James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
P'May! P'T! N'Step! Everybody, thanks for the updates!!! (Where is N'Bieluvr? I miss her). Yaaaay. You guys can't imagine how you make me survive all the stress at work with the James Ji news. Hahahaha. I can't help but be positive about everything because of our bright cheery boy. I have a question though, won't Yai Saneha have action scenes? I was under the impression that it had mafia undertones or something. Or have I just been watching too many Korean dramas? Hehehe. I thought the plot there is JJ's character would come back as a powerful guy who kind of took over Taew's character's family business. I was thinking after JJ's character gets kicked out of Taew's family, he'd be affiliated with a foreign mafia group of some sort and the fastest way to get a powerful guy to like you is to save his life and be his bodyguard or something. (and powerful guys in dramas are usually in the mafia? Hahahahaha I don't know) okay sorry. I think my imagination is making my mind wander again. Oh well. If all else fails it can be a fanfic. Hahahaha.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I have a question N'greta are y know?.. Lakorn of Japan that it on air in those channel,it mean tokyo mx channel are popular or Hit in JP? Sorry if y not understand me. This qusion come from FC at thai. Hahaha

sarNie Adult
Hi P'May! I'm not sure if Ruk Sudrit will be shown in TBS or in Tokyo Mx. I haven't seen the news article yet about Ruk sudrit. But anyway, Tokyo MX is a Tokyo only channel. In other regions like Kansai (where Osaka is) or hokkaido or what, Tokyo MX is not available. Meaning it's not as big as the top companies like Fuji TV, Asahi, NHK or TBS (which I think are like same level as Ch3 or Ch7 in Thailand) which is nationwide. Lakorns or "dorama" as japanese call it, are shown in channels like Fuji TV, Asahi, NHK, or TBS. I know that these channels show korean dramas, I don't know which channel shows Thai lakorns.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Thx so much N'Greta. Ruksudrit will show in TBS not tokyo Mx yeayy, it is big as Ch3 or Ch7 witch nationwide and free Tv, I think Ruksudrit should will bee hit or popular in JP. Cheer up our boy Hahaha. And now I waiting Bays&Men magic program in Youtube.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1ICj6ZXO-Oc

Nonggggg Greta Look this how our boy soooooo cute and funny can y short translate ? Hahaha scremmmmm

sarNie Adult
P'May! I'm sorry but there were a lot of words that I didn't understand. I need a dictionary! I'll work on the translation tomorrow! Haha but basically that's how japanese shows go. There's always food involved and a contest about it. Hahaha. Japanese are very serious about food! The beginning part, they were introducing Boys and Men ("Boimen") and how they were slowly adapting and introducing themselves in Thailand and finally they were able to secure a stage for a live performance but no one is there, so they have a "special guest" the Thai national Super Star James Jirayu. Then they made him do the high and low gourmet thing. Hahaha. Basically it's like the price is right where they guess what is more expensive, the Thai food or the japanese food. The winner gets to eat the food. They are comparing Thai and Japanese food in terms of price, taste, calories, etc. Before it was yakisoba and Thai noodles("Pattai"?). Today for the "first stage" it's wagyu beef and shark's fin soup (from Hong kong?). Then basically they were teasing each other like kids. Usually guests in shows like this are very quiet and shy that's why if you notice the hosts are really Hyper and talk loud to kind of encourage the guests to be more relaxed and joke with them. But with James Ji, it was just natural he was joking and laughing with them.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Nong Greta ,Y don't worry about translate ,that fine just that Y short translate make me so happy , very thank y Nongggg hug y

I can trans that JJ speak thai only hahaha , he amostly said the both pot-shark?,sorry I don't khnow what call in Eng (boysmen think that JJ fake them for that price) and the mango are nonexpensive in Thai witch he ate since so young but he still so funny hahaha when JJ is lose, our boy still had poor boy and playful always , he is look like not exciting for the first time of the show in JP , love him

Step

Mrs James Ma
At Sacred Ceremony today

1:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O26v0JGVJo

1:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOiDZy3ZmNI

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Na ruk tee sut! (The cutest!)

Pic cr: Jirayuhome

Kullasatree magazine, our urban boy...

And a day in the life of James Ji.. I can't even imagine.

Pic cr: plar_bangyai

Can't wait to see him acting again.. miss our boy so much already! But will have to make do with fancams, appearances and magazine shoots. Sigh.

sarNie Adult
EVERYBODY!!! Sorry I've been crazy busy with work and I had to attend a bachelorette party over the weekend (.......... suffice to say I was very very very drunk. Kids, please do not be like me. it's not good. I won't drink anymore....well... for this month.) But anyway, I just wanted to post this. I still owe you a translation of the Boimen episode last Tuesday. I'll try to do it after I finish my report. Sorry sorry! but here is James Ji's Q&A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpoDwVCd8aA

Most of the questions are in the Q&A portion of his website: 
http://jamesjirayu.com/profile/index_en.html

except for "What kind of girl do you like" - his answer was "I don't really have a type. i just want someone I can talk to (or we can talk to each other)"

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Nong Greta! Sometimes getting drunk sounds like a good idea at the time, actually it sounds like an excellent idea right about now (and it's only Monday!) at least you have an excuse to drink! 

I wonder if all of the celebs are taught to say that they don't have a type - all of the fangirls have to appeal to them! - but we all know there are certain types that people find themselves attracted to... it's only human nature. Having said that, I think James Ji is being honest, because love does spark from friendship and the ability to feel at ease with each other. I mean, having chemistry with that person is an important factor too. Like you know.. the type of easy chemistry he has with Bella - wink wink.

Here they go again, making us swoon with their adorableness! 

BTS of sudsapda

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12134257_511564395697971_889023753_n.mp4

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Nonggg and yr guys , have someone interest apply in this forum yeyyy but she not how to used , she is FC JJ in china, someone to tell me how to apply in Eng Language , y know that I  bad skill Eng haha , afriad That her not understand me if I explain the way apply for his forum.