Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
my heart beat stops at epi 5.6.... :p

this drama's touch of romance is too much for my heart hehehhe :wub: ....Mek's nose travelling slowly to Nim's...its close but not yet there....uwaaaaa......i wasn't breathing for a few seconds waiting for their first willing kiss!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I hecka like this lakorn and encouraged my sister to watch it too. But she said she was not feeling it and said it wasn't good! I was like," What the heck?"

icool48

sarNie Adult
MV : sweet scenes in EP.5

I made it for MEK & NIM 's FANS jaaa :p

REALLY LOVE MEK & NIM SO MUCH....LUV " CHARRY " :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Totally skipped ep 1 & 2, and went straight to 3. That was hilarious how many layers of pants she had on...

I like this couple better than Krit & Ann...actually, I like Cherry with Krit than with Tik or any of the men she's been paired with.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I kinda felt sorry for the girl who is Chakirt's first love..she love him so much, but becuz of that selfish Da, she ran off to marry someone who she doesn't even luv and be abused by him...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I just got done with epi 6. I feel so sad for Nim. I shed some tears with her on the scene when she was eating Mek's favorite food saying that it's so good but couldn't control her feelings and busted out crying. So sad, but yet for some reason that scene was so cute to me. Cherry acting was so cute, crying like a little girl who just got her heart ripped apart...too adorable. Mek was so upset and mad at the dinner scene. Outside he said to Pom "In the future how can I ever trust her when in the present she is untrustworthy like this" Nim heard this came out crying and said "Sorry" :(

Also, I love Pom! I think he's he coolest, craziest, big bro any guy can ask for. Pom took Mek to all of Nim's daily activities to prove to Mek what a great girl Nim really is...and told Mek his future sister in law has to be the best for his little brother. Even though Pom confessed that all the plans were his idea, Mek is still upset that Nim went along with it since he CANNOT tolerate anyone who lies yet alone someone he loves.

The chase scene was cute too when Nim and Mek were hiding, holding on each other hands and Nim oblivious to any danger since she is near Mek, smiled and said "your heart is beating so fast. everytime you're near me, you heart beats fast" of course Mek has to act all hard and said that it's because they been running from the bad guys. :rolleyes:

Mek still upset with Nim said that the chase scene was probably just another plan to make him look like a dumbass and start shouting out for Pom to come out that their plan is once again successful. Nim was so hurtful by his comment. Nim told Mek that she knew all along that he would come to her rescue and Mek said you never met me before how are you so sure and that's when she pulled out the little flaggy that says "keep on fighting" having proof that they met before. Mek is always there to rescue her 8 years ago. Mek was in disbelief. :(

Ahhhh...everything is getting so good...the lakorn pace is very good...I'm glad now that Mek knows the truth and a little fuss towards each other is good because that just make the makeup scene even more sweeter. From the look of next Monday epi, it looks like both will make up and next thing you know Mek's ex pop back in the picture. Love the preview scene when Mek was all jealous seeing Nim take a photoshoot with another guy and also the preview scene when Nim tossed the flowers in front of Mek and then said "just because your old love is back you think you can throw away your new love...there's no way!" LMAO...Nim is such a fiesty chick..no one can touch her Mek :lol: ...Can't wait to see next epi :)

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks CherryApple for those pics. cherry looks pretty even without makeup on. micky looks cute & kong looks good too.
thanks p.jib for those screencaps & mv (loved it!) i totally felt sad for nim in this episode. :(
everyone's else comments are great like usual. loved to read all of you guys inputs. :wub:

gosh, this episode torn my heart to pieces. :( my heart ached so much for nim. i was crying along with her when she was crying & eating at the same time. damn, that was such a heart breaking scene. you could totally feel her anguishes & sorrows. cherry's acting was awesome! her facial expression to her crying to her choking voice were all great. i cannot help but cried along with her. i couldn't believe mek can be this mean. :angry: i loved that pom, his fiance, & friend all supported her though. it was so nice of them to help this couple out. they all so cool!

my other heart broken scenes were when nim walked into the restaurant and tried to apolpgize/explain to mek, but he just gave her that cold stared and won't give her a chance to explain. on top of that, that stupid n'rai told her to get out. i felt so sad for nim in this scene. she just stood there until she finally gave up and walked away. the next scene was at the pier. she was so happy that he rescued her from those bad guys & thought that he finally forgave her. but nope, he was even more pissed. i'm assuming that mek accused nim of planning all of this kidnapping again with his brother. he made her cried once again. damn you mek! lol. i was saying that a lot throughout this ep. my heart really ached for nim here too. one moment she was smiling, then bamb she cried. :(

despite a lot of sad moments, there were some cute & funny scenes too. i loved how in the beg., mek just turned around & walked straight to nim and gave her that KISS. it was so sweet! :wub: but he had to ruin it by saying something to her to make her cried. damn you mek! lol. nevertheless, i still love him. :p also, i loved the scene when he came to her rescue. haha...at nim beating those guys up with the stick. you go, girl! anyways, it was so cute when she teased/smiled at him. she was just so excited that he came to help her despite being mad at her. i loved how he kept on holding her hands too. it was such a short happy moment for nim. the other one was when he came to the press conference. nim was all happy and smiling when she saw him. btw, is this press conference for them to explain that all the time she was gone because they were filming a lakorn about her being kidnapped? i really don't like that news reporter lady. she seems like she wants to cause trouble for them.

another cute scene that i loved was the flashback scenes. cherry looks so cute with the glasses on. it was so nice of chakrit to help & cheer her up. no wonders she consider him her knight in shinning armor. :lol: i thought it was so sweet of her to keep that little flag that chakrit gave to her with the ice cream. she went all out to keep it nice & neat too. :p i think nim is so cute. it's like she got mad crush on mek & tried to do what ever to win his love. her face lit up when ever he is neared her. that's why my heart break for her when mek make her cried. :(

now i cannot wait for next week. haha...i loved when they show in the preview showing her taking her shoes off to climb on top of the table to choke mek. i guess she is very fed up with mek's attitude & rude/mean remarks to choke him like that. he totally deserves though for being so mean to her. :lol:

everyone, i only just finished epi 5.2 but i already want to kidnap Mek...everything about this man makes my heart melt, like sugar in hot water...hahahah....his gazes, eyes, lips..i can feel his love, and the sadness in his eyes...those eyes and stares sends shivers...muahahah.....i would just have to kidnap Chakrit / Mek...:lol:

this drama is a very touching love story...as a woman, i can feel Nim's love n emotion, each romantic scenes makes my heart pumping blood faster like running a marathon.....i am suffocating....help!!!!!!
haha...i totally agreed with you 100%. my heart melt & pumping like crazy too when i watched ep. 5. they are sooooo SWEET!!! :wub: i made a lot of ohhhh... and awwww.... sounds that my sister thought i was crazy or something. :lol: yup, mek's eyes do make you shiver. i was acting like i was nim in those scenes. he surely captured my heart. :wub:

omg, just finish ep6 n cry dis scene tho. heart break dis ep n very sad but love it lols. cherry act very good the scene she's eating......... cry w/her
omg, that part make me cried too. my heart totally ached for nim. i agreed that cherry's acting was so good. you totally can feel her sorrows/pains. :(

I kinda felt sorry for the girl who is Chakirt's first love..she love him so much, but becuz of that selfish Da, she ran off to marry someone who she doesn't even luv and be abused by him...
i felt so sorry for her too. the way her husband beat her was horrible & sad. :( p.jib mentioned earlier that she is a two-faced though later on in the lakorn. i guess we won't be feeling sorry for her in the upcoming episodes when she try to take mek from nim.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
MV : sweet scenes in EP.5

I made it for MEK & NIM 's FANS jaaa :p

REALLY LOVE MEK & NIM SO MUCH....LUV " CHARRY " :wub:

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH...LOVE THIS SO MUCH, JIB!! LOVE THE SONG ON THE MV. I believe it's one of the songs that came on in that epi. I could be wrong though. I need to go back to tha epi to hear. I also love Mickey's song...it's so sweet and sad...Thanks!

KRIT IS THE MAN!!!

joey

sarNie Adult
Okay, I just got done with epi 6. I feel so sad for Nim. I shed some tears with her on the scene when she was eating Mek's favorite food saying that it's so good but couldn't control her feelings and busted out crying. So sad, but yet for some reason that scene was so cute to me. Cherry acting was so cute, crying like a little girl who just got her heart ripped apart...too adorable. Mek was so upset and mad at the dinner scene. Outside he said to Pom "In the future how can I ever trust her when in the present she is untrustworthy like this" Nim heard this came out crying and said "Sorry" :(

Also, I love Pom! I think he's he coolest, craziest, big bro any guy can ask for. Pom took Mek to all of Nim's daily activities to prove to Mek what a great girl Nim really is...and told Mek his future sister in law has to be the best for his little brother. Even though Pom confessed that all the plans were his idea, Mek is still upset that Nim went along with it since he CANNOT tolerate anyone who lies yet alone someone he loves.

The chase scene was cute too when Nim and Mek were hiding, holding on each other hands and Nim oblivious to any danger since she is near Mek, smiled and said "your heart is beating so fast. everytime you're near me, you heart beats fast" of course Mek has to act all hard and said that it's because they been running from the bad guys. :rolleyes:

Mek still upset with Nim said that the chase scene was probably just another plan to make him look like a dumbass and start shouting out for Pom to come out that their plan is once again successful. Nim was so hurtful by his comment. Nim told Mek that she knew all along that he would come to her rescue and Mek said you never met me before how are you so sure and that's when she pulled out the little flaggy that says "keep on fighting" having proof that they met before. Mek is always there to rescue her 8 years ago. Mek was in disbelief. :(

Ahhhh...everything is getting so good...the lakorn pace is very good...I'm glad now that Mek knows the truth and a little fuss towards each other is good because that just make the makeup scene even more sweeter. From the look of next Monday epi, it looks like both will make up and next thing you know Mek's ex pop back in the picture. Love the preview scene when Mek was all jealous seeing Nim take a photoshoot with another guy and also the preview scene when Nim tossed the flowers in front of Mek and then said "just because your old love is back you think you can throw away your new love...there's no way!" LMAO...Nim is such a fiesty chick..no one can touch her Mek :lol: ...Can't wait to see next epi :)
awww...Kayla, i loved to read your inputs. i loved how you always add what they're saying into your summary. it's so nice to know what they're saying to each other. so now i know what mek said to pom outside which make nim came out to apology. i guess i can understand mek, but cannot help but feel sorry for nim.

i loved pom too! i totally agreed that he is one cool brother. to me, he is one big reason that make nim/mek end up being together. gosh, they will have such a hard time without him. mek can be very stubborn when he wants too. :angry: i guess it really broke his heart to be tricked like that by the woman he loves. :(

aww...that is very cute of her to say that to mek. but it's totally true that his heart always end up beating very fast when ever he is near nim. "it's because they were running from the bad guys." whatever mek! you know and we know that isn't true. :p

ohhhh, my assumption was right then. he did think that it was one of hers & pom plan again. wow, my thai language is getting better. lol. i thought it was so sweet and cute of nim to keep that little flag all along. :wub:

yup, i loved the pace of this lakorn too. it's getting better and better. like you, it's nice that mek knew the truth by not having it drag all the way to the end. that would be suck! i like having everything solve early than later, you know? next week preview looks good. it's nice to see them making up fast and mek/nim being jealous at each other. :D LOL at what nim said to mek. gosh, she really said that?! this woman totally awesome or what?!!! i love her character so much! :wub: she can be all sweet and adorable and feisty at the same time. i really want to see the part where she choke him though. :lol: i hope they will add a cat fight between nim & the ex lover of mek or the n'rai with that thick bangs. :p i love to see a crazy fight once in awhile. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my gosh all da way to eps 6 now?? i saw da first 2 eps and it's perdy funny. i lob chakrit's character. he's such a cutie and job lol he funny

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL - Joey, I know, right? Nim is one firecracker when some wants to be. I love reading your inputs also and everyone's elses. It's so fun to read. All of you guys are doing a fantastic job understanding some of the scene. ;)

On the kiss scene in the beginning Nim asked Mek

Nim - "You kidnapped me and didn't kill me but you won't let me go...just accept it that you love me, correct?

Mek - "No, I don't love you, don't love you..someone like Sur Mek loves no one"

Nim - "If you didn't love me, why did you kiss me?

Mek confused - "What?"

Nim - "If you didn't love, why kiss me?"

And Mek being all stubborn raced towards her and kissed her...

Nim - 'Why did you do this for?

Mek - "Because I have to prove that I can kiss you anytime, to show that I can do anything towards you." (meaning she has no meaning to him and he can take advantage of her anytime when he please)

Nim tears rolling down - "Sur Mek.."

Mek - "Correct, my name is Sur Mek, and Sur Mek, this person, will never love a girl like you."

Nim is not stupid though. She was hurt by his comment but she knows he has feelings for her. Stupid Da had to destroy the plan. The plan was that Pom was to fess up to Nim that it was his plan for his brother to kidnap Nim to the island to test a new lakorn script out but of course that was another lie to cover the truth from Mek. The plan was going accordingly until stupid Da came into the picture and bust out the entire truth. -_-

But yea, let the truth come out now so that we can start witnessing the jealous scenes. I love it when Krit get jealous in lakorn, he looks so na ruk. :wub: Yea, it would be a good cat fight to watch Nim against the ex, but I highly doubt they will exchange any physical altercation, one being that the ex doesn't seem like the fiesty type. If anything she will play the sympathy, feel sorry for me role to try and win Mek's heart back since she knows all his weak spots and how he is towards female who has such a rough life like herself. On one of the teasers, the ex said to Nim "This guy, I would like to have him back because he belongs to me" WOW..And Nim will more than likely feel insecure about her relationship with Mek for the fact that the ex came before her and the ex and Krit got a history together. So I guess we'll see how it unfolds. I just love making assumptions you know. :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
:lol: @ Kayla , I think by the time the lakorn end your cheek will grow a rose bush
LOL Sarn..more like a rose GARDEN...LOL :lol:

my heart beat stops at epi 5.6.... :p

this drama's touch of romance is too much for my heart hehehhe :wub: ....Mek's nose travelling slowly to Nim's...its close but not yet there....uwaaaaa......i wasn't breathing for a few seconds waiting for their first willing kiss!!!
WOW beautifulrose! I'm glad you caught your breath..my heart was trying its best to beat during those scenes.

I hecka like this lakorn and encouraged my sister to watch it too. But she said she was not feeling it and said it wasn't good! I was like," What the heck?"
I say the same thing...WHAT THE HECK?? LOL

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
i want to cry

something wrong with my mega download

i still have not watched epi5 and epi6 yet :wacko:

but looking at your detailed comments, i feel funny and warm!

thank you, dear all!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i want to cry

something wrong with my mega download

i still have not watched epi5 and epi6 yet :wacko:

but looking at your detailed comments, i feel funny and warm!

thank you, dear all!
Yigu dear...why are you not watching it on youtube? :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thinkjaden

http://www.youtube.com/user/Chtite0Aya
That is unless you want to download it.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Yigu dear...why are you not watching it on youtube? :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thinkjaden

http://www.youtube.com/user/Chtite0Aya
That is unless you want to download it.
dear kayla, you are so nice!

for certain reasons, i could not watch ytb's videos recently, but i would find my way to watch these two lakorns! I'll struggle!

by the way, my short-hair krit come back! i was very very happy! hahaha! :rolleyes: