Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Awww i cant wait to see these scenes...They have some really pretty/cute scenes together..I like what cherry is wearing too^^

Thanks jubjib for sharing..you bring heaps of spicyness to this thread :D

joey

sarNie Adult
Awww i cant wait to see these scenes...They have some really pretty/cute scenes together..I like what cherry is wearing too^^

Thanks jubjib for sharing..you bring heaps of spicyness to this thread :D
I totally agreed with CherryApple on everything she said here. And I super duper agreed that you, jubjib, really do "bring heaps of spicyness to this thread." We wouldn't be up to date on this lakorn without your insights, pics, and clips. Thank you so much jubjib for taking your time to share these many wonderful pics, clips, & news on this lakorn for us all. :kiss:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What is this lakorn about? From the teaser, it totally looks like Jam Luey Rak. Kinda weird. But I like the pairing so matter what, I'm going to watch it.

icool48

sarNie Adult
I totally agreed with CherryApple on everything she said here. And I super duper agreed that you, jubjib, really do "bring heaps of spicyness to this thread." We wouldn't be up to date on this lakorn without your insights, pics, and clips. Thank you so much jubjib for taking your time to share these many wonderful pics, clips, & news on this lakorn for us all. :kiss:

DEAR JOEY

FOR U NA 555. :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those pictures of Chakrit :drool:

lol i'm so slow, it took me some time to see that it spelled Joey---it super cute. Beautiful Cherry ^^

icool48

sarNie Adult
hello....

2nd t-ser ( eng sub. ) credit : wishboniko

super cute !!!!

UPDATE

JAM LUEY GAMATHEP WILL AIR ON SEP. 7 TH ja.a.a. :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love anything involve "kidnapping" :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ROFL. SaRn :p

I am glad this is comedy romantic though, love these types if lakorns! :D

I wanted to watch FAI RUK ARSOON & this but I think I will tune in this one instead since I am not a fan of drama, agressive. :rolleyes:

Yes! They cahnge the date and new teaser :D Thanks!!