Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

credits khemupsorn

I was hoping for some contact between mek and nim whilst nim is in this gown...not fair this scene was just too short

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
awwww....what a heart broken scene. soooooo sooooo saddddd indeed.
i'm having a feeling that i will be crying when i watch this scene later on. both chakrit and cherry's cryings twisted at my heart so painfully, especially when he put his hand to his heart and his other one against the glass trying to touch cherry. i wonder why she has to marry with kong though? anyways, thanks so much p.jib for sharing the clip.

Hi joey, I think i will also be sniffing.... most often when nim is sad i kind of get choked up too

Oh the reason why they have to get married/engaged is because it was the parents who wanted them to get together...i guess cherry thought now that rad is back in his life he wont want to start a new relationship especially not with her after all those lies and plans shes had..so probably out of sympathy toward katha nim will accept the proposal...anyway mek will definitely come to his senses and realise he loves only nim and try to win her back

I have a feeling also that nim will go along with everything, but katha will be the one who will broke off the proposals
just guessing ok

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the translation.

Thanks kayla on the translation
knew i could count on you...

thank you Kayla for translation ..love uuuuuuu naa...5555
You all are very welcome. Anytime! B)

Hi joey, I think i will also be sniffing.... most often when nim is sad i kind of get choked up too

Oh the reason why they have to get married/engaged is because it was the parents who wanted them to get together...i guess cherry thought now that rad is back in his life he wont want to start a new relationship especially not with her after all those lies and plans shes had..so probably out of sympathy toward katha nim will accept the proposal...anyway mek will definitely come to his senses and realise he loves only nim and try to win her back

I have a feeling also that nim will go along with everything, but katha will be the one who will broke off the proposals
just guessing ok
I agree with you CherryApple. The wedding will not happen. The scene we saw is just an engagement scene. Katha is too much of a nice guy. He will break it off with Nim knowing that she will never have feelings for him and it can never be anything more than the brother and sister bond between them. And like the famous quote in most of all thai lakorns "When you love someone, you want that person to be happy even if it means letting that someone go." So cliche, huh? :lol: :lol:

I think to save all the heartaches, Nim should just kidnap Mek once again and go back to their Love Island and make lots of babies together - that should clear up all the heartaches. :lol: :lol: :lol:

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
epi 7 and 8 is too much of heartache for me.....luckily we have Katha who is the knght in shining armour, he is the man here, confident, knows what he wants unlike Mek..ggrrrr.....i am angry with Mek...but not for long though, :rolleyes: ...cause he is too sexy to dislike, especially the scene at the elevator, look so fresh and yummy when he was looking up to check floor number.....muahhhh.... :wub: so adorable...

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
hi everybody ..here a translate of 1(2/9)for non thai speaker ..credit by khemupsorn.com...

ตอนที่1(2/9)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เอาเลย อ่ะ(Let’s go)

ชัชชัย :ผักกาดจะขอเลิกกับไอ้ปอม(Pakgad want to give up with Pom)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เฮ้ย!!พูดให้มันใส่อารมณ์หน่อย อารมณ์(U should to have more filling than this)

ชัชชัย :โอ๊ย!!ผักกาดจะขอเลิกกับไอ้ปอมน่ะสิ(Oh yes! Pakgad want to give up with Pom)
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ทำไมอ่ะ(Why)

ชัชชัย :เรื่องผู้หญิงนะสิ(Becuase she think he has another girl)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ผู้หญิงที่ไหนพี่(Who)

ชัชชัย :เนตรอัปสร(Netupsorn)

ชัชชัย :ไอ้เมฆไม่พุดอะไรเลย(Mek don’t say anything)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ไม่พูดอะไรเลย /โอ๊ยยย อย่าเนตอัปสรชั้นอยากตาย อย่าๆเข้ามาไม่มีผักกาดแล้วชั้นก็ไม่รู้จะอยู่ไปทำไม(Don’t say anything/Oh Netupsorn i want to die.Don’t coming.If no have Pakgad i don’t know live for what)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :พี่ชัชๆ(P’Chat)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :พูดต่อ พูดต่อสิ(Go on.Go on)

ชัชชัย :มันไม่พูดอะไรเลย /โอ๊ย!!มันจะกระโดดอีกแล้วอ่ะ เมฆพี่เนี่ยต้องรีบไปจับมันก่อนเมฆฟังพี่นะรีบกลับมา(He don’t say anything/Oh he will jump again. Mek i must catch him first.Mek please hurry to come back. Hurry.Okey?)
โดยด่วนเลยโอเคนะเว้ย โอเคนะ

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ชั้นต้องกลับเมืองไทยแล้ววะ(i must hurry go back to Thailand)

พี่เกลือ :อ้าวๆ?? เฮ้ยๆๆ!!แล้วชั้นจะอยู่กับใครละ(So, who stay with me?)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เรื่องของแกดิวะ(Not my bussiness)

พี่เกลือ :อ้าว? เฮ้ย!!(Oh)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :แล้วตกลงเรื่องผักกาดว่าไงเนี่ย(How about Pakgad)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เฮ้ย!!ยังคุยตอนนี้ไม่ได้เว้ย(i still can’t talk now)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :อ้าว?ไม่คุยตอนนี้แล้วจะคุยตอนไหนวะ(u not talk now and when u will talk?)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เอาน่ามีที่ให้คุยตั้งเยอะตั้งแยะ ไปขึ้นรถก่อนเดี๋ยวค่อยคุยกันไปเร็วๆๆๆ /เอาไหวมั้ยไอ้ชัชเร็ว เออ /ขยับหน่อยๆ ไป(It have time to talk.Get up in the car then we can talk.Can u Chat?.Move move)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :สปาร์กกลางกองถ่ายที่ลือน่าจะเป็นจริงเมื่อดวงตานางฟ้ากับสุดยอดพระเอกเซ็กซี่มาเจอกันฉากตบจูบจะหวานขึ้นที่เท่าตัวสงสัยว่าปอมจะยอมเป็นจำเลยของน้องนิ่มซะแล้ว
(Spark in the movie team could be real when angle’s eye and the top sexy
actor in the sweet scene that may be Pom is the accused of Nim)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ไง นี่แหละสาเหตุเว้ยเฮ้ยนี่(Here this is the reason)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เฮ้ย!!ตกลงนี่พี่นอกใจไอ้ผักแล้วไปกิ๊กกับคนอื่นแล้ว..นี่..พี่ปอมผมเตือนพี่แล้วน่ะเว้ยว่าอย่าทำให้เพื่อนผมเสียใจอ่ะ(So now u betray Pakgad to have another girl i warn u already that don’t make Pakgad Broken heart)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เฮ่ย อะไรกันวะไม่มีเลยชั้นไม่เคยนอกใจผักกาดแม้แต่ครั้งเดียวที่เกิดเป็นเรื่องขึ้นมาก็เพราะว่าผู้จัดเนี่ยเค้าต้องการโปรโมทข่าวรักในกองละครตอนแรกชั้นก็นึกว่าแค่ขำๆเว้ย
(No i never betray Pakgad even one time.But it is because the manager want to promote love news. First i think it funny)

ชัชชัย :ไอ้ปอมเนี่ยมันขำแต่ว่าน้องนิ่มเนี่ยไม่ขำเลยนะเว้ย(Pom funny but Nim don’t funny)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :อ่อเค้าจะฟ้องเหรอเฮ้ยมันไม่ใช่ความคิดของเราซะหน่อยนะเว้ย(why she will accuse u.It n’t your idea)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เค้าเกิดรักชั้นขึ้นมาจริงๆน่ะสิ(Now she really love me)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ฮะ!!(What)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :อืม(Humm)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :พี่รู้ได้ยังไงว่าเค้า...เค้าคิดอย่างนั้นกับพี่จริงๆวะ(how u know that she love u?)

