Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOoh RR thanks for the link! I'm soo excited!! :dude: I cannot wait to see Chakrit & Cherry :wub: I'll be counting down the days :D

Seems like Cherry's gonna no weak nang'ek! :clap: She'll be a feisty in here :lol: Ooohhhh I loveeee it already!

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
wah the storyline is so funny and i can imagine when it's turn into a lakorn must be a lot of fun ^^ ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the sound of the storyline. definately a must see! cherrys never been in a kiss/slap before. she sure will be this year! one with ken and another w/chakrit. lucky her. maybe she'll become popular now

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh wow. cherry sure is a bit evil, she's not an innocent nang'ek lol :p trying to destroy job and jensudas lovelife O___O interesting! this is so funny krit will be like hairir and kidnap nang'ek to island like in tv :p i can't wait! the title is super cuteee! <3

Mann

Wahh this sounds goood hehe. Although I'm not a fan of Cherry, she's a good actress. I wanna watch this for Chakrit hehe. Lemme guess? You guys are gonna name them the C Team haha..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ateam and Rteam are the name given to Aum/Aff and Rome/Rita.
They should Create another for Cteam. Wow all of us fan still can't wait to watch this but it looks like Chakrit and Cherry look cute already. They both can be the 2nd Harit and Soriya.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
lmao, holy cows, just read the synopsis and man it sounds hilarious. haha, can't wait to see this. I can already imagine Chakrit assuming the role as Harit and Cherry fighting back.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee I know i really cannot wait for this lakorn! I can picture it now: Chakrit yelling at Cherry, trying to scare her but she just laughs in his face :lol: I picture Cherry as diva-ish in this lakorn. :lol: I wanna see pictures of Chakrit & cherry together now :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You guys are making me very excited about this lakorn making me imagine the storyline in my head
Oh I know I'm super excited about this lakorn. I love the idea of cherry tryna wreck someone's relationship. Sounds nang'rai-ish. :lol: but in a good way :D

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
oo!..i cant wait till this lakorn airs!..and if someone will subb it, it will b great!..i love chakrit..but i dont like cherry..:(..

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting anxiously for this lakorn to come out...Cnt wait to see how this lakorn is...It sound reallly interesting and addicting...