James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

sarNie Adult
I would have been so happy if he gave that bear to James Ma for his graduation. But Bomb was the one who gave James Ma a teddy bear as a gift. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hello, I love to last clip that my post yesterday. James very fun he spoke playful with FC ,

FC : Today y so Cuter with yr new hair and wear cloth style
JJ : smile ...after day I will wear cloth not look cute
FC : no no I not photograph with new hair, please photo.
JJ :(up to his hand) Now, I will change my hair.
FC : Oh nooooo

Haha, my boy does it always with his FC.

sarNie Adult
Hahaha he's such a tease. Thanks for the translation Mayji! The other day James posted a status in his Twitter with a sad face. I got a bit worried. But the fans say it has something to do with breakfast? Hahaha I don't know. I did not understand it.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
All right, not y worried him just about his loss weight is 7 kilo haha but I think not about this, I guess about Retenner (not sure lyrics) problem his teeths, I saw in pantip.

just to kidding JJ say in Twitter: throw away I don't think so just start it painful

Haha my boy joke eveytime

Nobody what He mean, people or thing or something but he really not sad and y don't worry.

sarNie Adult
Oh so he needs to wear retainers for his teeth again and he lost 7 kilos because he cannot eat? Did I understand correctly? Hahaha sorry, I'm still a bit dizzy from work. Happy festival to you there in Thailand! Hope your wishes come true! The moon is also beautiful here tonight where I am at.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Yes y understand correctly about retainers that I guess, but lost 7 kilos I think it not true because just say in Twitter by someone FC, it joked or play with JJ

Maybe I bad to trans sentence in JJ'tweeter haha or JJ say : I Don't think when it throw away, now just start again so it very painful (I want to know that JJ say 'it',what is JJ mean). Haha I try to get it, my poor Eng sorry

Ahhh , Y are Really romantic, Thx very much and You too. I hope wish meet JJ in yr dream and hug Y. HeHe

sarNie Adult
James Ji posted on his twitter that he was featured in Japanese News today, particularly in Yahoo Japan. 

http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20151123-00010001-jisinv-ent

The video is basically the same as the interview in Youtube by Jisin Channel, and the write up is the same write up in the "more info" part of the youtube clip. I'll translate the news article first:

It says that Thai National Star, James Jirayu gave Jisiin channel an exclusive interview after his Convention Live Concert, introducing the readers to his charm before his full blown debut come Spring 2016.

James Ji said that Japan is like his Second Home. Indeed, his convention live performance had in attendance 600 people who won in the raffle (in LINE), 40 of whom were from Thailand.  He showed his Japanese side by singing Masaharu Fukuyama's "Sakurazaka" and he fired up the stage with his rendition of Step, his original song, with the dance moves by Takahiro (JJ's dance teacher). 

The women who interviewed him after the performance were greeted in Japanese, as James Ji said "Hajimemashite" (Literally: For the first time" - equivalent of "pleased to meet you.") When asked about his impressions about his first showcase in Japan, he spoke his mind by saying that "I like to be better in the Japanese way of doing things. I have yet to improve on singing." 

He also tells the women, with bright shining eyes, that his initials in Thailand is also "JJ" ("James Jirayu") the same as in the Magazine who interviewed him, JISN Josei(Jisin Women) 

In his home country, Thailand, James Jirayu is active as a singer, actor, and model. Next spring, he will debut as a singer in Japan. As expected, the Thai Pop sensation will rise. You need to check out his Live Performance! (or "live performance is required!") 

the last paragraph is a description of his works, as stated in his website (i.e. his instagram, twitter followers, the lakorns he's been in, etc.) 

Now for the video: 

He greets them "Hajimemashite, James Jirayu desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu" (which the reporter replies, "yoroshiku onegaishimasu" as well) 

1. Firstly, please tell us about your thoughts about today's performance

James Ji: It's my first showcase here in Japan and I was very anxious. I like to be better in the Japanese way of doing things. I have yet to improve on singing (or I still need to improve on my singing). I still have to practice a lot 

2. What should we call you (what name would be ok for us to call you?) 
I don't really know what people want to call me  (Sorry, I can't read the rest of the Kanji .....) but he says that In Thailand he is called JJ, just like Jisin Josei, (JJ) 

3. Where do you think is your Charm Point?
(Okay I did not understand this part. the Subtitle says (みんなに聞かないとわからない ですが.
よく言われるのは目です. )
-edit-
But from the Thai translation of Mayji he said, "I don't really know but people tell me it's my eyes/my "look"." 

4. What is your message to your Japanese Fans?
James Ji: "Ganbarimasu! Yorushiku onegaishamasu" krap.   :lol: - He said "I'll do my best, I leave myself to your care" 

In the concert he says "I'll sing in Japanese" then he sings Sakurazaka, Loving you Too Much, Step and the end! 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hello 040156, thx for yr trans but I think y had better know in part 3 (his charm haha) just let my translate JJ say in yr part 3 : I don' know but everybody or mostly told at my eye.

Have a good day ka

sarNie Adult
Aaaaaahhhh! Okay yeah I get it now. Thanks Mayji, I thought he meant "to look" he was referring to his eyes, literally. Oh okay. Yes! He does have Charming eyes, it's true! Hehehe

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hey 040156,Are you ever saw clip of Jirayu in Tee-Sib TV (Thai), quick qusion that on air at 2/06/58 have someone to translate?

It very funny when JJ answers i very likes this program TV the most.

If y not someone to trans or y not get it for this chip, maybe i will to trans if my free time.

sarNie Adult
Kyaaaaa!!!! I have seen the clip but I did not understand. I only know one where he says that he finds it sexy when girls bite their lip. And then it's funny because everywhere he goes, girls might start biting their lips when they see him. Hahaha. I would appreciate it very much if you translate it Mayji! I'll be very happy! Thank you!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha I try to trans for you and I likes to know y about very fast Hehehe, if it mistakes in some words so sorry  but I just trans part of Quick question not Photo fast.

well, for the first 2 question very funny , y should look in clip with my massages it very funny JJ
1.10  JJ : I so very exciting because not never to do this.
       CM : Most the stars ever come this program TV ex. Bird-Thong Chai ........(spoke about fanclub that come in for look JJ. I wish except)
2.02 CM : What did y subject to give yr cry ?
       JJ : mostly about my family
       CM : about yr love?
      JJ : no it not have  
      CM : really (someone'FC say. no no)
       JJ : Krub (yes) , the first question that make me contract.
        CM : no no not so bad .....not afraid
     CM : What do you like yr organ the most ?
2.34  : hair Krub (it mean hair all of body)
     CM : Why ?
    JJ : I not have hair  ........ hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    CM : ummm back yr body? 
    JJ : arhhhh....no no  I not have
     CM : so  down. down at yr bottom? 
   JJ : arrrr (his hand touch his bottom) I think ought not to have, ever pull so not to meet it.  hahaahaaaaaaaa sond of FC

arrrr  i will trans continue na please wait   

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
CM : rihgt, Who think that I will ask he about the orther hair i not ark.
JJ : good Krub please don' t ask
CM : but what, it is you like the most if it have y will so happy
JJ : yes , if I saw it I will scremmmm wowww I have hair. Hahaha
3.28 CM: And what do y not like yr organ the most?
JJ : hands krub
CM : why? (FC : coarse-hands)
JJ : becuase my hands is coarse. Hooooo my FC before annwer me, (FC: very coarse) not very coarse Krub (FC : laugh) my FC buy cream-lotion for my hands.
CM : really?
JJ : it should be shank (Kha-Na)...laugh Are y touch my hand ?
CM : really coarse (JJ : laugh) ark me, who better coarse than?
JJ : Yr hands still soft Krub.
CM : yes I think Yr hands coarse than me. Hahahaaaa
JJ : I not understand becuase since I am young, not hard work and my father told me : coarse my hands since - born

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
5.00 CM : The last of yr dream (it mean sleep time) what is it?
JJ : not have,mostly I not dream when sleep
CM: very good (Dee-Jung), Peoples at sleep and not dreams is deep sleep or relax the most and Are y easily slept
JJ : very essy , I can slept everywhere, the last I have works last week and come back home about 12.00 pm I sitting in toilet with play my mobile ahh I lazy waiting for take a bath ,shortly I slept Krub
Cm : really
JJ Krub I all unclothe (screem from FC) no no and I woke up in my bed at 5.00 pm ,shocked why not cloths hahahaaaa.

6.05 CM : The last yr works in country?
JJ : america krub , I sit economy it is good experiance for me.
CM : why
JJ : becuse I wear only one cloths and then in america temperature -3 so very cold, I mistake conversation with officer of hotel.... JJ explain (i wish except na).

To be continute

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hi mayaji, I copied the profile from AF wiki. Someone told me before it was wrong, I asked them to mention it but they did not reply so I did not edit it. Thanks for inormation. I edited his profile now :)
fuangderella said:
Please edit his profile. It's incorrect.

Step said:
What is incorrect can you please mention?

Mayji said:
Before I will go my works long time and not to talk this forums, I see Jirayu'profiles incorrect that two things

I want to edit his profile, He high 187 no 184,yehh my boy have very growth,it 184 when he is 19 year old and two He studying in Business Administration, He move since he play Khun chai Mor because his dream or maybe in the future he will open his business.

Hope you understand me na, good night everyone.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why JJ want to be famous in Japan?? Why is it his 2nd home?? He has relatives there?? Sorry Idk much about him :p