ก็พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เค้าเล่นไปป่าวประกาศกับเพื่อนเค้าทั้งหมดแล้วอ่ะ(she told this story to all of her friend)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :อะไรนะ!!นี่พี่สนิทกะเค้าถึงขั้นที่ได้ไปพบปะเพื่อนเค้าแล้วเหรอ นี่แสดงว่าพี่เป็นคนเริ่มก่อนใช่มั้ยเรื่องมันถึงได้บานปลายมาขนาดนี้(What! u close to her until u go to met her friend.u start frist so everything go Big)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ไม่เลยน่ะเว้ย ชั้นไม่เคยไปเจอกับเพื่อนเค้ามาก่อนเลยน่ะเว้ย(No, i never met her friend)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :อ้าว??แล้วพี่รู้ได้ไงว่าเค้าไปป่าวประกาศกับเพื่อน(So why u know that she told this to her friend)

ชัชชัย :เล่าให้มันฟังดิ(Tell to him)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):ใช่ พี่ปอมเค้าน่ารักจะตายทั้งเก่งทั้งหล่อแบบเนี่ยอยู่ใกล้แล้วหลงรักเลยแหละ ฮะ!จริงเหรอ!เค้ามีแฟนแล้วเหรอไม่เห็นเคยพามากองถ่ายเลยนี่ แต่มีก็มีไปสิ ยังไงๆอ่ะชั้นก็ไม่ยอมปล่อยพี่ปอมให้หลุดมือไปหรอก(yes P’Pom so lovely both smart and handsome so i fall in love with him. Really he has girlfriend already. But i never she his fan. but he have up to him i will not let he go away)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ขนาดนั้นเลยเหรอ(It like this)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :คือชั้นก็รู้น่ะเว้ยว่าชั้นเนี่ยเป็นคนเสน่ห์แรงเว้ยแต่ก็ไม่คิดว่ามันจะแรงมากถึงขนาดนี้(i know that i so charming but i don’t think it will really like this)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เหมาเอาเองอีกแล้วนะพี่ /นี่ของร้องเหอะพี่ชัชไปฟังอะไรมาแล้วมาแปลผิดๆเปล่าพี่(u think by yourself.P’chat listen something and may be say wrong)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เอางี้ดีกว่าแกไปดูเอาเอง(So u go to ser by yourself.)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เออ!!พี่มาถึงเรียบร้อยแล้วนะ โอเคแล้วสรุปว่าจะถ่ายฉากไหนก่อนอ่ะ โอเคๆเดี๋ยวเข้าไป(Now! i coming so what the scene that we make the movie first)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :พี่ปอม(P’Pom)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :อะไร(What?)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ทำไมต้องพาผมมาที่กองด้วยอ่ะ(why u take me to the movie team)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เฮ้ย...อย่าซักมาน่า นี่ขึ้นไปรอในรถก่อน(Don’t to slow.Get upin the car)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ทำไมอ่ะ(Why?)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เออน่า..แล้วห้ามลงมาเดินเพ่นพ่านให้ใครเห็นเป็นอันขาดเข้าใจป่ะ /เฮ้ยชัชแล้วก็อย่าลืมดับเครื่องน่ะเว้ย(O.K.? then u don’t walk otherwise someone see u)

ชัชชัย :เออได้เด๋วจัดการให้(O.K. i will do for u)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เฮ้ยอย่าลงมาน่ะเว้ย(Don’t come up)

ชัชชัย :ไปเมฆ(Go Mek)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เฮ้ย เดี๋ยวก่อนพี่ชัชทำไมพี่ปอมต้องไม่ให้ใครเห็นผมด้วย(Wait! P’Chat why P’Pom don’t let someone see me)

ชัชชัย :ไปถามมันเองดีกว่าน่ะเชื่อพี่นะทำตามที่มันสั่งดีกว่าขึ้นรถไปเร็วเข้าเดี๋ยวมันมาเฉ่งพี่อีก
(u ask him by yourself. Belive me do the thing he said)

ชัชชัย :เฮ้ยไอ้เมฆจะไปไหนเมฆ..จะไปไหน(Mek where u go?)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ห้องน้ำอะดิพี่(i go to toilet)

ชัชชัย :เฮ้ยฉี่แถวนี้ก็ได้(u can pee arond here)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :จะบ้าเหรอพี่ห้องน้ำในบ้านเค้าก็มี(No,have toilet in the house)

ชัชชัย :เฮ้ยเมฆไอ้ปอมสั่งไว้ว่าไงฮะอย่าเพ่นพ่านไง(Mek Pom said that don’t walk around)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :แต่ผมไม่ไหวแล้วพี่ชัช(But i can’t anymore)

ชัชชัย :เชื่อพี่เถอะน่า(Belive me)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :พี่ชัชงั้นเยี่ยวรดขากางเกงเลยเอามั้ย(So i pee on your slack)

ชัชชัย :เออๆมาๆตามพี่มานี่มะ(O.K.follow me)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :อะไรกันวะ(What that?)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):อยุ่ท้ายรถนิ่มอ่ะคะ(It is on the back of my car)

ชัชชัย :เฮ้ยน้องนิ่มมาหลบก่อน(Oh, Nim come we hidden)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ทำไมอ่า(Why?)

ชัชชัย :ไม่อย่างนั้นน่ะเว้ยไอ้ปอมแย่แน่(Otherwise Pom is dead)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :พี่ชัชนี่รถใครวะ(Whose is this car,P’Chat)

ชัชชัย :รถน้องนิ่มสิวะ(Nim’s car)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เฮ้ยแล้วมาหลบตรงนี้ทำไมเล่า(Why we hidden here?)

ชัชชัย :ไม่ทันแล้วเว้ย(We can’t do other thing)

พี่พิงค์:เฮ้ย เสียงใครอ่ะน้องนิ่มอยู่หน้ารถอ่ะ(Someone talk in front of our car)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):ไม่เห็นมีใครเลยนี่คะ(i don’t see anyone)

พี่พิงค์:อ้าว(Oh)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):อุ้ยนั่นรถพี่ปอมนี่พี่ปอมมาแล้วพี่พิงค์(Ye, P’Pom car P’Ping)

พี่พิงค์:ยังหรอกค่ะประสานงานบอกว่าจะมาประมาณบ่าย2แล้วนี่ดูสิเนี่ยเพิ่งบ่ายโมงกว่าๆเองยังหรอกค่ะ(Not yet, co said around 2 p.m. this just 1 p.m.and more)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):ก็นั่นมันรถพี่ปอมนี่คะยังจะเถียงอีกพี่พิงค์นี่พี่ปอมนี่น่ารักมีวินัยดีจริงๆเลยอ่ะ
(But that is P’Pom car. P’Pom self dicipline)

พี่พิงค์:เอ่อน้องนิ่มคะพี่ว่าเค้าอายุขนาดเนี่ยเค้าน่าจะมีแฟนแล้วละคะ(Nim, i think he quite old so he should have girlfriend already)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):พี่พิงค์คะถึงแม้ว่าเราจะเจอกันช้าไปหน่อยแต่นิ่มมั่นใจค่ะว่าพี่ปอมเนี่ยคือคนที่ฟ้าส่งลงมาให้นิ่ม(Even i meet him so late but i think the haven sent him to me)

พี่พิงค์:น้องนิ่มคะแต่อีกหน่อยอะเค้าก็ต้องแต่งงานนะคะ(Not so long he must mary)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):พี่พิงค์พูดแบบนี้หมายความว่าพี่พิงค์รู้เหรอคะว่าแฟนพี่ปอมเป็นใครอ่ะ
(U say like u know who his girlfriend)

พี่พิงค์:ฟังให้ดีค่ะพี่ไม่รู้(i don’t know)

โธ่เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):พี่พิงค์อ่ะนึกว่ารู้อ่ะ(oh, i think u know)

เด็กกองถ่าย:คุณนิ่มครับคุณนิ่มครับกรดเกลือที่ฝากซื้อครับ(Khun Nim salt acid that u want)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):ขอบใจจ๊ะ/คือน้องเค้าบอกว่าเอาไปล้างห้องน้ำสะอาดมากมากเลยนะคะ(Thank u. Someone said that use this this to clean bathroom is very clean.)

