Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

icool48

sarNie Adult
dear beautifulRose1000 :)

it will be romantic drama lakorn

after they come back from the island naja..
~ ep.10 until end.

wait & see naaaa .... 555 :p

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
CHERRY ( NIM ) IN JLG

SONG : SAK KRANG ( JUST ONCE ) JLG OST.

awww...so loveryyyyyyyyyyyy....thank you JIB.... :wub:
there are some one ask you about secret but i will keep patient to see and found what a secret by my self ...555...now i'm waitting for wishboniko's sub next week ....

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks Rakry, I too couldnt get in yesterday...But even now that im in, things just seem to be going alot slower than normal...

Thans jib for those lovely photos of cherry..i hope someone can upload it i want to hear her sing

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

This scene was sooo cute....their facial expressions were sooo funny i couldnt stop laughing

Cant wait until wishy sub this soon and the next epi i am waiting patiently for

icool48

sarNie Adult
dear chngnsch / iluvjin and everyone

if you really want to know "secret / surprise " of JLG.

you click at my signature ( spoiler alert !.surprise of JLG ) naja.

in my opinion

i think u should know about " surprise" before watching this lakorn naja.

same kayla 's comment " now that I know the secret, this lakorn is 10 times better than I thought "

& 10 times more fun!!! naja :p

Click...
spoiler (surprise of JLG )

sarN

sarNie Granny
that was an SURPRISE !! Ya' girls are really making me want to watch this lakorn , never heard of N"K planing out her romantic get away like that , isn't it kindy of funny , the JLR's sister fanstasy about getting kidnap by their dream man and here Nin is full filling that dream haha.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lolz my post didnt go through now I have to type it again. Fast reply not working for me.

The main storyline of JLG was a BIG SURPRISE for me. It makes it even more interesting. I need to use that idea. Hehehe....

The lakorn is cute and funny. I like how cherry jump out the window and chakrit was there waiting to catch her. Their facial expression was so funny.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SO SURPRISING!!!! No wonder you said just look at their eyes and the way they look at each other. lol. Imma go rewatch episode 1 again and see where I can pick up more clues!

THANKS JUBJIB!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thank you Jubjib!!! It does make the lakorn 10x much better!!!!! :lol:

Makes me more excited then when i heard they were making this lakorn together!!!! :wub:

I love cherry the storyline is so cute!! Now i wonder what he'll do when he finds out!! I'm sure i would so the same!!

My heart is jumping with joy!!!! :wub:

Thanks again Jubjib!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
dear chngnsch / iluvjin and everyone

if you really want to know "secret / surprise " of JLG.

you click at my signature ( spoiler alert !.surprise of JLG ) naja.

in my opinion

i think u should know about " surprise" before watching this lakorn naja.

same kayla 's comment " now that I know the secret, this lakorn is 10 times better than I thought "

& 10 times more fun!!! naja :p
LMAO, Jubdjib! I guess you got tired of people wanting to find out about the surprise so you decided to put it on your signatire. Clever idea na ja. :)

I love the twist to this lakorn. It seperates itself from JLR so that people would stop comparing the two lakorns because it's totally different. I think everyone got that idea due to the lakorn name and due to the JLR's lakorn scene Nim played with Pom.

Nim is quite one clever girl with a lot of guts. :)

Dang...normally, I do not want the weekend to end...now, it's like I can't wait for it to end so that Monday and Tuesday can begin.