Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i looked at the pictures and i'm sooo overjoyed. Cteam looks absolutely adorable (i might have to abandon Team Mart/Cherry). this is a good looking cast. I love the first picture. I can't wait to watch this. thanks for the pictures.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Wong Wian Hua Jai is good, you should try it, this coming from someone who wasn't a Weir fan...until now

I know, I'm waiting for Ken's lakorns...all this filming but nothing airing...this year is gonna be a good lakorn year...towards the end of the year anyways.

kermint

sarNie Adult
those pics or caps of cherry and chakrit seem very excited lols. jus can't wait to c them together. waiting to c everyone dis lakorn...

joey

sarNie Adult
awww.. I absolutely adore those pics, especially the first one. Cteam looks so cute together. :wub: I think I'm going to love them as much as I loved Mart/Cherry. The pic where they both look sad or crying, it looks like Cherry is wearing a wedding dress. Don't tell me she is marry someone else in here! I will be so mad! :angry: Like everyone, all these pics really hype me up for this lakorn. Thanks a lot jubjib for keeping us update on this lakorn with links & pictures. :kiss:

icool48

sarNie Adult
these pictures means it would air quite soon?
can't wait! can't wait! C-team, come on! :p

someone posted news on pantip

" JAM LUEY GAMATHEP : ON AIR 14TH SEP. 2009 "

:yahoo:

( CHAKRIT - BEHIND THE SCENE - JAM LUEY GAMATHEP )

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aw. jeab is so preeetty! cheery and krit are tooo cute, lolz. but his long curly hair bugs me though. :p jern and job are cuteee!!

joey

sarNie Adult
Hooray September 14!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I think that it's still kind of too long from now, but I'm soooo glad that the airing date is confirmed. :clap: