Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

joey

sarNie Adult
LOL - Joey, I know, right? Nim is one firecracker when some wants to be. I love reading your inputs also and everyone's elses. It's so fun to read. All of you guys are doing a fantastic job understanding some of the scene. ;)

On the kiss scene in the beginning Nim asked Mek

Nim - "You kidnapped me and didn't kill me but you won't let me go...just accept it that you love me, correct?

Mek - "No, I don't love you, don't love you..someone like Sur Mek loves no one"

Nim - "If you didn't love me, why did you kiss me?

Mek confused - "What?"

Nim - "If you didn't love, why kiss me?"

And Mek being all stubborn raced towards her and kissed her...

Nim - 'Why did you do this for?

Mek - "Because I have to prove that I can kiss you anytime, to show that I can do anything towards you." (meaning she has no meaning to him and he can take advantage of her anytime when he please)

Nim tears rolling down - "Sur Mek.."

Mek - "Correct, my name is Sur Mek, and Sur Mek, this person, will never love a girl like you."

Nim is not stupid though. She was hurt by his comment but she knows he has feelings for her. Stupid Da had to destroy the plan. The plan was that Pom was to fess up to Nim that it was his plan for his brother to kidnap Nim to the island to test a new lakorn script out but of course that was another lie to cover the truth from Mek. The plan was going accordingly until stupid Da came into the picture and bust out the entire truth. -_-

But yea, let the truth come out now so that we can start witnessing the jealous scenes. I love it when Krit get jealous in lakorn, he looks so na ruk. :wub: Yea, it would be a good cat fight to watch Nim against the ex, but I highly doubt they will exchange any physical altercation, one being that the ex doesn't seem like the fiesty type. If anything she will play the sympathy, feel sorry for me role to try and win Mek's heart back since she knows all his weak spots and how he is towards female who has such a rough life like herself. On one of the teasers, the ex said to Nim "This guy, I would like to have him back because he belongs to me" WOW..And Nim will more than likely feel insecure about her relationship with Mek for the fact that the ex came before her and the ex and Krit got a history together. So I guess we'll see how it unfolds. I just love making assumptions you know. :lol:
awww...thank you so so much Kayla for the translations. man, mek is so mean to say & do that to nim. :angry: no wonders she cried. i'm glad that no matter what, nim is not giving up without a fight. now, that's my type of n'ek! :p

by your "assumptions"(lol), Kayla, it looks like i won't be getting my cat fight then. lol. mek's ex is very cunning to act all sad and good in order to get sympathy from mek. gosh i hate that! :angry: omg, how could she said that she would like to have mek back when she is married already. i guess she will have a divorce later on, but still she has no right to get back with him since she was the one who went to marry with that bad husband of hers first. i just hope mek won't fall for her schemes all the time and turn his back on nim.
I say the same thing...WHAT THE HECK?? LOL
let me third that...WHAT THE HECK??!!!! :lol:

dear kayla, you are so nice!

for certain reasons, i could not watch ytb's videos recently, but i would find my way to watch these two lakorns! I'll struggle!

by the way, my short-hair krit come back! i was very very happy! hahaha! :rolleyes:
yes yigu, watch it on YT instead; it's fast and convenient. LOL. that's what i do all the time. i don't really have patient for downloadings. :lol:

haha... so he's yours now? LOL. J/P :p i was so glad to see Krit back with his short hair too. aww...soo handsome. :wub: LOL. he looked so hot & fresh looking with the white shirt and jean. loved his whole appearance in ep.6. :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I love this episode very much
Every scene of nim and mek together were all so captivating.
I was so glued to the computer screen, it wasn’t funny.

This particular scene I shed a tear or two, was when nim overheard mek and pom talking she came out and approach mek looked at him in the eyes and said “nim ka-tor-kha”. I don’t know why I cried but that scene was just too powerful! I felt the anguish in her voice, I literally wanted to jump into the scene and hug nim.

Awww the kiss scene was sooo sweet! Loved that scene, looked so real I guess krit is a pro by now with kissing his n’ek…hope to see more kissing between the two

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
credits pantip

Aww look at nims grin...she was one happy girl here....love her fighting skills too

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
credits pantip

Honestly i prefer pi mek in that funny hideous wig than this one
He looked quite good with long hair plus the facial hair made him look awww so yummy

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
MV : sweet scenes in EP.5

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BEGrUht-yOA[/media]

I made it for MEK & NIM 's FANS jaaa

REALLY LOVE MEK & NIM SO MUCH....LUV " CHARRY "

Awesome Mv jib

I loved the boat scene, these two definitely have a wow facter about them, they have great chemisty the way nim looks at mek and the way mek touches her face makes you blush and melt at the same time with them

The radio scene too left me blushing with them...loved their facial expressions...

Thanks again for sharing with us fans...I'm huge fan of charry actually not two thumbs up but both hands high in the air
go cteam we all luv u!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awesome Mv jib

I loved the boat scene, these two definitely have a wow facter about them, they have great chemisty the way nim looks at mek and the way mek touches her face makes you blush and melt at the same time with them

The radio scene too left me blushing with them...loved their facial expressions...

Thanks again for sharing with us fans...I'm huge fan of charry actually not two thumbs up but both hands high in the air
go cteam we all luv u!
CherryApple, thanks for sharing all the love pictures and screencaps.

I agree with your statement "not two thumbs up but both hands high in the air" Love it! :)

Now, we have to wait a couple of more days for Monday and Tuesday to get here. :(

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Nim is like one of my favorite Nang ek characters so far! Can't wait for next week's episode where she leaps onto the table to strangle Mek.

As for right now, I kinda feel sorry for Ta's character, so hopefully she gets someone else who will be nice to her. Da is the explicit nang rai here, but I hope Ta doesn't turn out to be an awful nang rai too - she just looks so pretty and pathetic.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my gosh i wanna watch dis lakorn! i haven't had time too. i hope dat i can continue on it tonight. koh tee is so funny lol when they first kidnapped cherry and he was supposed to be a mute he talked and she was like i thought u said he was mute LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Nim is like one of my favorite Nang ek characters so far! Can't wait for next week's episode where she leaps onto the table to strangle Mek.

As for right now, I kinda feel sorry for Ta's character, so hopefully she gets someone else who will be nice to her. Da is the explicit nang rai here, but I hope Ta doesn't turn out to be an awful nang rai too - she just looks so pretty and pathetic.
Yea, I feel sorry for Ta also. She's half n'rai to me, if that makes any sense. LOL

She gonna play that feel sorry for me role to win back Mek. And I'm sure she will play that pity role to Nim also. She's not going to be as vibrate with her evilness like Da, but she is a silent killer. LOL

joey

sarNie Adult
I was so glued to the computer screen, it wasn’t funny.

This particular scene I shed a tear or two, was when nim overheard mek and pom talking she came out and approach mek looked at him in the eyes and said “nim ka-tor-kha”. I don’t know why I cried but that scene was just too powerful! I felt the anguish in her voice, I literally wanted to jump into the scene and hug nim.

Awww the kiss scene was sooo sweet! Loved that scene, looked so real I guess krit is a pro by now with kissing his n’ek…hope to see more kissing between the two
thanks a bunch for those screencaps and pics CherryApple! loved it very much! :wub:

haha...was it as strong as those gorilla glues? lol. j/p. :p i was basically glued to the screen too the whole time. it was like a roller coaster ride kind of experience for me in this ep. it brought me smiles and tears, but more the latter though with an non stop heart poundings. :wacko:

gosh, nim's anguish just tore my heart to pieces. i felt the same as you too CherryApple in that scene. i just want to jump in there to hug and comfort her. :(

i really hope to see more kissing scenes too. it would be awesome if we get to see some close up ones instead of those zoom out-imagine-on-your-own ones.

Aww look at nims grin...she was one happy girl here....love her fighting skills too
aww...i loved this pic! nim was all happy and cute in this scene. i totally loved her fighting too; it kind of remind me of Baipai in MKKW. lol. i loved how she repeatedly smacked those guys with the stick when she saw they were beating up her man. if mek would've interfered, i believe she would beat them to death. :lol: don't anybody messes with her man, mek!!! lol.

credits pantip

Honestly i prefer pi mek in that funny hideous wig than this one
He looked quite good with long hair plus the facial hair made him look awww so yummy
LMAO. gosh he does look very funny with this wig. it looks so old-style. :lol: i also prefer the long wig instead of this one.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
haha...was it as strong as those gorilla glues? lol. j/p. :p i was basically glued to the screen too the whole time. it was like a roller coaster ride kind of experience for me in this ep. it brought me smiles and tears, but more the latter though with an non stop heart poundings. :wacko:

gosh, nim's anguish just tore my heart to pieces. i felt the same as you too CherryApple in that scene. i just want to jump in there to hug and comfort her. :(

i really hope to see more kissing scenes too. it would be awesome if we get to see some close up ones instead of those zoom out-imagine-on-your-own ones.

aww...i loved this pic! nim was all happy and cute in this scene. i totally loved her fighting too; it kind of remind me of Baipai in MKKW. lol. i loved how she repeatedly smacked those guys with the stick when she saw they were beating up her man. if mek would've interfered, i believe she would beat them to death. :lol: don't anybody messes with her man, mek!!! lol.

LMAO. gosh he does look very funny with this wig. it looks so old-style. :lol: i also prefer the long wig instead of this one.
LMAO :lol: Why you guys have to talk about our man like that for?? :lol: This wigs make him look like a pedophile. :eek: :eek:

There's so many more sweet and sad scenes left for us to watch. Do you guys remember the scene on the preview when Nim was alseep in Mek's bed?? I can't wait for that scene.