เด็กกองถ่าย:ใช่ครับเทลงพื้นที่สกปรกน่ะครับหายเกลี้ยงเลยครับแต่อย่าโดนมือโดนหน้าน่ะครับเสียโฉมแน่ครับ(Yes, pour this to dirty floor it gone)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):ขนาดนั้นเลยเหรอจ๊ะ เอ้า นี่ๆๆเอาไปเลย(Oh.it like this, u take this)

เด็กกองถ่าย:ขอบคุณมานะครับ(Thank a lot)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):พี่พิงค์ไม่รู้จักแฟนพี่ปอมแน่น่ะคะ(P’ping don’t know P’Pom girlfriend really)

พี่พิงค์:ถ้ารู้จักอ่ะแล้วน้องจะทำอะไรเหรอคะ(If i know what do u do)

เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่):ก็ในเมื่อเราได้เจอคนที่ดีที่สุดสำหรับเรานิ่มจะไม่ยอมปล่อยให้หลุดมือไปหรอกค่ะWhen i meet someone Best for me i don’t let him go)

ชัชชัย :นี่แกคิดเหมือนพี่คิดมั้ยวะถ้าคุณนิ่มรู้เรื่องผักกาดละก็..(do u think if Nim know about Pakgad...)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เนตรอัปสร(Netupsorn)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ถึงขั้นจะเอาน้ำกรดมาสาดหน้ากันเลยเหรอ ผักกาด(Even use acid to splash Pakgad face)

ชัชชัย :บ้าเดี๋ยวก่อนนั่งเลยๆนั่งก่อนเว้ย เค้าเนี่ยจะเอามาล้างห้องน้ำต่างหากเว้ย(No! sit sit . She want to wash bathroom)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : แต่ฉันไม่คิดอย่างนั้นหรอกเว้ยเดินถือน้ำกรดมาถามหาแฟนชั้น แกว่ายังไงวะไอ้เมฆ(But i don’t think like that.Have acid and ask for my fan.whay do u think Mek?)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :ก็ถ้าดูจากท่าทีของคุณนิ่มแล้วเนี่ยผมว่าเค้าก็ต้องคิดอย่างที่พี่ปอมคิดนั่นแหละ(i think she must think like u think)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : นี่

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :แต่พี่ชัชว่ามั้ยว่าถ้าเกิดผู้หญิงคิดถึงขั้นจะทำขนาดนี้เนี่ยนะ มันก็ต้องมีความสัมพันธ์ลึกซึ้ง
พอสมควรกันเลยทีเดียว /พี่ปอมผมถามจริงน่ะเว้ยพี่ไปทำไรคุณนิ่มเค้ารึป่าว(But if the girl think like this may be u have some affair.P’Pom u do something with Nim)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :เปล่าไม่มีอะไรเลยนอกจากตบแล้วก็จูบเฮ้ยแต่ตามบทเท่านั้นเว้ย นอกเหนือจากนั้นชั้นไม่เคยไปแตะเนื้อต้องตัวอะไรเค้าเลยน่ะเว้ย สงสัยว่าน้องนิ่มเนี่ยจะแอบหลงรักชั้นแล้วต้องการแย่งชั้นมาครอบครองให้จงได้ ถ้าเป็นแบบนี้จริงๆแล้วแผนการที่ชั้นว่าไว้ก็พังหมดสิวะ ไอ้เมฆน้องรักแกต้องช่วยชั้นน่ะเว้ย(No, i just play like in the lakorn Beyond this i never touch her. Suspect that Nim fall in love with me and want to possess me.If like this my plan is breke down.Mek u must help me)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :แผนเนี่ยนะแผนไรของพี่เค้าวะพี่ชัช(What plan?)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ชั้นจะจัดแถลงข่าวงานหมั้นระหว่างชั้นกับผักกาด(i will press release about my engage between me and Pakgad

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :เดี๋ยวพี่แน่ใจเหรอว่าไอ้ผักกาดมันจะแต่งกับพี่เนี่ยคิดดีแล้วเหรอ(Wait. u think Pakgad will mary with u)

พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) :ชั้นก็มีวิธีของชั้นก็แล้วกัน แต่เรื่องนี้เนี่ยถ้าเกิดน้องนิ่มรู้ขึ้นมาละก็..ผักกาดของชั้นเนี่ยมีหวังตายแหงๆ(i have my way.If Nim know Pakgad otherwise dead)

โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ):อาหารมาแล้วอาหารจานโปรดของเมฆนี่ปลากสามรสครับครบทุกรสเลย(Mek favourite Food, Fish three taste )

ชัชชัย :ของผมละครับ(And me)

โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ):เอานี่ของแกไข่เจียว(This is your omlet)

มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) :รู้มั้ยครับว่าผมเนี่ยคิดถึงพี่รสมากโดยเฉพาะฝีมือทำอาหารของพี่รสที่โน่นน่ะหาอาหารกินไม่อร่อยเลย(Do u know i think of your food. When i stay in USA. the food there not so good)

โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ):เหรอพี่คิดถึงเมฆเหมือนกัน(i think of u also)

ชัชชัย :เมฆมันน้องเพื่อนน่ะพี่แต่ผมน่ะน้องชายของพี่เลยนะครับ(Mek is your friend’s brother but i your brother)

โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ): อุ้ยๆ เสียเวลากับมัน เสียเวลากับมัน ทานๆๆ ทานข้าวซิ ทานข้าวซิ ว่าอร่อยหรือป่าว (Oh lost time because of u, let eat

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
and this is 1(3/9)
Epi 1 (3/9)

โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ): อุ้ยๆ เสียเวลากับมัน เสียเวลากับมัน ทานๆๆ ทานข้าวซิ ทานข้าวซิ ว่าอร่อยหรือป่าว
Choti-Ros: Oh! Don’t waste our time with him. Eat it, let taste the food, is it delicious?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เฮ้ย..มีไรกันรึป่าวเนี่ย
Mek: Hey! What’s wrong?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : ปะ ปะ ป่าว ไม่มีไร กินเลยๆ กินเลยดิ
Pom: No, nothing! Eat all.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อ้าว แล้วนี่ไม่ทานด้วยกันหรอครับ
MeK: Why don’t you eat together?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : ทานๆ เอ้า กินๆๆๆ กินๆๆๆ
Pom: Yes! Eat it now.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : พี่นี่ขอโทษนะ ผมว่ามันมีอะไรแปลกๆ นะฮะเนี่ย
Mek: Excuse me, brother but I could smell a rat.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : กินซะทีสิโว้ย คนที่เขาทำ เขารออยู่ว่ามันอร่อยไหม
Pom: Eat it now, someone who cooked it, still waiting for the answer, is it delicious?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อ้าว แล้วใครอะ ใครรออยู่อะ
Mek: Who? Who is waiting for the answer?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เอ่อ ก็ ก็ใครล่ะ ที่ ที่ ที่ ที่ เอาจานปลามาวางให้แกตรงนี้ไง
Pom: Ah! Who whom took the plate of fish to you?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : พี่รสไง
Mek: Ros
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : ก็พี่รสไง เออ
Pom: Yes, Ros is.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อะไรวะ / อร่อยหมือนเดิมเลยครับ แต่มันน่าจะหวานกว่านี้นิดนึงอะ
Mek: What! It’s always delicious but it should add a little bit more sweet.
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ): อ้าว ทำไมอะ
Chotiros: Oh! Why?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : พี่รส มันมีหอมแดงด้วยหรอ พี่รสลืมไปแล้วหรอครับว่าผมไม่ชอบหอมแดงอะ
Mek: Ros, there are some shallot too. I think you forgot that I don’t like it.
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ): อุ้ย โทษที ตอนทำพี่ลืมบอกอะ
Chotiros: Oops! Sorry, when she cooked, I forget to tell her.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อ้าว บอกใครอะครับ พี่ไม่ได้ทำเองหรอ
Mek: Why! Tell whom, you don’t cook by yourself.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เออ คือ ไอเมฆ พี่รสเขาเป็นระดับเจ้าของร้านนะโว้ย เขาไม่ลงมือทำให้เมื่อยหรอก จริงไหมครับพี่รส
Pom: Ah! Mek, Ros is the owner of this resterant why she’ve to cook by herself,is it too?
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ): ช่ายๆๆๆ แต่ว่ารสชาติเนี่ย พี่คอยดูแลให้มันเหมือนเดิมตลอดเวลาเลย จริงไหม เอองั้นเดี๋ยวพี่ไปดูก่อนว่ามีอาหารอะไรออกมาอีกนะ
Chotiros: Yes, but I control of the taste. I take care it for same taste, really? I’ll check, is there some more food?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ครับ
Mek: Well
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : อะ..เฮ้ย กินๆๆ ต่อสิ
Pom: Hey! Continue eating too.
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ): เอ่อ
Chotiros: Ah!
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): พี่ปอมล่ะคะ นิ่มจะเอาไปให้พี่ปอมชิมอะค่ะ
Nim: Where is Pom? I’ll take this to him for tasting.
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ): เอ่อ คือ
Chotiros: Ahhhh!
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): งั้นนิ่มเอาไปเลยแล้วกันนะคะ
Nim: So I’ll take it now.
โชติรส(ป๋าต๊อบ): โอ้ย โชคดีนะ ไอปอมเอ้ย
Chotiros: Oh! Good luck, Pom.
ชัชชัย : ไอปอม คุณนิ่มมาโว้ย
Chutchai: Pom, Khun Nim is coming now.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : ไอเมฆ หลบๆ ก่อนโว้ย
Pom: Mek, hiding now.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อะไรเนี่ยพี่ ยังกินไม่อิ่มเลยอะ
Mek: What’s matter? I’m not full yet.
ชัชชัย : ไป ไปเร็ว
Chutchai: Go! Quick!
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ต้องหลบทำไมเนี่ยพี่ พวกพี่มีอะไรกันฮะ
Mek: Why do I have to hide? What‘s wrong?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : ไม่มีอะไร
Pom: Nothing
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : โอ้ย จะบ้าหรอ
Mek: Ouch! Are you crazy?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : หลบไปก่อน
Pom: Hiding now.
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): พี่ปอมขา พี่ปอม
NIm: Pom, Pom
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : จ๋า
Pom: Yea!
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): วันนี้นิ่มเรียนทำไก่อบมา ก็เลยทำมาให้พี่ปอมลองชิมดูอะค่ะ
Nim: I learn to cook roast chicken today, so I would like you taste it, please.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : โอ๊ะ
Pom: Oh!
ชัชชัย : ไปวางที่โต๊ะก่อนเลยครับ
Chutchai: Put it on the table.
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): อ้าว..มาทานสิคะ
Nim: Come on, eat it.
ชัชชัย : ไปนั่งก่อนดีกว่านะครับ
Chutchai: You should take a seat first.
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): ค่ะ
Nim: Yes
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เอ่ออ..ชัช มาชงกาแฟให้หน่อยดิ
Pom: Ahhh! Chut, can you make a cup of coffee?
ชัชชัย : โอเค
Chutchai: OK
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เร็วๆ
Pom: Quick!
ชัชชัย: แป๊ปเดียวๆ
Chutchai: A Moment
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): อ้าว..มาสิคะ
Nim: Ahh! Come on.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : โอ๊ย..ไปแล้วๆๆ นั่งๆๆ เฮ้อ..เอ่อ น้องนิ่ม
Pom: Oops! Going now, sit, sit. Ah! Nim
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): คะ
Nim: Yes
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : น้องนิ่มมองหาอะไรหรอจ๊ะ
Pom: What are you looking for?
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): อ๋อก็..มองหา แฟนพี่ปอมอะค่ะ พี่ปอมชวนแฟนมาทานข้าวด้วยรึป่าวอะคะ นิ่มอยากมาทำความรู้จักอะค่ะ อยากเจอตั้งนานแล้วอะค่ะ
Nim: Oh! I’m looking for you girl-friend, do you invite her to dinner? I would like to know her for long time.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : อุ้ย แหม..แฟน เฟินอะไรที่ไหนกันเล่า ไม่มี
Pom: Oops! Girl-friend, what’s a girl-friend! Nobody
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): ก็ดีค่ะ งั้นชิมกันเลยนะคะ เดี๋ยวนิ่มตักให้นะคะ
Nim: So good, let taste if, I’ll take if for you.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : จะ จ๊ะ
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): ระวังร้อนอยู่นะคะ
Nim: Beware, it’s still hot.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : อืม..น่าทานมากเลยนะ ห๊อม หอม
Pom: Ah! Look very delicious, good smell.
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): เป็นไงคะ
Nim: How about the taste?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : อื้อหือ..อร่อยมากกกก รสชาตินี่ไม่ธรรมดาจริงๆ สุดยอดดดด
Pom: Yeah! Very delicious, it’s a very unusual taste, supreme.
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): ขอบคุณค่ะ คือ แม่นิ่มสอนเอาไว้อะค่ะ ว่าเป็นผู้หญิงเนี่ย ควรจะมีเสน่ห์ปลายจวักเอาไว้ แฟนจะได้รักจนตาย เอ่อ..ถ้างั้นนิ่มไม่กวนแล้วนะคะ เอ่อ..สวัสดีค่ะ ทานให้หมดนะคะ
Nim: Thanks! My mom taught me that a woman should know the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Ah, I don’t want to bother you. Sawasdee Ka, eat up too.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : จ้า จ๊ะ
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): พี่ชัช
Nim: Chut
ชัชชัย : อ่า ครับผม
Chutchai: Ah! Yes
เนตรอัปสร(พี่รี่): ทำไมชงกาแฟ นานจังเลยอะคะ
Nim: Why you make it too long!
ชัชชัย : คือ อ่อ พี่รอน้ำมันเดือดครับผม
Chutchai: Oh! I’m waiting for the water to be boiled.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อะไรกันเนี่ยฮะ
Mek: What’s matter?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เฮ้อ..โชคดีนะเนี่ย ที่คุณนิ่มไม่สงสัย ไม่งั้นจบเลย
Pom: Eh! Good luck that Nim doesn’t doubt so it have to quit.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ไอคุณนิ่มมันไม่สงสัย แต่ผมนี่สิสงสัย ทำไมเขาจะเห็นผมไม่ได้ฮะพี่ ไหนบอกเหตุผลมาดิ๊
Mek: Khun Nin doesn’t doubt but me. Why can she see me, give me the reason?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : อืม เอ่อ
Pom: Ah! Ahhhh!
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : พี่ชัช
Mek: Chut
ชัชชัย : ฮะ
Chutchat: Yes
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เหตุผล
Mek: Reason
ชัชชัย : หิวไก่หวะ / เฮ้ย..ขอสะโพกนะโว้ย
Chutchai: I hungry for the roast chicken, hey! give me some thighs.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : แผนลักพาตัวสุดขอบฟ้าอะไรของพี่วะ พูดเล่นใช่ไหมเนี่ย
Mek: How about your plan, The Kidnap To Edge Of Sky, just kidding, right?
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เฮ้ย..ชั้นพูดจริง โว้ย คืองี้ อีก 2 อาทิตย์ ชั้นจะจัดงานแถลงข่าวงานหมั้นระหว่างชั้นกับผักกาด และเพื่อเป็นการป้องกันมือที่สาม ไม่ให้เข้ามาเกี่ยวข้อง แกมีหน้าที่พาน้องนิ่ม หลบไปอยู่ที่อื่นก่อน พอแถลงข่าวงานหมั้นเสร็จ ค่อยปล่อยตัวน้องนิ่มกลับมา
Pom: Hey! I’m not kidding. I will arrange the Press Conference of engaging between Pakkad and me next 2 weeks. And I’ll protect for third wheel, so your duty is taking Nim away. When my engaging press conference has been finished you can let her back.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ที่พูดมาทั้งหมด มันลักพาตัวชัดๆ เลย
Mek: All of you said is really kidnap plan.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : หือ ไอเมฆ ไม่ได้ลักพาตัวโว้ย เขาเรียกว่า พาไปพักผ่อน สักอาทิตย์ สองอาทิตย์
Pom: Eh! Mek, it’s not kidnap, it calls take a vacation for a week or maybe two.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : แล้วมันต่างกันตรงไหนพี่ ต่อให้พี่ขอผมยังไงผมก็ไม่เล่นด้วย
Mek: What’s it different? Maybe you ask me to do but I don’t.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : ไอชัช ชั้นบอกแล้วว่า มันไม่เล่นด้วย
Pom: Chut, I told you that he’ll not do it.
ชัชชัย : ใครเล่นด้วยก็บ้าแล้ว แบบเนี่ย
Chutchai: Who can do like that maybe crazy.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ช่าย..ผมไม่มีทางยอมทำตามแผนพี่เด็ดขาด
Mek: Yes! I’m absolutely not compliant on your plan.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : ชั้นอุตส่าห์ ส่งเสีย เลี้ยงดูแก แกช่วยชั้นหน่อยไม่ได้หรอวะ
Pom: I have to support you, take care of you. Why you can’t help me?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ใช่พี่ พี่ส่งเสียผมจนเรียนจบ แต่พอผมเรียนจบเสร็จก็จะมาจับผมเข้าคุกซะงั้น รางวัลพี่ชายดีเด่นเนี่ย พี่ควรจะได้รับนะ
Mek: Yes! You’ve supported me until I’ve graduated but now you’ll send me to jail. You should get the Excellency Brother Award.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : นี่สรุปว่าแกจะช่วยชั้นรึป่าว
Pom: So absolutely, will you help me?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ไม่
Mek: No
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เฮ้อ..แกจะยอมให้ชั้น ผิดหวังในความรัก ยอมให้ผักกาดต้องเสียโฉม เพราะโดนสาดน้ำกรด แกจำคำสอนของแม่ได้ป่าววะ พี่น้อง ต้องรักและช่วยเหลือกัน ผู้ชาย....
Pom: So! You can see If I’ll be broken-heart and Pakkad have got badly scar because have been thrown an acid. Can you remember our mom’s teaching that brothers have to love and support each other? And man…
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ต้องมีน้ำใจ ถึงจะเป็นสุภาพบุรุษที่แท้จริง
Mek: must be kindness so, can be a real getleman.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : แกก็จำได้นี่หว่า
Pom: You can remember.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : พอเถอะ จะเอาแม่มาขู่ผมอีกแล้วนะ
Mek: Enough! You use mom to awe me again.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เฮ้อ..ถ้าแม่รู้ว่า แกเนี่ย แล้งน้ำใจต่อพี่ชาย แม่คงต้องเสียใจมากๆ เลยนะ
Pom: Oh! If mom would know you’re unkind to your brother, So that she would be sorrowful.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อะ ขอคิดดูก่อนได้ไหม
Mek: Ah! Let me think about it.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เมฆน้องรัก แกมีเวลาคิดเต็มที่เลยโว้ย และพรุ่งนี้ตอนเย็น แกต้องให้คำตอบชั้น โอเค
Pom: Mek; my beloved brother! You can have a long time to consider and you must have an answer for me tomorrow evening. OK?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : มีเวลาให้คิดเยอะมากเลยนะ
Mek: I have long, long time to consider.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : เฮ้ย! ชัช เมฆไปไหนวะ
Pom: Hey! Chut, Where is Mek?
ชัชชัย : ไม่เห็น ตั้งแต่เช้าแล้วนะ
Chutchai: I don’t see him since morning.
พี่ปอม (จ๊อบ) : น้ำหน้าอย่างมัน จะไปไหนได้ นอกจาก... เฮ้ย ! แย่แล้ว
Pom: Someone like him could not go anywhere but… Oops! That’s terrible.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : สวัสดีครับคุณพี่ ______รีสอร์ท ยินดีต้อนรับครับ จะพักที่นี่กี่คืนดีครับ (ไม่รู้ว่าชื่อรีสอร์ทอะไรอะค่ะ)
Sohn: Sawasdeekrab, welcome to …… Resort. How many nights will you be staying?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เอ่อ พี่ไม่ได้มาพักอะครับ
Mek: Ah! I will not stay here.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : อ่อ จะมาทานอาหารหรอครับ พี่ครับ ตรงนี้นะครับเป็นจุดชมวิว ที่สวยที่สุดบนเกาะนี้เลยครับ อยากทานอาหารอะไรอะครับ ไทย จีน ฝรั่ง เวียดนาม อาหารอีสาน เราก็มีนะครับ
Sohn: Oh! Would you like to have a meal here? This is the most beautiful view on this island. What kind of food do you like? We have some Thai, Chiness, European, Vietnamese and Thai E-Sarn Foods.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : แล้วผักกาดล่ะ
MeK: How about Pakkad? (Pakkad means lettuce and Pak means vegetable.)
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : ผักกาดมีครับ มีบล็อคโคลี มีไช้เท้า มียอดฟักแม้ว มีหมดเลยครับ ครัวเราจัดได้ทุกอย่าง
Sohn: Yes, we have some pakkad and also broccoli, radish, chayote shoot and all of vegetables. We can provide everything in our kitchen.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ไม่ได้หมายถึงผักกาดอย่างนั้นอ่ะ นี่น้องอย่ากวนพี่ได้มะ
Mek: I do not mean that Pakkad, do not annoy me.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : อ้าวเฮ้ย ! พี่ อะไรอะ พี่ถามหาผัก ผมก็บอกว่ามีผักอะไรบ้าง ผมกวนพี่ตรงไหนวะ
Sohn: Hey you! What! You asked for Pak, so then I told you what kind of Pak do we have. How can I annoy you?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อ้าว
Mek: Aha!
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : พี่จะไปไหนครับ
Sohn: Where are you going?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ก็ไปที่ครัวอะดิ
Mek: Going to the kitchen.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : อุ้ย เข้าไม่ได้ครับ อยากได้อะไรสั่งผม เดี๋ยวผมไปเอามาให้ครับ
Sohn: Oh! Can not enter? What do you want and I will take it to you?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ก็พี่บอกแล้วไงว่ามาหาผักกาด
Mek: I told you I come to see Pakkad.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : พี่ครับบบ..จะเอาผักกาดไปทำอะไร บอกผมสิครับ จะเอาไปต้มจืด จะเอาไปผัดไข่ หรือจะเอาไปผัดรวมมิตรก็บอกผม ผมจัดให้ได้ทุกอย่างอะ
Sohn: Sir! What do you want Pakkad for? Tell me please, for soup, to stir fried with egg or to stir fried mixed vegetables. I can prepare everything.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ก็พี่บอกแล้วไงว่าไม่ได้มากิน พี่มาหาผักกาด
Mek: I told you that I don’t come to eat, I come to see Pakkad.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : เฮ้ยพี่ จะบ้าป่าว ครัวนะไม่ใช่สวนสาธารณะ ที่จะปล่อยให้ใครไปเดินเล่นง่ายๆ อะ
Sohn: Hey you! The kitchen is not a park, we will not allow anybody to take a walk.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เชื่อเถอะน่า ว่าพี่เข้าได้ไม่มีปัญหาหรอกน่า
Mek: Believe me I can enter and no problem.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : พี่เชื่อผมเถอะครับว่าพี่เข้าไม่ได้ ปัญหาเกิดแน่นอน
Sohn: Please believe me that you can’t enter and will get a problem.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เฮ้ย น้องหลบ
Mek: Get out of my way.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : เฮ้ย กูไม่หลบ ทำไมอะ
Sohn: Eh! I do not get out. Why!
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เฮ้ย
Mek: Oops!
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : ทำไมอะ พี่ถึงได้ดื้อด้านอย่างนี้ พี่อยากได้อะไรก็บอกผมสิ
Sohn: Why you’re so stubborn. What do you want? Tell me.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ก็พี่บอกแล้วไงว่ามาหาผักกาดไง
MeK: I told you already I’m looking for Pakkad.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : ก็บอกแล้วไง ว่าจะกินอะไรก็บอกผมซิ
Sohn: I said so what do you want to eat, can tell me.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อย่ากวนพี่ได้มะ
MekL Don’t annoy me.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : ผมไม่ได้กวนพี่ พี่นั่นแหละอย่าดื้อด้าน มันเข้าไม่ได้
Sohn: I don’t annoy you but you’re stubborn, You cannot enter there.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เรานั่นแหละดื้อ
Mek: You’re quite so stubborn.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : พี่นั่นแหละดื้อ
Sohn: You are.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เรานั่นแหละดื้อ
Mek: You are.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : พี่นั่นแหละ
Sonh: You’re quite so.
ผักกาด : สน เถียงอะไรกันอะ
Pak: Sohn, What do you dispute?
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : ก็ไอผู้ชายคนนี้ อะพี่
Sohn: This guy!
ผักกาด : เฮ้ย !! เมฆ
Pakkad: Hey! Mek
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ผัก
Mek: Pak
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : อ้าวๆๆ พี่ๆ พี่ มากอดคนอื่นกลางวันแสกๆ อ้าวเฮ้ยพี่ พี่ไม่ใช่คนตัวเปล่า เล่าเปลือยนะ เดี๋ยวพี่ปอมรู้เรื่องนี้ผมซวยนะพี่นะ ไม่เอานะพี่ ไม่ไหวจะเคลียร์
Sohn: Eh! Why! How can you hug somebody in board daylight? Hey! You already have a boyfriend. If Pom Knows about
This I’ll be in trouble. I don’t want any and couldn’t make it clear.
ผักกาด :นี่เมฆ เพื่อนพี่
Pakkad: This is Mek, my friend.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : สวัสดีครับบบบ
Sohn: Sawasdeekrab
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เออ..ผักกาดไง
Mek: Yes! I mean this Pakkad.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : เจอผักกาดที่ตามหาแล้วใช่ไหมครับ ต้นนี้กินไม่ได้ แหะๆ ช่วยถือกระเป๋าให้นะครับ
Sohn: So you see Pakkad that you want but this one could not eat. Let I carry your bag.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : เป็นไง
Mek: What’s up?
ผักกาด : ดี แกอะ
Pakkad: Good and you?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : ดี
Mek: Well
ผักกาด : อะแก
Pakkad: Take it.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : Thank You
Mek: Thanks
ผักกาด : นี่เรียนจบแล้วใช่ไหมเนี่ย ถึงได้กลับมาได้อะ
Pakkad: Did you graduate, so then you come back?
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อือ..แล้วแกอะ เป็นไงมั่ง
Mek: Yes, and what about you?
ผักกาด : ก็โอเคนะ..นี่เป็นช่วง Low Season ไง คนก็เลยน้อย
Pakkad: OK, this is a low season now, so you see not much quest.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : แล้ว แกกับพี่ปอมอะ เมื่อไหร่จะแต่งงานอะ
Mek: So, What about you and Pom, when’ll you marry him?
ผักกาด : บ้า แต่ง เติ่ง อะไรกัน อยู่แบบนี้มันก็ดีแล้ว
Pakkad: Crazy! Marry! It’s good to stay like this.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อะไร ก็แกบอกกับชั้นเองไม่ใช่หรอว่าอยู่กับพี่ปอมแล้วมีความสุข และก็จะแต่งงานกัน ชั้นจำได้นะ
Mek: What? You told me when you were with Pom, you were always happy and you would like to marry him too, I remember.
ผักกาด : ก็ เวลาเปลี่ยนอะไรมันก็เปลี่ยน กันได้เนอะ
Pakkad: Oh! Time has been pasted, so whatever can change too.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : แล้วอะไรล่ะ ที่ทำให้แกเปลี่ยน
Mek: What thing can change your mind?
ผักกาด : ก็งานมั่ง อะไรมั่งแหละแก
Pakkad: Maybe some work and something else too.
มานเมตต์ (พี่คริต) : อย่าบอกนะว่าเป็นเรื่องผู้หญิง
Mek: Don’t tell me because of a woman
ผักกาด : บ้า ผู้หญิง อะไร ชั้นไม่สนใจหรอก เรื่องนั้นอะ
Pakkad: Crazy! What a woman, I am not interested about it.
สน (โก๊ะตี๋) : พี่ผักกาดครับ หนังสือมาส่งแล้วครับพี่
Sohn: Pakkad, Your magazine is coming.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
btw: is Mim/Da the same girl in Gae Roy Ruk who played as Annie? Can this girl really sing? Or is Micky the only one who can actually sing in the show?

joey

sarNie Adult
wow, i've been gone for 2 days and this thread jumped all the way to 3 pages. :D good job ladies! also it's good to see new people joining in this thread and liking Cteam and JLK like the rest of us do.
well, i would like to thank p.jib for the lovely screencaps and clip; CherryApple for many lovely screencaps as well; and Kayla for the translation. i don't know what to do without you guys. all i can say is THANK YOU so much for taking your time to share pics, clips, and translation with us. You ladies are the BOMB!!!

well, i finally got the time to watch both episodes today. before i make my comment, i would like to say that i loved reading all of your ladies' comments regarding eps.7/8. i totally agreed with everyone here. i was pretty mad at mek for being so stubborn & mean toward nim. she was basically crying so many times in both eps. i totally felt her pains and wanted to punch mek in the mouth and knock him on the head. punching mek in the mouth for talking bad to nim and knocking him in the head to get some sense into him. ok enough of my babblings. here are some parts that i loved in eps.7/8:

7: my two all time favorites were the choking part and the bear part. :lol: i loved cherry's acting in those parts - so cute and funny. i was very surprised how fast nim took off her shoes and climbed ontop of that table. man she was fast! lol. i was laughing and cheering her on while she was choking the hell outta mek. even though i love mek, but i think it's about time he suffered a little from nim. he totally deserved it for making her cried so many times. in addition, the bear scene was so cute and funny. i loved how nim took her frustrations for mek out on the bear. poor bear though. lol. it was so cute of her too when she's all talking sweet and lovely at the bear when pom's fiance showed up.

my other favorite part was seeing mek got all jealous of nim with kong. i loved it when he was crushing the cup out of anger and jealousy when kong was all closed and lovely with nim. haha..the noice was so loud that everyone paused just to see where that sound came from. the look of mek in that scene was priceless. :lol: yup, i agreed that jealous mek is totally sexy. :wub: overall, i just love to see when p'eks are jealous of n'eks. it tends to spice up the lakorn more that way. :p

i just want to add that cherry looks so pretty with the bangs, and i loved the part when chakrit put his hands on his cheeks and smiled at nim at the table conference scene. he looked so cute doing that. :wub:

8: gosh i hated that nim cried a lot in this ep. too. dam you mek! i loved how kong treated her in this ep. and the motorcycle ride plus the noddle eating by the pier were cute between him & nim. it would've been a whole lot better and sweeter if the guy were mek instead. i know he is pretty confused with his feelings for nim, but he shouldn't keep on ignoring her like that though. even worse, he always seemed to show up with his ex all the time. arrrggggg!!! :angry: my heart breaks for nim every time she sees mek and got all happy and then sad/teary eyes whenever she spotted his ex with him. her happiness in seeing mek was short lived every time. :( anyways, i loved the kissing part scene even though it was bittersweet. at least this part showed us that chakrit's control is slipping little by little. he cannot help it but kiss nim. it was nice of him to apology to her afterward too but he had to mess it up again for going back to his ex. arrrggggg!!!! i don't know undersand p'eks in most lakorns. why they always seem to like it is their responsibility to take care of their old lovers when they have a new lovers (n'eks) that they should take care of more? i just hate that! it's one thing to help them out, but it's another totally different thing to be there for them 24/7. :angry: that's why guys like kong's character tend to be more likable since his character knows what is good and what is not. sometimes they can be annoying but they don't afraid to express their feelings toward n'eks unlike most p'eks. i often feel bad for those characters when often they are left out at the end when n'eks goes to be with p'eks. it is good to know that at least in this lakorn, kong's character will get with micky's character.

there are some scenes that i don't understand. 1) was mek the director from the start or he just became one? 2) why mek's ex wanted to drown herself?

next week's eps. look like more misunderstandings between nim/mek again. it also seems like nim is accepting kong's love. man, it will be hard for me to see them mad at each other again and again. i want more sweet scenes darnit! oh well, have to watch it no matter what since i love Cteam and JLK too much. :D

joey

sarNie Adult
HI ,there..KAYLA...just want to tell you that someone on khemupsorn.com ask me to tell you that she very admire and love to see your comment here..she and some of cherry's fans on khemupsorn.com plan to translation JLK for non thai speaker whom love to see cherry lakorn but it would be slowly...but luckly i heard that jlk will have china sub soon..oh ...so happy because my english is not well :p
can't wait to tomorrow....epi7...
ohhhh....that is so wonderful that there are some people who will sub JLK in english. thanks for the awesome news RAKRY!

Even though they’re aren’t a lot of sweet scenes between pi mek and nim I loved this episode anyway. You can’t deny the chemistry between these two; their acting is just so darn fabulous. Loved the way pi mek gets so choked up and agitated when nim is around kong or on the telephone to some mystery person ( which is her lil sister)…so cute how he crunch the plastic cup and make loud “akhum” sounds…he so adorable when he is all sulky and jealous of nim.

Job and pakard are adorably cute together, I also think pakard’s character as a minor is one of the best too and job he is not that crazy a character lol
i totally agreed with you CherryApple. loved how mek got all jealous. :wub: served him right though. :p
LOL. i loved the cup scene. i guess he was picturing kong as the cup. we all know he wanted to crush kong the way he crushed that poor cup. :lol:
i mean we did see how he told pom to punch kong in the face real hard right?
i love pom and pakard together too. they are so cute and funny together.

All the couples in this lakorn are so cute together. Prakard and Pom especially, I love it how all of them support Nim and Mek and is cheering for Nim to not give up and keep on fighting for Mek.
yup, all the couples in here are very cute together. i loved all their characters and their relationships. :wub: it is very nice indeed to see all of them support and love nim. loved that there are more good people in here than bad people.

Radtha aside, p'eks in lakorns are dumb as door nails and so easily persuaded by the p'rais... I don't get it, when was the last time I saw a smart p'ek? I know there was at least one, but I can't remember who it was...
i so agreed with you chngnsch about p'eks in lakorns are so dumb and easily persuaded by n'rais. most p'eks (like mek here), they tend to forgive those n'rais so easily but not when it comes to n'eks. the n'rais can deceive or cheat on them in the past but all of that is forgiven when they come back and apology to p'eks. when n'eks (like nim) do that, p'eks (like mek) cannot seem to forgive easily because they think they cannot trust n'eks anymore. what a hypocrite p'eks in lakorns are! :angry:

the only p'ek that i can think of now that i consider smart is Pol from Samee lakorn. he was smart and agressive in there. i remembered the scene when the n'rai make it seemed like he and her slept together to make him marry her. he knew the plan right off and make her a fool in front of those news reporter. other p'eks would fall for her evil plan and marry her, but Pol didn't do that. for doing what he did, he was a smart p'ek in my eyes. i also loved his character a lot too in samee. :wub: i just don't understand why can't they have more p'eks like him?

joey

sarNie Adult

credits khemupsorn

I was hoping for some contact between mek and nim whilst nim is in this gown...not fair this scene was just too short
aww...cherry looks so beautiful in that wedding dress. :wub: yup, it's suck that we didn't see nim & mek together while she was wearing it. :(

just guessing ok

I agree with you CherryApple. The wedding will not happen. The scene we saw is just an engagement scene. Katha is too much of a nice guy. He will break it off with Nim knowing that she will never have feelings for him and it can never be anything more than the brother and sister bond between them. And like the famous quote in most of all thai lakorns "When you love someone, you want that person to be happy even if it means letting that someone go." So cliche, huh? :lol: :lol:

I think to save all the heartaches, Nim should just kidnap Mek once again and go back to their Love Island and make lots of babies together - that should clear up all the heartaches. :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks CHerryApply and Kayla for the explanations. i love kong's character but he is no mek. lol. i'm glad that he will get with micky's character. they both look so cute together. :wub:

haha..what a clever idea Kayla. that will be so awesome if she did that. i love to see mek/nim babies. they will be very cute since their parents are both good looking. :p

ThANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING UP THOSE TRANSLATIONS RARKY!!!! you are the bomb!!!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
You all are very welcome. Anytime!

I agree with you CherryApple. The wedding will not happen. The scene we saw is just an engagement scene. Katha is too much of a nice guy. He will break it off with Nim knowing that she will never have feelings for him and it can never be anything more than the brother and sister bond between them. And like the famous quote in most of all thai lakorns "When you love someone, you want that person to be happy even if it means letting that someone go." So cliche, huh?

