the link for JJ's japanese message to his fans!

XRokuX

sarNie Egg
He still so busy in the middle songkran holiday...poor baby J..
Meanwhile another actress and actors already have a vacation..
He sooo handsome...susu na