Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing cherryapple..gosh i think im in LOVE...with krit all over again... *sighs

cherry is beautiful also.. and i cant wait to see them co-star with one another.

joey

sarNie Adult
cherry's 172 cm tall.
micky's 162 cm tall.
Thanks Jib. Cherry is tall for an asian woman. Lucky her. :D

^awww....I really loved your animated banner Jib. :wub: SO CUTE. Loved the cat face! lol.
WAT & BAI PAI 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :dude:

Sceneries in JLG
Credit mkmicky

I like it here, very pretty ^_^
Loved the place too. It's so beautiful, especially the water - so clear & blue. :wub: Wish I can be there too. :p

Cherry :wub:

credit mkmicky
She looks so lovely! Loved the hair, dress, shoes...well basically everything. lol. Thanks a bunch CherryApple! :kiss:

icool48

sarNie Adult
Thanks Jib. Cherry is tall for an asian woman. Lucky her. :D

^awww....I really loved your animated banner Jib. :wub: SO CUTE. Loved the cat face! lol.
WAT & BAI PAI 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :dude:

ei ei dear joey

maybe next month
u will change your mind and say
" love nim & mek 4ever " naaaaa 5555

cute pic of linping.

lovely panda

joey

sarNie Adult
ei ei dear joey

maybe next month
u will change your mind and say
" love nim & mek 4ever " naaaaa 5555

cute pic of linping.

lovely panda

Well my dear Jib, maybe I will change my mind and scream out 'love nim & mek 4ever' like you said. :p Love C-team a lot too, but I don't know about their characters yet like I had known Wat & Pai. Well see. :D

awww...Linping is sooooo adorable! Thanks for sharing Jib. I love love pandas, especially the babies. :wub: How old is this one btw?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those pictures!! Cherry looks beautiful in that dress!! And the setting is beautiful!!!! C-team looks good together!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanksss for all the updates joey & jujib! I need to catch w/ all the updates. Lol. :p

Really anticipating for this one! All the pics are so sweet cute funny all together! Lol.

Micky girl looks better w/ long hair don't like her hair in here. Didn't knnow she sings.

joey

sarNie Adult
3 months ja
i really love lin ping
super cute 555
ohhhh, only 3 months - what a baby. :) I'm in love with Lin Ping too even though I only saw the pics, but I totally think that Lin Ping is sooooo cute & adorable. :wub:

Thanksss for all the updates joey & jujib! I need to catch w/ all the updates. Lol. :p

Really anticipating for this one! All the pics are so sweet cute funny all together! Lol.

Micky girl looks better w/ long hair don't like her hair in here. Didn't knnow she sings.
I wish I can take the credits of posting those lovely pics Jieb_Lover, but the credits all go to CherryApple & Jubjib. I really want to share too but don't know where to go to get pics & clips of this lakorn. It's so much harder when you don't know Thai. :(

Yup, me too. I'm all hype by those pics & clips. Really anticipating to see this soon. :)

icool48

sarNie Adult
I bought this book today.

OH! so many beautiful pics of c-team. :dude:

( but low- quality & blurry :( )

@@@Pics edited with photoshop ( photoscape3.2 ) @@@