I think to save all the heartaches, Nim should just kidnap Mek once again and go back to their Love Island and make lots of babies together - that should clear up all the heartaches.
your so funny
to be honest i dont mind it at all if that does happen
i only remember cherry having a baby with andrew G, apart from this i cant recall any other lakorns.....would love to see miniature of charry

Kayla

sarNie Adult
there are some scenes that i don't understand. 1) was mek the director from the start or he just became one? 2) why mek's ex wanted to drown herself?
Joey, we missed you! Where have you been?? I thought you were having internet problems like me last week. I was about to have a nervous break down thinking I won't be able to watch JLG Monday and Tuesday. Thank the lord I was smart enough to download the epi at work and bring it home and watch it. I agree with everything you said above. I just want to knock Mek on the head also for causing Nim so much tears. But how can I? When looking at Mek's face all you see is sorrow and confusion, not sure if he wants to move forward or be stuck in the past. Poor guy! The last scene on epi 8 nearly broke my heart when he said that Nim is always in his head, every single day. Gosh I love Krit! Oh yea, back to your questions above. See how my brain works when talking about Mek or Krit or Lover Boy, whatever we want to call him, LOL - my heart skips beat. :blush: :blush:

1. It's Pom's idea for Mek to be more involved in the industry so that Mek will have a chance to be near Nim and work with her and see how she is as a person. The more he's cloes to her, the more his feelings will be uncontrolable - that is why Mek was given the director position and so on. Plus, he was already good at writing plots.

2. The ex tried to drown herself after Da told her about the 3 o'clock date Mek has with Nim. A date that proves if they both show up, they both have answered their own feelings and prove to each other that both have feelings for one another. Prakard is the one that came up with this idea the day before when Nim and Mek were fussing like a couple over the reason why Mek was rough towards Katha on the punching scene. LOL Sneaky Mek! Not sure if the ex was really trying to kill herself or if it was an act to get Mek's attention and delay the date. But Pom and the gang surely feel that that was her intention.

OMG! Can't wait to see next week episodes! It's going to be so good! I especially want to see the scene when Mek was in the wheelchair, I guess pretending to be disabled and Nim jumped in the pool and he got up and jumped in also. :rolleyes: :wacko: :blush:

your so funny
to be honest i dont mind it at all if that does happen
i only remember cherry having a baby with andrew G, apart from this i cant recall any other lakorns.....would love to see miniature of charry
I know, right? Little Charry would be an extra bonus for us. The thought of it makes me blush. :blush: :blush:

WOW - Can you guys believe we will get another dose of these two together in their next lakorn??? How awesome is that! And the craziness continues. :blink: :blink: :wacko:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Joey, we missed you! Where have you been?? I thought you were having internet problems like me last week. I was about to have a nervous break down thinking I won't be able to watch JLG Monday and Tuesday. Thank the lord I was smart enough to download the epi at work and bring it home and watch it. I agree with everything you said above. I just want to knock Mek on the head also for causing Nim so much tears. But how can I? When looking at Mek's face all you see is sorrow and confusion, not sure if he wants to move forward or be stuck in the past. Poor guy! The last scene on epi 8 nearly broke my heart when he said that Nim is always in his head, every single day. Gosh I love Krit! Oh yea, back to your questions above. See how my brain works when talking about Mek or Krit or Lover Boy, whatever we want to call him, LOL - my heart skips beat.

1. It's Pom's idea for Mek to be more involved in the industry so that Mek will have a chance to be near Nim and work with her and see how she is as a person. The more he's cloes to her, the more his feelings will be uncontrolable - that is why Mek was given the director position and so on. Plus, he was already good at writing plots.

2. The ex tried to drown herself after Da told her about the 3 o'clock date Mek has with Nim. A date that proves if they both show up, they both have answered their own feelings and prove to each other that both have feelings for one another. Prakard is the one that came up with this idea the day before when Nim and Mek were fussing like a couple over the reason why Mek was rough towards Katha on the punching scene. LOL Sneaky Mek! Not sure if the ex was really trying to kill herself or if it was an act to get Mek's attention and delay the date. But Pom and the gang surely feel that that was her intention.

OMG! Can't wait to see next week episodes! It's going to be so good! I especially want to see the scene when Mek was in the wheelchair, I guess pretending to be disabled and Nim jumped in the pool and he got up and jumped in also.

I know, right? Little Charry would be an extra bonus for us. The thought of it makes me blush.

WOW - Can you guys believe we will get another dose of these two together in their next lakorn??? How awesome is that! And the craziness continues.
Thanks Kayla! So it was Da who blew wind to Rad’s mind about them having a date…she is one sneaky girl to risk her own life in order to stop mek from going to see nim. When mek helped her to bed and mek ran out of the room, Rad had like a smirk look on her face, I knew something fishy was happening
she’s a faker and will continue to do so until the end...... Its just brings back memory to a scene from the teaser were Rad said to nim..” Mek belongs to me and I want him back"...MAYBE the reason why nim accepted katha's proposal is because she knew that Rad and Mek are soul mates, so she backed off and gave them the green light

I know I cant wait to see nuer mek let the love blossom continues

joey

sarNie Adult
Joey, we missed you! Where have you been?? I thought you were having internet problems like me last week. I was about to have a nervous break down thinking I won't be able to watch JLG Monday and Tuesday. Thank the lord I was smart enough to download the epi at work and bring it home and watch it. I agree with everything you said above. I just want to knock Mek on the head also for causing Nim so much tears. But how can I? When looking at Mek's face all you see is sorrow and confusion, not sure if he wants to move forward or be stuck in the past. Poor guy! The last scene on epi 8 nearly broke my heart when he said that Nim is always in his head, every single day. Gosh I love Krit! Oh yea, back to your questions above. See how my brain works when talking about Mek or Krit or Lover Boy, whatever we want to call him, LOL - my heart skips beat. :blush: :blush:

OMG! Can't wait to see next week episodes! It's going to be so good! I especially want to see the scene when Mek was in the wheelchair, I guess pretending to be disabled and Nim jumped in the pool and he got up and jumped in also. :rolleyes: :wacko: :blush:

I know, right? Little Charry would be an extra bonus for us. The thought of it makes me blush. :blush: :blush:

WOW - Can you guys believe we will get another dose of these two together in their next lakorn??? How awesome is that! And the craziness continues. :blink: :blink: :wacko:
awwww...thank you sweet Kayla for answering my questions. i missed you and everyone else here too. i wasn't able to come here the past couple of days because i was busy babysitting my little nieces and nephews for my cousin & his wife who were busy working, and their grandma wasn't feeling well enough to watch them. the kids basically kept me occupied since the weekend all the way to Wednesday morning. i learned that having a lot of kids is not EASY at all. i really love them, but i was so happy that they all went home. :p finally i got the computer all to myself once again. :D oh, i'm happy to know that your computer is fixed Kayla, and it was very smart of you indeed to download the episode from work so you could watch it at home. :D lucky for me, this time off wasn't due to any problem with the computer.

haha...your love for Krit/Mek/Lover Boy tends to make you lose your focus Kayla. i understand you honey, cause i often find myself like that too. lol. awww..it's so sweet of him to say that nim is on his mind all the time. i just hope he will figure out soon what his heart truly desire and go after it - which we all know is nim.

1)gosh isn't pom a truly smart lovable brother? i just love the way he went all out to help nim and mek to be together. all the other characters are very helpful too. i totally love them all! :wub: nim and mek are so lucky to have them as a family and friends.

2) dang isn't the ex one evil woman?! :angry: i hated her for ruin mek & nim meeting. they could've solved their problem right there if they both gone to that meeting. she is definitely one scary woman to put her life in harm way just to get mek's attention. i hated to know that she will tell nim that mek belongs to her and that she wants him back. what i hate even more is that nim will believe her that mek and her belong together, which could be the reason that will causes nim to back off from mek and engage with kong. i hope they will see her bad evil side soon and not all the way until the end. :angry:

i cannot wait to see the wheelchair scene too. it looks very cute, and they both are so closed and all wet. :wub: whoa!!! :blush:

i'm so excited to know that this is not their last lakorn together. i cannot wait to see them in their action lakorn too. they both will definitely kick ass in there. :p go CTEAM/CHARRY!!!!!

icool48

sarNie Adult

OMG..kayla

It's a great storyline !!! love it :lol: 555

i will send this comment to MAKER J GROUP naja...555 ;)