Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^
I'm sure a lot of things are going to happen when the third hand comes in but i bet we'll get a lot of sweet scenes :blush: with the two!

edit: How was the episode today? Did anyone see it yet?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
NM, i just watched todays episode and it was cute! Had a lot of cute scenes with C-team! Love when he pulled her skirt and she was wearing sweatpants and then he pulled those off and she has leggings with a boxer over it! That was a cute outfit!! He looked at like she was ridiculous.

He is really falling for her! Love how he told his own heart to stop beating! I love hi Jesus shirt!

Cherry is so cute!! Love it when they shared the food together! You could tell they were being lovely dovey! I wonder how many days went by?

Still haven't watched the end of the episode yet but it's getting interesting!!

heres a link to todays episode! Thanks to thankjaden!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZCuIxQYTsg&feature=channel_page

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:wub: Ep.3 it's just too funny and super duper sweet and cute. ^_^

The fishes part is hilarious...

Nim said "Oh such a pity, awhile ago was just swimming around playing" (with a sad face :( but she was the first one to digged into that fish when it was done LOL )
Then Mek mimicking her "Oh such a pity, awhile ago was just swimming around playing" :lol: just cracked me up. hahahaha :wub:

If Mek and Nim stayed in the island longer I think both of them will get a heart attacks from all those beating hearts :lol: hahahaha LOL

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
gosshhh....i m so in love with chakrit but cherry is the lucky one..grrrr....she gets to eat rice in the same plate with chakrit...grrrrr..... :wacko:

i love this lakorn...love cherry - chakrit..!!
:wub:

chakrit and sohn's face were so cute when Cherry came out of the bathroom....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I agree! There were so many cute scenes between Mek and Nim on epi 3. I cannot name all of them. But here are a couple of them:

1. The bathroom scene when Nim came out and Mek looked at her with awe of how beautiful she was. Nim picked something of the ground and both Soun and Mek starred at her chest and Nim was like "Are you looking at my breast?!" LOL

2. The scene were Mek told Nim that if someone ever tricked him, he will make sure that person gets it back 1000 times in return. Nim looked scared on this scene thinking about what would happen when Mek finds out the truth.

3. The fish scene where Nim started to cry because she didn't want to kill the fish because she felt sorry for it. Mek saw her tears and it almost ate him alive but still pretended to act hard and next thing you know, he ended up grilling the fish himself and Nim did not hestitate to eat it one bit. LOL

4. The photo taking scene where Mek took pictures of Nim to send to Pom to show it to Nim's manager. Mek was so taken by Nim's beauty that he couldn't concentrate at all.

5. The scene where Mek asked Nim how do you know when you're in love with someone. Nim pleased by his question looked into his eyes and said "When you're near that person, your heart beats uncontrollably." Both looked into each other eyes and got nervous, Nim said she had to go to the kitchen and Mek said he's going to take a bath, but both walked the opposite direction of the kitchen and bathroom. LOL - too cute!

6. My favorite scene - the scene when Mek carried Nim to her bedroom. He looked gently at Nim playing with her hair while she pretended to be asleep and he felt his heart beating at a gazillion speed, having the same feeling Nim described to him earlier about how your heart feels when you're in love. He walked out of the room, touching his heart, and Nim touched hers, smiling. It was so cute when Mek talked to himself, telling his heart not to be like so, but yet, he still couldn't control the feeling. :blush:

I'm so in love with Mek and Nim....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... :blush:

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
Thank you Kayla...you make me enjoy more epi 3...thoutgh i'm non thai speaker... :rolleyes: C-team so sweet in this epi...i'm in love with them :wub:

kermint

sarNie Adult
totally agree w/dat after i found out the "surprise" 10 times more better than i expecting lols. today ep. is very cute hahaha. chakrit n cherry are cute together. chakrit's good his acting lols. he's the man...want to be my hahaha. love it dis lakorn more n more.........

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw one of the teaser at YT, it was showing Nim engaged or married to someone else ... I haven't see/ready the summary yet, so is Mek letting Nim go married/engaged to someone else or what is going on? And the part he was crying and "TRY" to sing was so sad :(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I saw one of the teaser at YT, it was showing Nim engaged or married to someone else ... I haven't see/ready the summary yet, so is Mek letting Nim go married/engaged to someone else or what is going on? And the part he was crying and "TRY" to sing was so sad :(
Yea, I think she will have to get engaged with someone, not sure the reason why since I didn't get to read the novel, not that I know how to read Thai anyhow. :blink: :(

But it is a sad scene, I guess we'll find out the reason being in the future episodes. Maybe it's because of her parents whom we have not seen yet since they are out of country at the moment.

Just like any good love story, they both will have obstacles to cross. I'm just glad that there are many humor and funny scenes between the pra'nangs in this lakorn...seems to have so many cute scenes, not just one or two. ;)

joey

sarNie Adult
hi everyone! gosh, i'm glad to be back after being gone for a week due to my laptop's motherboard blew up. :( now i'm borrowing my brother's laptop to use for now until mine is fixed. well, enough about me & my problem. i really enjoyed reading all of your ladies' comments. now, i would also like to share my thoughts on the first 3 episodes of the lakorn. First, i would like to say that this lakorn is very cute & funny. i really love it so far, and Cherry & Chakrit are sooo funny & cute together. I loved all their scenes together so much. also, after knowing the surprise from p.jib, i'm loving it even more. i don't think i ever remember any lakorn that have the n'ek setting her self up like that. this one is truly unexpected & make the lakorn even more enjoyable.

Ep.1: both cherry/chakrit look very beautiful & handsome in here. :wub: i also loved how the lakorn started out with pom & nim acting out as harit & soraya. :lol: everyone acted their part really well. i loved the first encounter between nim & mek too. it was so cute! i used to think that chakrit look ugly with the wig on, but after awhile i got used to it and think that he looks good with it, although he looks even more handsome with his short hair.

Ep.2: gosh this episode really cracked me up. i was basically lmao when ever nim was trying to escape and mek/sohn chasing after her. the whole chasing was hilarious!!! :lol: what kind of a kidnapper always forgot to lock the door on his captive like mek?! i remembered he didn't even bother to do it the first two times when he locked her in the room & the shower room. also, the windows locked was useless too since she broke through one of it. lol. i especially loved the part when she jumped down the window & mek caught her in his arms. his smug face & her eyes rolling expression was so funny. there were so many times that she tried to escape that i lost count. :lol: in that one time he got tired of chasing her that she would've escaped if she didn't so-called faked her faint. i thought how funny that the kidnapper didn't have any more energy to chase after his captive. lol. i also loved his shocking look when he saw that nim knows how to use that clay stove & can cook. overall, this episode kept me entertained throughout with the funny expressions of mek & sohn, when he looked at him for help & sohn would looked away to the other side, the chasing, and so on. i really loved this episode a lot. :wub:

Ep.3: today's ep. was so cute & sweet between mek/nim & some funny scenes like usual. i loved the part where they were sharing the food with each other. they looked so cute/sweet! the scene when mek was pulling nim's skirt & sweat pants from her had me lmao. his expression was so funny when he saw that she was wearing so many layers of clothes underneath. i don't blame him because i was laughing at nim too. lol. like Maya_Fantasy mention earlier, the fish part was funny as well. nim is so lucky to be kidnapped by mek because you don't often get captured and have your kidnapper cook for you like mek cook for nim. he is such a nice (bad) guy. i really loved both of their characters in here. yup, i agreed with iluvjin that mek is falling hard for nim. i loved how he looked lovely at her while she was eating that one night & how he carried her to her room & touched her cheek so gentle/lovely. afterward, it was so cute that both of them put their hands to their hearts. haha...like Maya_Fantasy said, if they keep up like this they will end up with a heart attack. :lol: the part when he took her pictures was sooo cute as well! i loved how he looked when she finally turn around & smiled for the camera. he was totally blown away by her beautiful smile. i loved how she was jumping up for the last shot - totally cute! all their scenes so far are very enjoyable to watch & i really loved their chemistry in here. love C-Team!!! :wub:

Now i cannot wait to watch tomorrow episode, which looks like more cute/funny scenes of C-Team. just by watching with no-sub is already that good, i cannot wait for the sub from Wishy so i can fully understand what they're saying. :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG - Joey, where have you been, my love? I've been over here doing CPR on myself for the past week. :ph34r:

You came back and boom, boom, baam, baam with your post. LOL Na ruk jing jing. :blush:

For real though, if Mek and Nim don't have a heart attack soon, I think I might just have one for them. :blink:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, I think she will have to get engaged with someone, not sure the reason why since I didn't get to read the novel, not that I know how to read Thai anyhow. :blink: :(

But it is a sad scene, I guess we'll find out the reason being in the future episodes. Maybe it's because of her parents whom we have not seen yet since they are out of country at the moment.

Just like any good love story, they both will have obstacles to cross. I'm just glad that there are many humor and funny scenes between the pra'nangs in this lakorn...seems to have so many cute scenes, not just one or two. ;)

You are so right... it's this sweet calm scenes before the storm and the tear jerkers and drama will soon follow, hope I can take it and wait for each episode to air LOL I might have to skip few episode if that happened. But then I don't think I can stop myself from watching though, as I'm crazy this lakorn right now. :wub:

Hey I just realize they're having another lakorn together "Nuer Mek" aka Beyond cloud (but the MV has it as Beyond Comparison), it's action lakorn, but from this MV it's so sweet. I can't wait to watch this one too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpYn_E_8RGQ

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
For real though, if Mek and Nim don't have a heart attack soon, I think I might just have one for them. :blink:
I believe there will be more peoples having heart attacks along with you for sure for this lakorn. :lol: LOL
Chakrit and Cherry it's just too sweet and cute with their facial expressions to not smile and drool while watching them trying to control their beating hearts hahahaha ^_^

Joey, you did a wonderful jobs on capturing the scenes and episodes even though you didn't understand Thai well. Just reading it make me want to go back and rewatch again now. :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
OMG - Joey, where have you been, my love? I've been over here doing CPR on myself for the past week. :ph34r:

You came back and boom, boom, baam, baam with your post. LOL Na ruk jing jing. :blush:

haha...Kayla, you and the CPR, how can i forget. lol. i'm sorry sweetie for not being there when you need me. now i'm back with a lot of oxygen for you, my love whenever you need of it. :lol:

well, i hate to be away so long from all you sweet ladies, but i had some problems with my laptop. finally i was able to persuade my brother in letting me borrow his for awhile until mine is fixed. Regarding my post, i cannot help but share my thoughts like all the lovers of this lakorn. lol. thanks Kayla, na ruk jing jing to you as well. :wub:

LOL. yup, i'm afraid the heart attack cannot be prevented since their scenes are sooo SWEET & occur so often. this time sweetie, i might as well have a heart attack too.:lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
You are so right... it's this sweet calm scenes before the storm and the tear jerkers and drama will soon follow, hope I can take it and wait for each episode to air LOL I might have to skip few episode if that happened. But then I don't think I can stop myself from watching though, as I'm crazy this lakorn right now. :wub:

Hey I just realize they're having another lakorn together "Nuer Mek" aka Beyond cloud (but the MV has it as Beyond Comparison), it's action lakorn, but from this MV it's so sweet. I can't wait to watch this one too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpYn_E_8RGQ
Thanks a bunch Maya_Fantasy for sharing the clip even though i've seen it already. my friend icool48 did an awesome job on it & i loved it very much. I also cannot wait to see Nuer Mek too. Love C-Team very much! :wub:

yup, every lakorn has drama that tend to tear the couple apart. i just hope that the drama in this one won't be too much & too long. Like Kayla mention earlier, this lakorn has so many cute/funny scenes of them, and what i remembered form jib, she said that they will be on the island for 10 episodes and the drama will be for the last 5 episodes. i guess 5 episodes is not that bad since we get more of the cute/sweet scenes more than drama in the first 10. :D

I believe there will be more peoples having heart attacks along with you for sure for this lakorn. :lol: LOL
Chakrit and Cherry it's just too sweet and cute with their facial expressions to not smile and drool while watching them trying to control their beating hearts hahahaha ^_^

Joey, you did a wonderful jobs on capturing the scenes and episodes even though you didn't understand Thai well. Just reading it make me want to go back and rewatch again now. :wub:
i totally agreed with you Maya. I felt the same way too about Chakrit & Cherry scenes. They are sooo cute & sooo sweet together that you cannot help but falling for this couple. Like Kayla, i might end up with a heart attack soon too. :lol:

awww...thanks a lot Maya. i guess they all acted out so well that people like me still can understand somewhat of what they're saying. not to mention the chemistry between Chakrit & Cherry. like all of you, i just want to pour my heart out in words to share how i feel about this lakorn and C-Team. :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i forgot to share the ost with you guys...

อิสรีย์ Micky- ความจำเป็นของหัวใจ Ost จำเลยกามเทพ
Issaree? Micky - Kwahm Jum Bpen Korng Hua Jai Ost JLK

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PRS7EA3Z