Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

icool48

sarNie Adult
next week's eps. look like more misunderstandings between nim/mek again. it also seems like nim is accepting kong's love. man, it will be hard for me to see them mad at each other again and again. i want more sweet scenes darnit! oh well, have to watch it no matter what since i love Cteam and JLK too much. :D

dear joey my sister.

but ep.10 ( tuesday )

there's mek & nim 's sweet scene naja :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha even though i'm enjoying this lakorn a lot, i can't help but think that the plot is kind of off the wall crazy. lol the whole nang'ek gets plotted to be kidnapped by pra'ek due to older bro's scheming and approval of nang'ek's lingering love for pra'ek from the past is just pure icing...and i haven't even broken down all the other crazy stuff yet. LOL this one really takes the 'nam nao' award. :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Radtha aside, p'eks in lakorns are dumb as door nails and so easily persuaded by the p'rais... I don't get it, when was the last time I saw a smart p'ek? I know there was at least one, but I can't remember who it was...
It's hard to think of a smart p'ek, huh? I haven't watched very many lakorns, but the p'eks I've seen aren't very clever...except maybe the p'ek in HJS, but his character was made to go against the bad guys and not believe them, and the n'ek was super stupid...So I don't know if that counts or not, it was a revenge lakorn, my favorite revenge lakorn because the p'ek was getting revenge on the right people, and knew what he was doing...

I haven't had time to watch anything, not NM, or this...I guess I'll just wait til it finishes airing to watch it...but coming here and reading the comments makes me wanna go sneak a peek just to see how it's going...and I will reiterate, that CTeam is looking adorable together.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
epi 7 and 8 is too much of heartache for me.....luckily we have Katha who is the knght in shining armour, he is the man here, confident, knows what he wants unlike Mek..ggrrrr.....i am angry with Mek...but not for long though, :rolleyes: ...cause he is too sexy to dislike, especially the scene at the elevator, look so fresh and yummy when he was looking up to check floor number.....muahhhh.... :wub: so adorable...
i am so with you...i don't know but i couldn't get mad at him for long!

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
dear joey my sister.

but ep.10 ( tuesday )

Ah, another sweet scene. So excited... I am keeping watching the sweet island scenes over and over again. I thought this one would come more towards the end.

Do you know when in which episode the wedding scene will be? And a couple of weeks ago you posted picture of Cherry on a stage. Is that part of the lakorn or was that a promotion beside the lakorn? On other picture you could see 123 Soul, so I thought it might not be part of the lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
MAYBE the reason why nim accepted katha's proposal is because she knew that Rad and Mek are soul mates, so she backed off and gave them the green light

I know I cant wait to see nuer mek let the love blossom continues
At this point, Nim can only assume that Mek also has feelings for her in return. I'm sure she knows he does some what, but you know us female we do not like to play guessing games. If Mek loves Nim, she wants to hear it out of his mouth. Judging by Mek's actions at the moment, Nim cannot make any assumption. Plus, with Mek's ex back in the picture, knowing how strong their love was at one point, Nim is feeling further pushed back in Mek's heart. So if I were Nim, I would feel confused and will try to move on myself if I felt Mek's heart does not belong to me but is given to someone else. Mek just need to pull Nim aside and lay one fat kiss on her mouth and say "Nim, pee ruk Nim khon duey (Nim, I only love you")and that would be enough for Nim to fall back and pass out. LOL :lol: :lol: Heck! I will pass out for her just to hear those sweet words coming out of Krit's mouth to me. :lol: :lol: Okay, someone tell me to snap back. I get too carried away. :wacko:

awwww...thank you sweet Kayla for answering my questions. i missed you and everyone else here too. i wasn't able to come here the past couple of days because i was busy babysitting my little nieces and nephews for my cousin & his wife who were busy working, and their grandma wasn't feeling well enough to watch them. the kids basically kept me occupied since the weekend all the way to Wednesday morning. i learned that having a lot of kids is not EASY at all. i really love them, but i was so happy that they all went home. :p finally i got the computer all to myself once again. :D oh, i'm happy to know that your computer is fixed Kayla, and it was very smart of you indeed to download the episode from work so you could watch it at home. :D lucky for me, this time off wasn't due to any problem with the computer.

haha...your love for Krit/Mek/Lover Boy tends to make you lose your focus Kayla. i understand you honey, cause i often find myself like that too. lol. awww..it's so sweet of him to say that nim is on his mind all the time. i just hope he will figure out soon what his heart truly desire and go after it - which we all know is nim.
Totally know what you mean buy babysitting kids. They are adorable and all, but I cannot be around them for along period of time. Maybe because I have no kids myself so my tolerance level is very low, but might be different when I have one of my own. What a great auntie you are! I will have a new little niece this Dec, so I can't wait to see her little cute face.

I hope Mek realizes soon because I want more cute scenes. From the look of the many pictures we've seen, there will be more sweet scenes to come so I'm guessing they will make up soon, for a little while at least.

OMG..kayla

It's a great storyline !!! love it :lol: 555

i will send this comment to MAKER J GROUP naja...555 ;)
Yes- send it to them! LOL - And let them know I want credit for the idea. 5555555 :lol:

dear joey my sister.

but ep.10 ( tuesday )

I'm dead!! :eek:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
haha even though i'm enjoying this lakorn a lot, i can't help but think that the plot is kind of off the wall crazy. lol the whole nang'ek gets plotted to be kidnapped by pra'ek due to older bro's scheming and approval of nang'ek's lingering love for pra'ek from the past is just pure icing...and i haven't even broken down all the other crazy stuff yet. LOL this one really takes the 'nam nao' award. :lol:
:lol: LOL - I wouldn't call it off the wall crazy. When I hear off the wall crazy, I think about lakorns where a bunch of the characters are overdramatic, ploting all type of crazy plans trying to kill off everyone - now that's some psycho mess! :lol:

Nam nao? I would agree - maybe that is why I enjoy it so much. It's such a cute, humorous, butterfly feeling lakorn. This lakorn would've been more perfect if it came out during Valentine Day or Febuary. How often do we get to witness a n'ek who is laying all her feelings on the table and is not afraid to follow her heart, even if it means she had to go about it in a crazy way. :lol: :lol: - which in my opinion makes the lakorn more enjoyable. :lol: It's like a fairy tale love story - A girl went searching for her prince charming and in return, the prince charming found his true princess himself - just that this princess is not waiting around to find him, she's doing everything she can to get to him. :lol: :lol:

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
translate of 1(4/9)..credit by khemupsorn.com

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :นี่ชั้นเพิ่งรู้นะเนี่ยว่าแกสนใจเรื่องข่าวดาราด้วย
Mek: I just learn that you're interested in star news too.
ผักกาด(เจน):อ๋อ ไม่ใช่คนในร้านเนี่ยเด็กๆเค้าชอบอ่านก็เลยซื้มาให้เค้าอ่านกันไม่ใช่ชั้น ชั้นไม่สนหรอก สนทำไมล่ะ
Pakkad: No! Some staffs here really like it, so I order it for them not myself. I am not interested, why I have to?
สน(โก๊ะตี๋):พี่ผักกาดครับจะให้ตัดข่าวแปะเลยมั้ยครับ
Sohn: Pakkad, would you like I cut the news and paste it?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ตัดข่าวอะไร
Mek: Cuting what news?
ผักกาด(เจน):เออตัดข่าวอะไรพุดไม่รู้เรื่องเลยสนตัดข่าวแปะอะไร อย่ามาเพ้อเจ้อน่า
Pakkad: Ah! Cutting what news! What you say, Sohn? I don’t understand, what news you have to cut and paste—don’t rave?
สน(โก๊ะตี๋):อ๋อ..ก็คือข่าวในตู้เนี่ยฮะ
Sohn: Oh! It was the News in your closet.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เฮ้ย
Mek: Hey!
ผักกาด(เจน):เปิดทำไมเล่าสน โธ่เอ้ย
Pakkad: Why you opened it, Sohn?
สน(โก๊ะตี๋):ก็พี่เค้าถามสน..ก็เลยเปิด
Sohn: He asked me, so then I openen it.
ผักกาด(เจน):ไม่มีอะไร เปล่า
Pakkad: It just nothing!
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :บอกมาไอ้ผัก นี่..อย่าบอกนะว่าไอ้ภาพพวกนี้ทำให้แกเปลี่ยนใจอ่ะ
Mek: Tel me, Pakkad - - don’t tell me those pics can change your mind.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ผักกาดจ๋า
Pom: My dear Pakkad!
สาวๆ:อุ้ยพี่ปอม พี่ปอมขอถ่ายรูปหน่อยได้มั้ยคะ
Girl: Oops! That’s Pom, could you take a photo with me?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :มามะมาได้เลยๆ
Pom: OK, come on.
ผักกาด(เจน):มาแบบเงียบๆกะเค้าเป็นบ้างมั้ยเนี่ย
Pakkad: He can’t come without that!
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :คนของประชาชนก็อย่างนี้แหละ
Mek: Should be like this, he is a public man.
ชัชชัย :เฮ้ย ปอมเมฆอยู่กับผักกาดจริงๆด้วยวะ
Chutchai: Hey! Pom, Mek is really with Pakkad.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เดี๋ยวๆ แปปนึงนะจ๊ะ/เดี๋ยวชั้นจัดการเองเว้ย
Pom: Wait a moment! Let me handle it.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ผักกาดจ๋า...ผักกาดดดดด อู้หู โอ้โห(พี่ปอมแกทำเสียงงี้ด้วยอ่า55+)
Pom: My dear Pakkad, Pakkad, Oho!
ผักกาด(เจน):โอ๊ย..ปอมปล่อยเดี๋ยวนี่นะ โอ๊ย..ปอมเพี้ยนจริงๆเลย วางลง
Pakkad: Ouch! Pom, Release me now. Ouch! Pom are mad, take me down..
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :โอ้ คิดถึง คิดถึง /อ้าวผักกาด ผักกาดจ๋า
Pom: Oh! Miss you! Miss you! Oh! Pakkad, my dear Pakkad.
ชัชชัย :ไอ้ปอมเนี่ยมันก็รักของมันจริงๆเลยนะไอ้เมฆ นางเอกนางร้ายสวยเซ็กซี่แค่ไหนเนี่ยมันก็ไม่เคยจะสนใจเลยน่ะเว้ย ถ้าต้องเลิกกันไปพี่ยังคิดไม่ออกเลยว่ามันจะอยู่ได้ยังไงไอ้เมฆ
Chutchai: Mek, Pom does really love Pakkad. Those main actress and also jealous character actress, even very beautiful and sexy, he is never interested. If she’ll break up, I don’t know how can he alive?
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):อือหือ อร่อยจังเลยค่ะ จะบอกว่าตั้งแต่มาเรียนทำขนมกะพี่รสนะ น้ำหนักนิ่มเพิ่มขึ้นตั้ง2กิโลแน่ะ
Nim: Aha! Very delicious! Since I learn to cook sweet with you, I gain 2 kilos more.
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ):เหรอ
Ros: Really?
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):ทั้งขนมทั้งอาหารฝีมือพี่รสนะ อร่อยหมดทุกอย่างเลยมิน่าล่ะพี่ปอมถึงต้องมากฝากท้องทุกเย็นเลย
Nim: Cause all your cooking are delicious, so then Pom must have dinner here every evening.
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ):โอ้โหแต่ว่านิ่มเก่งรู้ป่ะ มาเรียนกะพี่แปปเดี๋ยวเท่านั้นแหละทำได้เทียบเคียงพี่เลยนะเนี่ย ขนาดเจ้าตัวยังออกปากเลยนะ
Ros: Oho! But you know that you’re so smart. You just learn from me not long but can do similar to me. He also speak out!
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):โหย ขอบคุณค่า ก็ต้องขอบคุณพี่รสนั่นแหละที่ทำให้นิ่มเก่งได้ขนาดนี้
Nim: Oh! Thanks, I have to thank you, because you, so then I’m good like this.
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ):แต่นิ่มอ่ะเป็นคนที่มีความพยายามนะและพี่เชื่อว่าความพยายามอยู่ที่ไหนความสำเร็จอยู่ที่นั่น ใช่ม้า..เราทำอะไรสิ่งใดไว้เราก็ได้สิ่งนั้นตอบแทน
Ros: But you attempts and I believe that where there's a will, there's a way. Tthat’s right, as you sow, so shall you reap.
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):รวมถึงเรื่องความรักด้วยรึป่าวคะ
Nim: Including love too?
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ):ถูกต้อง แบบพรหมลิขิตอ่ะจ๊ะ
Ros: Right, As fate!
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :พี่ชัชโทรศัพท์พี่ปอมอ่ะ ทำไมไม่รับอ่ะ
Mek: Chut, Pom’s phone, why don’t answer the phone?
ชัชชัย :อ้าว แล้วมันโชว์ชื่อรึป่าว
Chutchai: Eh! Does it show name?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ไม่มีอ่ะ
Mek: No!
ชัชชัย :เหรอ อุ้ยมือพี่เลอะพอดีเลย เดี๋ยวเมฆช่วยรับสายแทนเลยนะ
Chutchai: Yea! Oh, my hands are dirty, could you answer it?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เฮ้ย นี่มันโทรศัพท์พี่ปอมน่ะเว้ย ทำไมพี่ไม่รับอะ
Mek: Hey! It’s Pom’s phone why don’t you pick up?
ชัชชัย :เออน่า
Chutchai: Please!
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เออได้ๆๆ/ฮัลโหลครับ
Mek: OK! Hallo!
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):ขอสายพี่ปอมค่ะ
Nim: Can I speak to Pom please?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ไม่ทราบเอ่อ..ตอนนี้พี่ปอมเค้าไม่ว่างรับสายน่ะครับ
Mek: Don’t know Eh, Pom is busy, can’t answer the phone now.
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):เอ่อ..แล้วตอนนี้พี่ปอมอยู่ที่ไหนเหรอคะ
Nim: Eh! Where is he now?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :จะให้บอกว่าใครโทรมาล่ะครับ
Mek: I’ll tell him but who is calling?
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):นิ่ม เนตรอัปสรอ่ะคะ เอ่อ..ถ้ายังไงรบกวนเอาโทรศัพท์ไปให้พี่ปอมตอนนี้ได้มั้ยคะ
Nim: Nim, Nate-Upsorn, Ah! Maybe you can take the phone to him now?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ผักกาด ผักกาดจ๋า เดี๋ยวก่อนสิผักกาด ผักกาดรอก่อนสิ
Pom: Pakkad, Dear Pakkad, moment Pakkad! Pakkad waiting too!
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ตอนนี้คงไม่ได้ครับเอาไว้เดี๋ยวผมบอกให้ก็แล้วกัน สวัสดีครับ
Mek: Can’t now but I’ll tell him later? Sawasdeekrab
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):อ่ะเดี๋ยว เอ่อ..
Nim: Ah! Wait! Eh!
ชัชชัย :อ้าว แล้วใครโทรมาเนี่ย
Chutchai: Hey! Who called?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เนตรอัปสร
Mek: Nate-Upsorn
ชัชชัย :ดีนะเนี่ยที่แกอ่ะรับสายถ้าเกิดผักกาดรับสายขึ้นมานะ ไอ้ปอมเนี่ย...ปรืด(พี่ชัชทำเสียงงี้)
Chutchai: It’s good that you answered if Pakkad was, Pom maybe….
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ผักกาด จะรีบเดินไปไหนอ่ะ
Pom: Pakkad, Where do you walk in hurry?
ผักกาด(เจน):จับทำไม
Pakkad: Why you hold my hand?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เอ้าทำไมอ่ะปอมจะจับมือแฟนปอมไม่ได้หรือไง
Pom: Why can’t I hold my girl-friend’s hand ?
ผักกาด(เจน):รำคาญอ่ะปอม
Pakkad I feel annoyed.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :โอ้โหยย อะไรกันอ่ะรำคาญ ผักกาดรู้บ้างรึป่าวมีแต่คนอยากให้ปอมจับมือทั้งนั้นแหละ
Pom: Oho! How you feel annoyed? Do you know, many people would like I hold their hands?
ผักกาด(เจน):งั้นก็ไปจับมือคนอื่นเลยไป ไปเล้ยย...
Pakkad: But should gonna to hold the others, go away.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :โธ่..ผักกาดอ่ามันไม่ใช่อย่างนั้นนะ คือปอมอยากจับมือผักกาดอ่ะ มือเดียวเท่านั้นที่อยากจับตลอดไป
Pom: Oh! Pakkad, isn’t like that. I just want to hold your hand, only this hand which I want to hold forever.
ผักกาด(เจน):งั้นก็จับให้ตลอดนะ ถ้าปล่อย...ตายแน่
Pakkad: So you have to hold forever if you relinquish - - be dead!
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ผักกาดแต่งงานกับปอมเถอะนะ
Pom: Pakkad, please marry my?
ผักกาด(เจน):เรื่องอะไร
Pakkad: What?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :อ้าว ถ้าผักกาดไม่ยอมแต่งงานกับปอมแล้วปอมจะจับมือผักกาดตลอดไปได้ยังไงล่ะ ผักกาดเสียหายนะเนี่ย น้าแต่งงานกับปอมเถอะนะ ปอมอยากมีเจ้าของอ่ะ
Pom: Ah! If you’ll not marry me how can I hold your hands forever? You’re suffering, so marry me, please? I would like to have an owner.
ผักกาด(เจน):หืม แถมปลอกคอให้ด้วยเอาป่ะ
Pakkad: Hmm! I will give you a collar too.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ถ้าผักกาดสัญญานะว่าจะพาปอมเดินจูงเล่นทุกวันอย่างนี้ปอมก็โอเคนะ
Pak: I you promise to lead me taking a walk everyday, it’s OK.
ผักกาด(เจน):ไม่ต้องมาอ้อนเลย
Pakkad: Don’t implore!
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :น่าแต่งกับปอมเถอะนะ
Pom: Marry me, please?
ผักกาด(เจน):ก้อได้
Pakkad: OK
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เย้......
Pom: Huray!
ผักกาด(เจน):เฮ้ย บอกแล้วใช่มั้ยปอมว่าอย่าฉวยโอกาสไม่ชอบ สมน้ำหน้า
Pakkad: Hey! I told you that don’t take advantage from me, I don’t like. It serves you right!
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :โอ้ย เจ็บอ่า
Pom: Ouch! It hurts.
ผักกาด(เจน):เจ็บหรอไหนดูดิ
Pakkad: Do you hurt any?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ผักกาดสัญญาแล้วนะว่าจะแต่งงานอ่ะ
Pom: You promise gonna marry me.
ผักกาด(เจน):พูดอีกครั้งเดียวเปลี่ยนใจแน่/เอาออกมาไม่ต้องปิด
Pakkad: If you say again then I’ll change my mind. Open it, don’t close.

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
epi 1(5/9)... credit by khemupsorn.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYeQmgEGs9A&feature=related

(ชัช) ไม่อยากจะเชื่อเลยนะว่าผักกาดจะยอมแต่งกับแก (i don’t really believe that Pakgad will mary you
(ปอม) ระดับชั้นเนี่ยจัดการได้ทุกอย่างอยู่แล้ว (someone like me can do everything)
(ชัช) ทุกอย่างจริงๆ ด้วย นี่แน่ะ (everything? here)
(ปอม) ไอ้บ้าเอ้ย จิ้มเสัยแรง เดี๋ยวก็แดงขึ้นมาอีกหรอก เดี๋ยววันแถลงข่าวงานหมั้นชั้นก็ไม่หล่อพอดี
(Shit stab to hard it may be red again on my engage press release may be i’m not smart enough
(ชัช) แล้วแกจะแถลงข่าวเมื่อไหร่กันฮะ( when u make press release
(ปอม) อีก 2 อาทิิตย์ (another 2 week)
นั่นก็แสดงว่าต้องจัดการเคลียร์ให้เรียบร้อยซะก่อนหน้านั้นเลย ใช่มั้ยวะไอ้เมตต์(That mean we must clear something before that, that right Met?)
(ปอม) เฮ้ย แกจะไม่ช่วยชั้นจริงๆ หรือนี่?(Hey Do you willn’t really help me?)
(เมตต์) พี่ผมว่าไปพูดกับคุณนิ่มเขาตรงๆ ไม่ดีกว่าหรือ?(P’pom i think better you speak straightly to Nim)
(ปอม) โอ้โฮ ถ้ามันพูดง่ายอย่างนั้น ชั้นก็จัดการมาตั้งนานแล้วสิ( if it can easily to speak i do for long time already)
(เมตต์) เชื่อผมเถอะพี่ปอม ไปบอกตรงๆ เลยว่าพี่มีแฟนอยู่แล้ว(believe me P’pom u speak straightly to her that u have girlfriend alraldy) โตๆ กันหมดแล้วยังไง เขาก็ต้องเข้าใจ เชื่อผมสิ (we all were adult i thing anyway she understand)
(ปอม) ดู ดู (look look)
(ชัช)แผนล่มเสียแล้วว่ะ( Pom our plan is break dawn)
(ปอม) ระดับชั้น จัดการได้ทุกเรื่องอยู่แล้วโวัย (someone like me can manipulate everything)
(ปอม) ปอมอยากตาย(Pom want to die)
(ผักกาด) อย่า ปอมเป็นอะไรไป (don’t Pom what do u do?)
(เมตต์) พี่ปอม
(ผักกาด) ปอม
(ปอม) ปอมอยากตาย(Pom want to die)
(ผักกาด) ปอมเป็นอะไรไป จะบ้าหรือไง ขึ้นมาเดี๋ยวนี้นะ (Pom what do u do? r u cracy? get up now)
(ปอม ปล่อย ผักกาด ปอมอยากตาย ปล่อยปมไปเดี๋ยวนี้นะ(let me go Pakgad Pom want to die let me go now)
(ผักกาด) ปอม!
(ปอม) ปล่อย ผักกาด ปอมจะตาย ปอมจะตาย(let me Pakgad Pom will to die Pom will to die)
(เมตต์) เขาจะทำอะไรของเขาวะ(what is he doing)
(ชัช) คุณนิ่มโทรฯมาบอกว่าเขาน่ะรู้นะว่าแฟนของปอมคือผักกาด แล้วเขาจะมาเคลียร์กับผักกาดด้วยตัวเองด้วย ไอ้ปอมก็เลยเสียเซลล์ไปเลยล่ะ(Khun Nim tell that she know Pom’ girlfriend is Pakgad so she wiil come to clear with Pakgad by herself sp Pom loose himself)
(เมตต์) นั่น บ้าขนาดนี้ เดี๋ยวไอ้ผักก็รู้หรอกว่าคุณนิ่มคือใคร พี่ปอม พี่ปอม ลุกขึ้นมา ขึ้นมาดีกว่ามา พี่ปอม เร็ว(He so cracy like this may be Pakgad Know that who is Khun Nim P’Pom come up fast)

(ปอม) ไม่เอา ชั้นอยากตาย ตาย (No! Pom want to die die)
(ผักกาด) ปอม! โธ่เอ้ย แค่นักข่าวโทรมาบอกว่าไม่ได้รางวัลลูกกตัญญูแค่นี้ ต้องเป็นถึงขนาดนี้เลยเหรอ?(Pom only reporter tell u that u don’t get oblige child aword u must be like this?)
(ปอม) แต่นั่นเป็นความฝันของปอมเลยนะ ปอมอยากทำให้แม่ภูมิใจ แล้วถ้าเกิดอยู่ไป ปอมไม่มีความสุข แล้วจะอยู่ไปทำไม ปอมอยากตาย (But that my dream i want that my mother proud with me if i stay alive but no have happy why i must have life iwant to die)
(เมตต์) พี่ปอม(P’Pom)
(ชัช) ไอ้ปอม(Pom)
(เมตต์) พี่ปอม พี่ทำแบบนีั้นไม่ช่วยอะไรขึ้นมาเลยนะพี่(P’Pom do like this it not help anyway)
(ปอม) ก็ใช่ แต่เป็นแบบนี้เหมือนตายทั้งเป็น ไม่รู้จะอยู่ทำไม ตายดีกว่า ปอมอยากตาย ปอมอยากตาย(i Know but like this it like die while alive. i don’t know why i alive for what? Better die. Pom want to die. Pom want to die)
(ผักกาด) งั้นก็ตายไปเลย คนอื่นจะเป็นยังไงไม่สนใจ ใช่ไหม?(So let die. How other people stay don’t interesting rightM)
(เมตต์) ไอ้ผัก
(ชัช) ผัก
(ปอม) ผักกาด ขนาดผักกาดยังไม่สนใจปอมเลย ปอมอยากตาย(u see event Pakgad don’t interested in me. Pom want to die)
(เมตต์) นี่อะไรของพี่วะนี่ แต่นี้ถึงขั้นจะตายเลยเหรอ?(what about this. u even think about die?)
(ปอม) แกก็เห็นแล้วนี่ ขาดผักกาดไป ชีวิตฉันก็เหมือนหายไปแล้วครึ่งหนึ่ง ฉันจะอยู่ทำไม ตายดีกว่า ปอมอยากตาย(u see. no have Pakgad.my life is like have only half. So why i stay. Better die. Pom want to die)
(เมตต์) เฮ้ยพี่ปอม เรื่องมันยังไม่เกิดเลยนะ โวยวายไปทำไมวะนี่(P’Pom the thing still not happen. Why u make outcry?)
(ปอม) เดี๋ยวมันก็เกิด(Not so long it will heppen)
(ปอม) เฮ้ย มันก็เกิดแล้วน่ะ ชั้นลงมาถึงที่นี่ แกก็รู้ผักกาดใจแข็งขนาดไหน ผักกาดต้องตัดชั้นขาดแน่ๆ เลย เมตต์ แกเคยอกหักมาก่อนไม่ใช่เหรอวะ แกก็รู้ ว่าการไม่มีคนรักมันเจ็บปวดขนาดไหน จะอยู่ได้อย่างไร ตายดีกว่า ตายดีกว่า ผักกาด(it Heppen alrealdy so why i am here. u know how Pakgad heartless. Pakgad must cut me out. u broken heart before don’t u? u know that when no have lover how much it hurt. How can alive. Better die. Better die.
(เมตต์) พี่ปอม(P’Pom)
(ปอม) ผักกาดจ๋า ผักกาด(Pakgad)

(ปอม) ถ้าชั้นตายขึ้นมา แกคิดว่าผักกาด มันจะคิดถึงชั้นบ้างรึเปล่าวะ ไอ้เมตต์ มันจะคิดถึงชั้นบ้างหรือเปล่า?(If i die Met u think see will think of me or not?)
(ชัช) ไอ้ปอม อย่าคิดบ้าๆ นะโว้ย เฮ้ย(Pom don’t cracy)
(ปอม) นี่ชั้นไม่ได้บ้าโว้ย ชั้นจะทำจริงๆ ชั้นอยากตาย(i am not cracy. i will do indeed Iwant to die)
(เมตต์์) พี่ปอม เดี๋ยวเรื่องเนตรอัปสรนี่ ผมช่วยพี่เองนะ(P’Pom, about Netupsorn i will help u)
(ปอม) จริงเหรอ โอ้โฮ ไอ้เมตต์น้องรัก ไอ้เมตต์น้องรัก สุดยอด(Really? my Met lovely brother, very good)
(เมตต์) แล้วนี่ผมต้องทำอย่างไรบ้างพี่ปอม ไอ้ปฏิบัตการแหกตาสุดขอบฟ้าอะไรของพี่(what i must do your lie operation)
(ปอม) จำเลยรักสุดขอบฟ้า(Love accused operation)
(เมตต์) ขอร้อง จะเรียกว่าอะไรก็เรียกเถอะนะ ยังไงมันก็คือการหลอกลวงอยู่ดี หลอกเขาไปขัง หลอกให้เขาไม่รู้ตัวว่ากำลังจะผิดหวัง นี่ก็คือการหลอก หลอก หลอก เท่านั้นน่ะ(Please, what u said it is the lie, lie to imprison, lie that she don’t know that on the way to disappointed. it is just lie lie lie only)
(ชัช) ไอ้เมตต์ มันจะไหวรึเปล่า? แบบนี้ (Could Met can do?)
(ปอม) อย่ากังวลโว้ย นี่ก็คือการต่อสู้กันระหว่างฝ่ายธรรมกับอธรรม แต่ถึงจะยังไง มันก็(Don’t Worry it is the battle betaween god and evil. any way it...)
(เมตต์) จะเอายังไง รอนานแล้วนี่ (So what we will. i waite long time)
(ปอม) ไอ้การที่เราจะทำการอันใด จะต้องมีการเตรียมตัวเสียก่อนโว้ย(What the thing we do. we must prepare first)
(ชัช) เฮ้ย ไอ้ตามท้องเรื่อง ต้องเอาไปขังที่กระท่อมไม่ใช่หรือวะ(By the plot, we must imprison her in a cabin)
(ปอม) อันนั้นมันในละครเว้ย นี่เอาเขามาขนาดนี้แล้ว อย่าให้เขาต้องลำบากตรากตรำนักเลยวะ (that in some lakorn but we don’t make her difficult to must)
(เมตต์) นี่ยังดีนะที่มีจิตสำนึกอยู่บ้าง(still have some conciousness)
(ปอม) นี่ฉันเป็นพี่แกนะโว้ย(Here, i am your elder brother)
(เมตต์) ผมก็ไม่ได้เถียงสักคำพี่ นี่ถ้าไม่ใช่พี่นะเรียกตำรวจมาจับไปแล้ว(i not discuss with u. If u not my brother i call police to catch u)
(ชัช) นี่คุณปอม จะเอายังไงบอกกับไอ้เมตต์ไปเลยนะโว้ย พรุ่งนี้แกมีคิวถ่ายแต่เช้า เดี๋ยวไปไม่ทัน(Pom what do u want u say to met now. tomorrow u must make a movie very earry)
(ปอม) โอเค ขั้นตอนแรก แกต้องไม่ใช่นายมานเมตต์ แต่แกคือไอ้เสือเมฆ(O.K. first u must not the man name Manmet u are the Make bandit)
(เมตต์) อยู่ดีๆ สภาพดีๆ อย่างนี้ ผมจะมีสภาพเป็นเสือ เสือผู้หญิงก็ว่าไปอย่าง(like this why i must be the bandit, may be i(ตรงนี้ไม่ได้ค่ะ)
(ปอม) โอ้โฮ ทำมาพูดดี เสือผู้หญิง (ตรงนี้ไม่ได้ค่ะ)
(เมตต์) แล้วจะทำไมล่ะ เป็นคนดีรักเดียวใจเดียวแล้วมันผิดเหรอ?(why? be good person, have only one heart, is it wrong?)
(ปอม) แต่ครั้งนี้ เรากลัวว่าแกจะไม่ใจแข็งขึ้นมา(But this time we fear that u no have stong heart)
(เมตต์) พี่หมายความว่าไง(what do u mean?)
(ปอม) ชั้นก็เป็นห่วงแก น้องเนตร เขาน่ารัก และสวยซะขนาดนั้น ระวังว่ามันจะแพ้ใกล้ชิดขึ้นมาก็แล้วกัน
(i worry about u.Nim so Lovely and pretty. u may be give up because so close)
(เมตต์) ต่อให้สวยกว่านี้ 10 เท่า แต่ชอบทำลาย ชอบแย่งของของคนอื่น ผมก้ไม่ไหวเหมือนกันว่ะ (Even more beautiful than this 10 timr but like to steal the thing from someone else i don’t like)
(ปอม) แน่ใจ(Are u sure)
(เมตต์) พี่ฟังผมไว้เลยนะ ผู้หญิงอย่างเนตรอัปสร ไม่เคยอยู่ในสายตาผมแน่นอน(u listen to me girl like Netupsorn is not the girl who i interesting)

(เมมต์) พี่ปอม นี่ทิ้งผมไว้อย่างนี้ เรียกว่าปล่อยเกาะกันชัดๆ เลยนะโว้ย แล้วผมจะอยู่จะกินอย่างไร(let me like this it like let me alone, How i can eat?)

(ปอม) แกเป็นไอ้เสือเมฆ แกต้องอยู่ได้สิวะ ในน้ำมีปลา กุ้ง หอย ปู แกก็จับกิน เอาสิวะ(u are Make bandit u must can stay, in the sea hve fish shrimp shell crab u catch it)
(เมตต์) เรื่องนั้น ใครๆ ก็รู้พี่ปอม แต่ผมจะจับมันขึ้นมาได้อย่างไรวะเนี่ย(yes everybody know but how i can catch it)
(ปอม) ชัช ไปเอาอุปกรณ์มา(take the equipment)
(ชัช) ได้เลย (yes sir)
(ปอม) ไม่เห็นจะยากตรงไหนเลย เดี๋ยวๆ แกคอยดู แกคอยดู(don’t to much difficult. u will see)
(ชัช) โอ้ย หนักนะโว้ย(to heavy)
ปอม นี่แกวาง วาง วาง ทั้งหมดนี้นี่คือ อุปกรณ์จับปลา(Let it. This is the equipment for fish)

(เมตต์) พี่ปอมเดี๋ยวก่อน ผมไม่ตลกด้วยนะพี่ จะให้ผมร่ายมนต์เรียกปลาเหมือนพระสังข์เลยรึ่? จะได้จบๆ
เรื่องไป(Wait Wait.Do u want i have magic to call fish. Goog so i think we finish it)
(ปอม) ชั้นถนัดแต่ละครหลังข่าวโว้ย ละครจักรๆ วงศ์ๆ ชั้นไม่ถนัดจริงๆ โอเคๆ ชั้นรู้ว่าแกใช้อุปกรณ์เหล่านี้ไม่เป็น(i clever in lakorn after news not the fairy tell i know that u can’t use this equipment)
(เมตต์) ผมใช้ไม่เป็นจริงๆ พี่ เลิกล้มแผนแล้วก็กลับบ้านเถอะ(i cann’t use it so we cencell the plan and let go home)
(ปอม) ชั้นก็เลยเตรียมคนที่ที่จะมาสอนแกเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้ว เขาอยู่ที่.. ดูที่นิ่ว เขาอยู่ที่....ว่ายน้ำฉิวมาเลย เปิดตัวเท่ห์มากๆ นี่คือครูที่จะมาสอนแก มาเลยๆ เท่ห์ๆๆๆ(so i prepare someone to teach u there he is, look at my finger...swimming to here this is your teacher)
(เมตต)์ โธ่เอ๊ย ตอนแรกนึกว่าเจมบอนด์ ที่แท้ก็หมีทะเลนี่หว่า(first i think it Jame Bond. indeed it sea bear)
(ปอม) เป็นไงบ้าง นี่ไอ้เมตต์ ทิวสน เป็นบุคคลมากความสามารถเก่งทุกอย่าง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการว่ายน้ำ ดำน้ำ จับปลา ทำอาหาร ทุกเรื่อง เก่งไปหมด(this is Tewson who very clever in everything like swim dive catching fish cook
(เมตต์) น่าจะว่ายเป็นทุ่นอยู่ที่กลางทะเลนะ ไม่มีทางจมแน่นอน เดี๋ยวก่อน นี่มันเด็กที่ทำงานอยู่รีสอร์ตไอ้ผักนี่พี่ ไหนบอกเรื่องนี้มีคนรู้ไม่เยอะไง(He should be floting onthe sea never sink.wait this who work at Pakgad’s resort. u said only little know this)
(เมตต์) คุก คุก คุก( prison for sure)
(ปอม) โธ่เมตต์ ก็รู้เฉพาะคนที่จำเป็นเท่านั้นแหละ แต่ผักกาดไม่รู้เรื่องนี้นะ(know only who really need Pakgad don’t know this)
(เมตต์) ไม่ควรจะรู้ด้วยซ้ำ ถ้าเกิดไอ้ผักรู้ โวยวายตายแน่(She should to don’t Know if she know she should to outcry)
(ปอม) นี่ไง ฉันถึงบอกว่าแกมีเวลาเตรียมตัวเป็นเสือเมฆ 2 อาทิตย์แค่นั้น อย่าทำให้ชั้นผิดหวังนะโว้ย ไอ้น้องรัก(So u have time to be make bandit in only 2 week Don’t make me disappointed)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
LOL - I wouldn't call it off the wall crazy. When I hear off the wall crazy, I think about lakorns where a bunch of the characters are overdramatic, ploting all type of crazy plans trying to kill off everyone - now that's some psycho mess!

Nam nao? I would agree - maybe that is why I enjoy it so much. It's such a cute, humorous, butterfly feeling lakorn. This lakorn would've been more perfect if it came out during Valentine Day or Febuary. How often do we get to witness a n'ek who is laying all her feelings on the table and is not afraid to follow her heart, even if it means she had to go about it in a crazy way.
- which in my opinion makes the lakorn more enjoyable.
It's like a fairy tale love story - A girl went searching for her prince charming and in return, the prince charming found his true princess himself - just that this princess is not waiting around to find him, she's doing everything she can to get to him.
What does nam nao mean??

icool48

sarNie Adult
Ah, another sweet scene. So excited... I am keeping watching the sweet island scenes over and over again. I thought this one would come more towards the end.

Do you know when in which episode the wedding scene will be? And a couple of weeks ago you posted picture of Cherry on a stage. Is that part of the lakorn or was that a promotion beside the lakorn? On other picture you could see 123 Soul, so I thought it might not be part of the lakorn.

IF JLG HAS 14 EPISODES

there is THE ENGAGEMENT SCENE in ep. 12

CHERRY / 123 SOUL ON STAGE ...I GUESS THIS SCENE IS IN EP.12 OR 13 NAJA. ( AFTER CHERRY'S ENGAGED TO KONG )

icool48

sarNie Adult
Oh my! I love this song! I heard it many times in the lakorn but don't know who sings it.

Jubjib - Do you know who sing this song??

I really want the song...if anyone has it please upload... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Thanks for the clip, CherryApple.

And thanks for the continuous translation, Rakry!!

dear kayla
her name is DA ENDORPHINE

mp3 - download site

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i really like dis lakorn but i can't stand da theme song lol da beginning sounds nice then it gets really bad. it sound horrible da way it's sung and his voice aint so great either lol

icool48

sarNie Adult
good news for non thai speakers

thinkjaden posted this msg
( clip JLG ep. 1.1 )

When I am done with YokLaiMake and no one has subbed this, I will do it.

:p

JumLueyKamMaThep 8.8 HQ ( eng sub ) by thinkjaden

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
good news for non thai speakers

thinkjaden posted this msg
( clip JLG ep. 1.1 )

When I am done with YokLaiMake and no one has subbed this, I will do it.

How nice of thinkjaden to do this for us non thai speakers, even though i get to watch this lakorn dubbed i would love for the others too to know what is being said as well in order to enjoy it more fully...thanks jib for the good news, i'm sure everyone here will be ecstatic