Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lols! 2nd teaser is much funnier! Hahaa. :p

"Sir, you love your defendant?! You really do!" :p Hahhahaa! Lols.

Seem like Cherry is involved w/ another men too?! The scene that's raining, he looks really young for her. :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Jubjib!

You are the best!!

Thank you so much for keeping all of us informed so rapidly with the latest and greatest news on this lakorn.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lols! 2nd teaser is much funnier! Hahaa. :p

"Sir, you love your defendant?! You really do!" :p Hahhahaa! Lols.

Seem like Cherry is involved w/ another men too?! The scene that's raining, he looks really young for her. :p
i noe i love that line..... "Sir, you love your defendant?!" ---its so cute...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Hahaa! Lols. Thanks for the spoiler that's what I thought.

He looks like Kong not Kong Saharat but the younger generation Kong, I like him! :p Lols.

Cherry can get young men too! Lols. Hahaa.

joey

sarNie Adult
DEAR JOEY

FOR U NA 555. :p

awww.......that is sooooo SWEET of you, lovely jib. :kiss: Thank you & I love it a lot! :wub:

I'm also happy to learn that they push the airing date earlier than the Sept. 14 one. :yahoo: Thanks jib for the GREAT news!!! :dude:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
hehehe words cannot express how happy I am at this very moment...7th Sep! Bring on Cteam :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks Jib :kiss:

The second teaser is great..I loved it!

The bit krit pushed her in the water reminded me of a scene in MKKW, mart letting go of cherry's hand and she fell in murky water...and then they had a splashing romantic moment ^_^

icool48

sarNie Adult
JAM LUEY GAMATHEP OST. ( COMING SOON )

SONG : KWAM JAM PEN KHONG HUA JAI

ARTIST : MICKY

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
jubjib, you are the best :D thanks for taking the time to share the pictures with us ^^ Micky and Kong are cute :) And when I look at Krit's picture, it seems as if he's smiling at me :wub: