Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG Jubjib!

Do you want me to have a heart attack at work????

Those PICTURES are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - I can't take anymore. I want to see this ASAP!!!!

icool48

sarNie Adult
OMG Jubjib!

Do you want me to have a heart attack at work????

Those PICTURES are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - I can't take anymore. I want to see this ASAP!!!!

DEAR KAYLA.

HEART ATTACK PREVENTION - YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS MV 2 times a day 7 days a week !!! 555 :p

I MADE IT FOR C-TEAM'S FANS NAJA.... :D

[ MV 2 ] CHAKRIT & CHERRY : JAM LUEY GAMATHEP OST.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Darn you, Jubjib!

First is a heart attack!

Second is a stroke!

Oh my, third is probably DEATH!!

Both of them look so compatible look wise and personality wise.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Darn you, Jubjib!

First is a heart attack!

Second is a stroke!

that's what's going to happen to me too. looking at these Cteam pictures is driving me crazy with happiness. they look so good together. i can't believe they never paired these two up before.

i love all the pictures especially this picture:

Cteam fever ^^ :drool: :yahoo:
thank you soooo much for posting these up :wub: :wub: :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
now i am diabetes because pics of them. :p

so sweet .t.t.t.t. :dude:

arkkkkk can't wait

awwww......*screaming like crazy* :yahoo: Gosh those pics are incredible CUTE!!!! I'm with you jubjib on the diabetes thing cause these Cteam pics are soooooooo SWEET!!!! I really cannot wait to see those scenes of theirs. *screaming again* Thank you again & again jubjib for making my day. Love ya! :wub: :kiss: Loved your Cteam MV too jib. You did an awesome job like always. :dude:

This pic is my favorite one. I loved how she put her arms around his neck & his around her waist while they both look at each other in the eyes. This is surely one hot pic! :wub:

awww...this is such a cute bed scene. They both look so cute with their smiles & I loved how they seem so comfortable around each other. :D

Loved this pic also. They both look so CUTE & in love.

joey

sarNie Adult
It really does not look like Cherry, but I'm so glad that is Cherry instead of some other woman. It's so cute/sweet how she helps him tie his belt. :wub: I didn't know that they both know how to fight, especially Cherry's character in here. Gosh it looks like there will be many cute scenes of them by the look of those pics. I really cannot wait to see it. :D

Darn you, Jubjib!

First is a heart attack!

Second is a stroke!

LOL. You are so funny Kayla. I hope the third one will not happen to you or else you will miss JLK entirely. lol. I agreed with you that they both look very compatible & personality wise too. Love Cteam already! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
that's what's going to happen to me too. looking at these Cteam pictures is driving me crazy with happiness. they look so good together. i can't believe they never paired these two up before.
Haha...like Kayla, I hope the third one won't happen to you too RR. lol. Their pics really do drive us crazy with happiness. I'm smiling like crazy right now while typing this. I believed they both starred in a movie together before, but I don't know if they got paired up in there. Well, at least they made it up for the fans by pairing them up back to back. :D I really cannot wait to see the other one too. Gosh I'm too is having Cteam fever. lol. :p

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yay a new team!!!! C-team. Seems like couples w/ the same initial in their first names are a hit!!!

I personally love R-team and I know gals here are crazy for A-team.

When is it airing btw?

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

dear cherryapple ja.

100 % that is cherry...... 5555 so cute
Thanks Jib ^_^

I was pretty much sitting on the fence looking at this picture, I knew it wasnt Jieb thats for sure! At least more scene of cteam..I guess the more the merrier :lol: