Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah i want to see this one too, chakrit and cherry? interesting pair, i never seen the work of cherry only hear her name so this will give me the opportunity to see how well her acting and her beauty is. i have noticed my chakrit seem to like to play in a comedy roles recently, i think he must enjoying it and he's really good at it too....

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I can assure you that cherry whom i soo love as an actress can deliver her role just perfectly for us audiences...
I cant wait for this couple......still no updates :(

joey

sarNie Adult
I can assure you that cherry whom i soo love as an actress can deliver her role just perfectly for us audiences...
I cant wait for this couple......still no updates :(
i totally agreed with CherryApple. in my opinion, cherry is one of the best thai actresses. i love how she acts & think she is so versatile in her roles.
i can't wait to see the lakorn and how the couple's chemistry will work out. i'm also sad to see that there are still no updates. :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! thank so much Tinah...wow they look great together...and i'm reallie digging chakrit's shirt :p
is tat Jane in the white is she also in here?

- love tis picture they both look so FRESH...ehehe and their watches almost look alkie

chakrit is on a roll i hope to see tis be the end of the year ehheee...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... Chakrit & Cherry!!! yay! I sooo cannot wait to watch this lakorn...! I'm digging both of CC's style in here :D

OMG... my friend's friend's girlfriend looks like Jane! :eek:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow the Cteam look amazing. They are competing with Ateam and the Rteam. I'll vote for the Cteam.
Chakrit and Cherry look so cute and adorable.

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing tinah and omg, chakrit & cherry look awesome together! i really love their look & style in here. :wub: gosh i hope they will air this lakorn soon. go Cteam!!! :clap:

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha the cteam already. i agree, they both look fresh and cute. i just hope chakrit wont be wearing the wig for half of the lakorn

dhan9

sarNie Adult
OMG! thank so much Tinah...wow they look great together...and i'm reallie digging chakrit's shirt :p
is tat Jane in the white is she also in here?

- love tis picture they both look so FRESH...ehehe and their watches almost look alkie

chakrit is on a roll i hope to see tis be the end of the year ehheee...
same here, they both looked so cute together, i never thought that cherry looked this cute with chakrit. Now i can't wait to see their chemistry and i'm sure that they both will have great chemistry because it's chakrit that is playing here. I hope to see this one after the two lakorns of chakrit that is airing now, yeah my chakrit is defenitely on the roll this year heeheeeee i'm so happy lol :yahoo: