James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
aarrrr I mistake for translate one part at 6.05(about country) so very sorry (I trans form my memory but not look clip in this part sorry), I will edit this night.  Thank y very much STEP for edit his profile

have a good day ka everyone

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
at 6.05  CM : What country are you most so far ?
JJ : United States Krub
CM : What to do ?
JJ : I went to New York to run the grueling journey. My journey it just the first of about 23 hours from BKK to US. I remember sitting Eco (there like cattle), the best
      experience yet.
CM : Economy teenage children should sit Economy.
JJ : Yehh, I said I were going to easily sleep. At first it was prior to the change. It's a complete change I A while  I was sleep.....woke up .... sleep...I woke up arhhh so tried and cramped for me.
CM : The rest so tried

my edit ka, so sorry

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
7.00  CM : THE first thing to do when you get home ?
   JJ : Unlock the key my home .    HAhaahahaaa
   CM : aahhhh very sure, why ark that who ark ?
    JJ : Otherwise, I would sit at front home.

and in part of Photofast , this I except

7.22 (Question after of Photofast) I not sure for translate in English if mistakes so sorry ka

CM : If a driver already caused pain crap when your car will do ? 

to be continued. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
18.10  CM : Back to the previous question.  If you the drive is already at pains crap in car that James Ji to do ?
           JJ :  Can't really tell, but at last then it just happens
          CM : really
           JJ : Krab,  usually I had someone drive me. I was sitting behind I'm sitting, I feel it coming ....it coming...it already, it currently ago I move forward just say....uncle uncle, slap seat uncle (driver) "quickly quickly"  hahaha , he arked me to give him a little park at the pump ?    I answers : I don't like to be that way (the right place) , I know the my smell ....a while it traffics jam ....it so long time, I began to fell cold so to tell my driver : Uncle please a little light air for me....crawled
          CM : Laughhhhhhh
          JJ : Really cold in during, but usually I am so very hot (sweating easy) , like to really light air  
          CM : That it true, everyone would know that is technique time pains crap, the first thing is light air ummmm why? 
         JJ : I don't know, I guess it like hot air----------- laugh , I think everyone is same me, that right? --- yesss sond of FC , This topic is interesting I will report Research for find answers continuitie.  

sarNie Adult
Huwahahahaha!! Thanks Mayji! He is such a boy! Talking about his bottom and about needing to go t the bathroom so candidly! So naughty. Mayji, if it is okay, may I re-word your translation to see if I understood correctly? Thanks so much!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, You are understand corectly. Hahahs ans not finish na I will to translate just 2-3 question, vert happy that understand my massages. I really like to learn English for better skill.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
19.52 CM : What is your favorite food ? JJ : sweet? Why, he was alway sweet that right? (ask FC) .
JJ : Because of this, Looks to me like this. smile.....but it not good before I eatten very sweet, get sugar about 5 spoons in noodle.
CM : ohhhh very sweet noodle.
JJ : yes but now I am decrease it about... (FC :4 spoons) so no need to change it right, about 1-2 spoons Krub.

20.40 CM : Want to know when James is a fan?
JJ : who write ?
CM : really are y have , or y hide someone to talk ?
JJ : no not have really
JJ : I want to ask the author a fan with me ? Scremmmm from FC
JJ : hhoooo big lift , Do not write itself. Hahaha

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
21.20 CM : The smell was the most peaceful feeling is?
JJ : baby powder because I am allergic to perfume, not belive try to smell na.
CM : I think y should like sound of the bell in temple.
JJ : no no that fell scary.

22.02 CM : Season do you like most in Thailand?
JJ : The rainy season, when children I think of myself as a hero MV after school, I would have nothing to do at my home (Pichit) stadium downtown. I would invite friends Motorbike ride around the city finished with a wet back home so happy.
CM : That's why
JJ :I do not know, but I like it cold.

and CM ask JJ about his like sexy girls that Y know so just except na. Hehehe

The last question it very fuuny from fanclub
CM : James had secretly fart in public and when?
CM : It is normal to fart, but FC wanted to know. Where you ever fart in public.
JJ : yes, I have...when my fart? it many fart so not remember. Hahahaa
CM : and then have y ever yr smell than y think.
JJ : it consider, if I went to the toilet in that day it not has smell, but not it must has smell sure. So before will fart I just think that should I do it or not I do.
CM : all right, aahh this topic is very serious, it possible As you say it's reasonable.

FC : Laugh

JMali

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
Thank you Mayji! Yes! Let's help you practice English more. Thanks a lot for your translation! The FC is so naughty! Talking about all those things hahahaha  :secret:  :censor:

Hey hey hey I came across this in instagram. Could someone please translate what Pope said? 

video cr: kaija_jaa IG

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xtp1/t50.2886-16/12298702_186920601650821_997628167_n.mp4

thank you!
LOL. Wow.

Pope said "She is Entrancing and sexy."
The other guy, "Do you like?"
Pope: "Yes, I like, but I can't, she's James Ji's lover, I can't steal her or we'll get into a fight."

LOL.

sarNie Adult
JMali said:
LOL. Wow.

Pope said "She is Entrancing and sexy."
The other guy, "Do you like?"
Pope: "Yes, I like, but I can't, she's James Ji's lover, I can't steal her or we'll get into a fight."

LOL.

:shock2:  were they talking about Bella?!??!  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  Way to fuel the Jiranee fangirling Pope! hahaha. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think they were talking about Bella. I don't know who else they could be talking about. LOL. :)

sarNie Adult
Hey Autume! Don't worry about it! Just explore the forums and you'll discover a lot of things. hehehhee. have you seen the fanfiction section?  :wink:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww Pope said Bella is JJ's koo jin :blush: he mentioned JJ there, you know he could have avoided it but still took JJ's name. Pope and JJ have no problems :p Pope is always shy so I think he takes his time to be friendly :yes: thanks for translation

sarNie Adult
Yeah Step, it's just that I always get worried for the two of them. See James Ji's always giddy and hugging his older brothers when he sees them. That's just really how he is. Like on that same day, he saw Beam again when he was in the mall for work (I think it was the Doraemon thing? Or was it the AIS thing, not sure).

Mayji posted it earlier, see: 
Mayji said:

That's how he normally is, but at least we know that he behaves when the other person isn't the huggy type. hehehe