Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

joey

sarNie Adult
Okay, I am bored out of my mind. On a Friday night and I'm sitting here making artwork. What a loser I am! I'm tired of the party scene so didn't feel like going anywhere tonight. :)

For the LOVE of our Cherry Blossom. Enjoy!

I'm tackling sexy Krit next. LOL
Dang Kayla...you are soooo good in making those artworks. i loved it very very much! :wub: also, the quotes are niccceee!!!! loved it a lot! i wish i could make such artworks as good as you. now i cannot wait to see the ones with chakrit. i could already tell that it will be awesome like always. would you mind if i use any of those?

btw, you are anything but a loser, Kayla. i guess it is called being matured, and i'm like you too. i think i had reached the age of tired of going out & partying. i rather spend more time at home and doing something more better. :)

thanks a bunch NoyV for sharing those wallpapers. it had been posted before, but never tired of seeing it again. :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awww...Thanks NoyV and Joey! It's been a long while that I've done artwork. When you have time check out my artwork thread in the artwork section. I will be posting more in that section. Believe, boredom will get you doing lots of things.

Joey - Of course you can use them. Let me know if you would like me to resize any. :)

Yes - I'm an old lady now. LOL - I tell my friends I can not go dancing as much as before because I would hate to break a hip and not make it to work. LMAO

If you ladies have any sexy, good pictures of our Krit to share, please do. I need some good ones for artwork.

joey

sarNie Adult
Awww...Thanks NoyV and Joey! It's been a long while that I've done artwork. When you have time check out my artwork thread in the artwork section. I will be posting more in that section. Believe, boredom will get you doing lots of things.

Joey - Of course you can use them. Let me know if you would like me to resize any. :)

If you ladies have any sexy, good pictures of our Krit to share, please do. I need some good ones for artwork.
wow, it's hard to believe that you haven't been doing artwork for a long while. i guess your talent never faded. oh, cool - i will definitely check out your other artworks. haha...i do believe the power of boredom. :lol:

awww...thank you so much Kayla. *KISS KISS* ok, i will tell you if i do need to resize it for some reason.

i don't have any pic of him at the moment, but i will try to help in finding some.

icool48

sarNie Adult
hi gals

OH! so many beautiful banners of cherry :p

thank you naja...

kayla..jaaa

pics of bed scenes ( extra..zoom )

i have edited pictures with photozoom.

Love cherry's eyes ( blink blink eyes )

so cute !!! 555

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thank you Jib for all those great screencaps! Actually, the picture I'm looking for is one of the pictures on your banner signature. I want the picture of Mek in the green shirt, sleeping, holding on to Nim's hand. If you don't have it, don't worry about it na ja. Kum jai mak :)

Now, I present "Chakrit Yagnam"! The mighty fine beast!! LMAO :wacko:

Enjoy! Come on Monday and Tuesday!!!'​

joey

sarNie Adult
Thank you Jib for all those great screencaps! Actually, the picture I'm looking for is one of the pictures on your banner signature. I want the picture of Mek in the green shirt, sleeping, holding on to Nim's hand. If you don't have it, don't worry about it na ja. Kum jai mak :)

Now, I present "Chakrit Yagnam"! The mighty fine beast!! LMAO :wacko:

Enjoy! Come on Monday and Tuesday!!!'​
awww....those are HOTTTT!!!!!!! :wub: loved all of them, especially the first one since you included cherry in there too. Excellent job as always Kayla! :D

btw, thanks a bunch p.jib for those lovely screencaps. i loved cherry's eyes also. :wub:

onahc

sarNie Elites
awww....those are HOTTTT!!!!!!! :wub: loved all of them, especially the first one since you included cherry in there too. Excellent job as always Kayla! :D

btw, thanks a bunch p.jib for those lovely screencaps. i loved cherry's eyes also. :wub:

Great art work but his last name is actually spelled YAMNAM, there is no "g" in his name.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Great art work but his last name is actually spelled YAMNAM, there is no "g" in his name.
Thanks for your input. According to the Thai Star thread on Sarnword it is YAGNAM. Maybe you should go tell Sarn to change that also since I'm not as anal on spelling as others. Better yet, we should call Chakrit or is it Shakrit to reconfirm how his name is spelled because there's too many different ways floating around on the internet.