Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
i m not so keen on the A-team though i hv watched their very famous lakorn.

JLG deserve a better rating b'cos the storyline, excellent acting of 90% of the stars (especially chakrit in dat last scene of epi 8.8!! -----> a truly great actor, i can feel his love, confusion and sorrow), on-screen chemistry of chakrit-cherry. I am beginning to admire cherry too...a lovely thai female star, i can also feel her sadness in that last scene with Kong in epi 8.8....i am in a very sad mood now after re-watching epi 8.8 with eng sub, i understand so much better with translations, thanks ThinkJaden....hope the subbing will commence soonnn....so i can drown in the drama together with chakrit...muahahah....

sarN

sarNie Granny
I read at Lyn's blogs , that the rating for this lakorn is so low ? Why is it that ? What does the other 70% of viewer think about the lakorn ? Is it the storyline ? The actress/actor ? :blink: I thought the storyline is refreshing , maybe Thais doesn't like new plot , they like intense, kidnap, sadist ect :lol:

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
i hv read weekly synopsis.

sweet scenes in ep.10.

[/quote]

Thank you so much Jubjib for posting more cute scene of ep 10. Can't wait for next week.

I don't care the bad ratings too, but does anyone know if the tv elders do? Would be too bad if the elders would think that C-Team doesn't work. Would love to watch more lakorns of them.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I don't believe rating measurement of AC neilsen.

rating of JLG 3-4

nam tan mai = 5

prasart mued = 4

Guys, you cannot trust ratings. Read Jib's message above concerning the signal problems with channel 3 lakorn. Regardless, the audience at pantip seems to love our lakorn. :)

Jib ....ahhhhhh....those pictures are so sweet...can't wait for Tuesday...oh yea Monday first...hehehe

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i hv read weekly synopsis.

sweet scenes in ep.10.

Thank you so much Jubjib for posting more cute scene of ep 10. Can't wait for next week.

I don't care the bad ratings too, but does anyone know if the tv elders do? Would be too bad if the elders would think that C-Team doesn't work. Would love to watch more lakorns of them.
Don't worry na...C-TEAM has another lakorn together coming up after this one...can't wait! Plus, just because a certain team is successful in one lakorn does not mean their next one would be a hit...I'm just happy to see CTEAM together in whatever they star in. Heck! I'm going to watch their action move together...what is it called?? something like...oppitaka...something like that..you can find it on youtube..not sure if Cherry was Krit's love interest or not, but both are in the movie.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
And don't forget those ratings probably do not count people who watch tv or movies online like the majority of us...nowadays b/c of the advent of internet and watching stuff online people don't even bother to watch tv when shows come on...they just watch it later online or DVR it. I know I do b/c I have to work when those shows come on so I DvR, record, watch it later on line on my own convenience.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
And don't forget those ratings probably do not count people who watch tv or movies online like the majority of us...nowadays b/c of the advent of internet and watching stuff online people don't even bother to watch tv when shows come on...they just watch it later online or DVR it. I know I do b/c I have to work when those shows come on so I DvR, record, watch it later on line on my own convenience.
Good point, Toon! So true..plus,with Jib's reply below if you have 64 million thai but half or so can't get ch3 signal what type of accuracy is that. The lakorn is winning by a long mark from the viewer at pantip, so that should be enough for us to be happy.

AGB Nielsen Media Research (Thailand) has been providing Television Audience Measurement in Thailand.

Currently, there are 2100 panel homes
(The Panel is a statistical sample of the universe to be measured and refers to an appropriate number of families / homes, which accept the installation of the peoplemeter on all the TV sets in their home.)

but!!!! The population of Thailand is now 64million....

i think ...this sample size is not appropriate for AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT...

Signal quality

ch.3 has a lower signal quality than ch.7 ... so there're many people can't watch ch.3 cause there is no signal..
Anyway, not sure why the American audiences care so much about Thailand's rating anyway since our view doesn't count. LOL :lol:

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Don't worry na...C-TEAM has another lakorn together coming up after this one...can't wait! Plus, just because a certain team is successful in one lakorn does not mean their next one would be a hit...I'm just happy to see CTEAM together in whatever they star in. Heck! I'm going to watch their action move together...what is it called?? something like...oppitaka...something like that..you can find it on youtube..not sure if Cherry was Krit's love interest or not, but both are in the movie.
Thank you for making my day. Just found out about nuer mek. Can't wait for that :wub: And i will try to wacht oppapatika (or what was the name again) too. And for the polls as long as pantip readers love jlk it should be enough for everyone to see that it's a great lakorn.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm not attracted to this couple, they're an odd pair with very little to no chemistry at all. Just my two cents.

icool48

sarNie Adult
Heck! I'm going to watch their action move together...what is it called?? something like...oppitaka...something like that..you can find it on youtube..not sure if Cherry was Krit's love interest or not, but both are in the movie.

Thank you for making my day. Just found out about nuer mek. Can't wait for that :wub: And i will try to wacht oppapatika (or what was the name again) too. And for the polls as long as pantip readers love jlk it should be enough for everyone to see that it's a great lakorn.

DEAR KAYLA & DEAR TUYAH

PICS OF C-TEAM JA...

1. OPAPATIKA THE MOVIE

2.NUER MEK

3.JAM LUEY GAMATHEP

4. JLG EP.7 PICS FROM DARADAILY

" PERFECT MATCH !!!! " B)

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
JUBJIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB......those pics of Chakrit is too extreme for my heartbeat.... :wub: ...

look at those eyes!!!! and dat yellow bandana makes him look 10X sexier, and he was staring sharply and directly into my eyes....too sharp it makes me blush :wub: ....hehehhehe.....muahhhh muahh chakrit...!!!!

and his right side angle pic, in dat black jacket....makes my leg shaking hihihi.......

jubjib, those pics u posted make me want to fly to bangkok now and rescue (or izit kidnap?) chakrit from other n'rai women.... :p

maybe dats why his previous gfs broke up with him...he could be too Hot to handle...we need to freeze him in the ice-box... :lol:

thanks for the pics jubjib....

icool48

sarNie Adult
JUBJIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB......those pics of Chakrit is too extreme for my heartbeat.... :wub: ...

look at those eyes!!!! and dat yellow bandana makes him look 10X sexier, and he was staring sharply and directly into my eyes....too sharp it makes me blush :wub: ....hehehhehe.....muahhhh muahh chakrit...!!!!

and his right side angle pic, in dat black jacket....makes my leg shaking hihihi.......

jubjib, those pics u posted make me want to fly to bangkok now and rescue (or izit kidnap?) chakrit from other n'rai women.... :p

maybe dats why his previous gfs broke up with him...he could be too Hot to handle...we need to freeze him in the ice-box... :lol:

thanks for the pics jubjib....
special for you...rose
credit : pantip.com

click at this link naja.
pics of chakrit ( > 200 pics )

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much jubjib!!!! I almost got a heartattack from watching the pics. Chakrits back is just too sexy.

Can't understand that some people say he is not good looking. For me he is the most good looking and sexy Thai actor plus his acting skills are superb.

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much jubjib!!!! I almost got a heartattack from watching the pics. Chakrits back is just too sexy.

Can't understand that some people say he is not good looking. For me he is the most good looking and sexy Thai actor plus his acting skills are superb.
tuyah...everything about chakrit that we can see with our eyes is just so good....hahaha..i am saying it again, this man is da most attractive in the whole universe...if there is a Mr World contest, he sure win ....grrrrrr...

jubjib ... ...so many pics of chakrit there, i can make a huge chakrit blanket and hang on the wall.... :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
one thing i don't like bout lakorn is dat pra'ek can be such a ass what da hell. dat tha girl is just as crazy as nong da. she tried to kill herself just cause mek found a new girl good lord. funkin crazy ass biatches lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
CHERRY

CHAKRIT

OMFG!!!! Chakirt!!!!! I WANT YOUR HOT BUTT!!!!! "DROOLS" What a freakin EYE CANDY! Dang! Is this guy so real??? GOD WAS SO KIND ON THE DAY HE WAS BORN! I just got electrocuted! :huh: :huh: :huh: :wacko:

Of course our Cherry is always so precious and lovely. :blush: