Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

icool48

sarNie Adult
uploaded by MrRubikmaster

but has only one clip : cherry sang the song " LAEW RAO GOR KAO JAi " with SINJAROEN BROTHERS at the end of the show

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks Jubjib :D

Love cherry's voice, I especially can't wait to hear her in JLG..hope they can do a duet or something ^_^

joey

sarNie Adult
Thanks a lot Jubjib for sharing those clips. I really enjoyed watching them, but it would be even better if I could understand what they're saying. Gosh Cherry is one talented woman! :eek: She can act, cook, sing, model and even own a salon & clothing store. Wow! :dude: I'm really amazed by her talents. That is one of the reasons why I love her. :wub: I really love her singing too; she just has a very sweet voice that is nice to listen to. :)

icool48

sarNie Adult
snapshot pictures

( CREDIT : cherry's clip - www. khemupsorn.com)

ahhhhh......I can't wait to watch this lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for all the updates~

Aw. THe swimming scene look so romantice, Lol! Krit is so cheeeky in wheelchair and pushes Cherry into the pool! :p

icool48

sarNie Adult
HELLO.....HELLO.....

NEXT PROGRAM ( credit : pantip.com)

mon-tue : JAM LUEY GAMATHEP :yahoo:

wed-thu : CHALUEY SAK

fri-sun : FAI RAK ARSOON.

C-TEAM

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Ch3 smart by putting JLG and CS in the same week time slot....hope their ratings pick up...for sure I'll be tuning in to all three^^

Thanks for the news jubjib

joey

sarNie Adult
Hooray!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks for the wonderful news! Gosh I'm so excited that we will be seeing Cteam really soon. Wow, all three great lakorns are all airing at the same time. I might tune in to see the other two from time to time. :D

oh, the clip of them swimming is cute. haha...looks like Chakrit faked his injury after all. :p

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Hi Joey :) I dont think he faked his injury, apparently he got shot or something and cherry had to look after him.....but he probably prolonged it so cherry would have to be with him and take care of him longer...how cheeky:lol:I cant wait until they air this ^_^

joey

sarNie Adult
Hi Joey :) I dont think he faked his injury, apparently he got shot or something and cherry had to look after him.....but he probably prolonged it so cherry would have to be with him and take care of him longer...how cheeky:lol:I cant wait until they air this ^_^
Hi there CherryApple! :) Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining this to me. Haha...he is still one sneaky guy for prolonging his injury so Cherry can take care of him. :p