Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So are u sure u're gonna skip tis episode...it's going prettie good

i kinda of want a tragic ending...but then i do want a happie ending too...lol i'm fine w/ either

wah! i can't believe Torpad barge in like tat..well good for her! get Vic away from Mennie
but i want to know wat Vic said to Torpad..maybe about some brotherly love..rite about how
no one can separate siblings..and he'll always forgive her as a sister...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Kashie, how can you ask if you answered your own questions? Silly...I think I'll watch it, and just skip the heartwrenching scenes...but the last clip...now that's sad...seeing each other for the last time before he marries...the blood coming out of Aoey's nose...

kulyia

RUK
lol..yupp..our P'Vic is definitely GOOD at making babies..hahaha..but P'Vic and Nong Aoey slept with each other more than once..wow..haha.And also Anne, by force..lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm watching it just cuz you said, Kashie...but now I know why I was skipping it...

:arrg: I HATE MENIE!!! SHE HAS NO SHAME, LITERALLY FORCING A MAN TO MARRY HER WHEN HE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE HER!!! TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT?!! NO ONE TOLD HER TO JUMP IN FRONT OF HIM AND TAKE THAT BULLET FOR HIM?!! SHE SHOULD'VE DIED...SORRY, BUT SHE'S GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE...ACTING SO SURPRISED THAT HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DIED INSTEAD OF BEING JOYFUL THAT HE'S GETTING MARRIED TO HER...SHE'S NO ONE SPECIAL, WHY SHOULD HE BE EXCITED?!!!! :arrg:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler continuation... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mor Luk: We have to wait an see how the baby is responding...is the baby going to change color...how the lungs is going to respond...
Vic: my baby is healthy and strong. she'll be ok. wait for me here, im going to go check on your mother.

Mor Luk took Vic, Menie, and Pat to go see Aoey but she was still asleep...
Vic talking to Aoey while she's still asleep: Our baby is safe now. Thank you for giving me the cutest baby. I went to go see the baby, its a girl...she's very cute. Please wake up so that I can take you to go see our baby.
Pat: She's been out of surgery for about an hour now, why hasnt she woken up yet?
Menie: Yeah! its not normal.
MOr Luk: She is going to be sleeping like this...
Vic turn to listen.
Mor Luk: During surgery, she lost alot of blood which causes her to lose oxygen to her brain...she didnt respond to the care that we gave her eventhough her vitals are normal...
Menie: What?1 can you further explain?
Mor Luk: To make it simple, she will be like a vegetable. She cant even lift her eyelids this is due to that fact that she has leukemia and toxic womb syndrome.

Everybody was quiet except for Vic...
Vic: Why? Nong Aoey...why are you so unfortunate? We have a cute baby and your safe but why do you have to be in this condition? Why cant it be me? Why does it have to be you, over and over again?! ...Why?
Vic took Aoey hand and touch his face.
Everybody feels bad for Vic...the only person that doesnt know whats going on is Aoey...

:lmao: Ok! after reading this, do you guys still want me to continue with the spoiler?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
having been in the health care field for more than 10 years and knowing many doctors and nurses. this is B******! What I mean is the leukemia symptoms plus combining it with toxic womb syndrome. They should've done more research...its just my opinion, dont want to offend anybody.

and yes I know this is just a thai lakorn...

but i give it 2 thumbs up for the actors and actresses who portrayed there characters really well in this lakorn...

kulyia

RUK
spoiler continuation... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mor Luk: We have to wait an see how the baby is responding...is the baby going to change color...how the lungs is going to respond...
Vic: my baby is healthy and strong. she'll be ok. wait for me here, im going to go check on your mother.

Mor Luk took Vic, Menie, and Pat to go see Aoey but she was still asleep...
Vic talking to Aoey while she's still asleep: Our baby is safe now. Thank you for giving me the cutest baby. I went to go see the baby, its a girl...she's very cute. Please wake up so that I can take you to go see our baby.
Pat: She's been out of surgery for about an hour now, why hasnt she woken up yet?
Menie: Yeah! its not normal.
MOr Luk: She is going to be sleeping like this...
Vic turn to listen.
Mor Luk: During surgery, she lost alot of blood which causes her to lose oxygen to her brain...she didnt respond to the care that we gave her eventhough her vitals are normal...
Menie: What?1 can you further explain?
Mor Luk: To make it simple, she will be like a vegetable. She cant even lift her eyelids this is due to that fact that she has leukemia and toxic womb syndrome.

Everybody was quiet except for Vic...
Vic: Why? Nong Aoey...why are you so unfortunate? We have a cute baby and your safe but why do you have to be in this condition? Why cant it be me? Why does it have to be you, over and over again?! ...Why?
Vic took Aoey hand and touch his face.
Everybody feels bad for Vic...the only person that doesnt know whats going on is Aoey...

:lmao: Ok! after reading this, do you guys still want me to continue with the spoiler?

PLEASE PLEASE ...continue for some

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Nong So, your crying...I'm crying as I'm reading the spoiler and translating it to english. :lmao:
I told you before, I give you props...I'd be sobbing and wouldn't be able to see what I'm reading or typing...I've been watching some sad stuff lately...not on purpose, just never thought it would be so sad...I'm going back to my Chinese folks during breaks from JR...Just finished My Lucky Star...and the movie Butterfly Lovers...freakin' sobfest...plus, Romantic Princess was sad too...and I went back to watch one of my favorite action movies Playboy Cops, and ended up crying harder the second time because of how it ended...Isn't it crazy that, no matter how many times you watch something, you can still cry at the same parts...?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG...the lakorn is getting intense...can't wait for tomorrows episode.

Yes Yes Manie has no shame what so ever...I can't believe she made Vic marry her like that knowing that he doesn't love her what so ever. They never even had anything...not a bit of a pass.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..yupp..our P'Vic is definitely GOOD at making babies..hahaha..but P'Vic and Nong Aoey slept with each other more than once..wow..haha.And also Anne, by force..lol
lol i'm just saying Ken in general...he knocked Ann up w/ just one try in Oum Ruk..in SB..i'm not sure wen..but it was prettie quick too..and also here in Jai Rao...she got preggy prettie soon...

and Ken w/ Noi...she had her baby rite after their wedding

I'm watching it just cuz you said, Kashie...but now I know why I was skipping it...

:arrg: I HATE MENIE!!! SHE HAS NO SHAME, LITERALLY FORCING A MAN TO MARRY HER WHEN HE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE HER!!! TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT?!! NO ONE TOLD HER TO JUMP IN FRONT OF HIM AND TAKE THAT BULLET FOR HIM?!! SHE SHOULD'VE DIED...SORRY, BUT SHE'S GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE...ACTING SO SURPRISED THAT HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DIED INSTEAD OF BEING JOYFUL THAT HE'S GETTING MARRIED TO HER...SHE'S NO ONE SPECIAL, WHY SHOULD HE BE EXCITED?!!!! :arrg:
i know she's so retarded like in the car she was like if u're not marrying me for love then for wat? and he was like
to take respoinsiblity...and she looked so surprise..like please woman! <_<

^Kashie, how can you ask if you answered your own questions? Silly...I think I'll watch it, and just skip the heartwrenching scenes...but the last clip...now that's sad...seeing each other for the last time before he marries...the blood coming out of Aoey's nose...
well i dunno i tink tat would be wat he says..lol..plus i picked up a couple of wards here and there..

cecilia

Staff member
Ying, thanks for the spoiler .. pls continue to do so ..
i get mad at jr but get over it and finish the episode when i come to term to accept it :lol:

PLEASE, DO CONTINUE ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci, you finally joined us...did you get my PM?

You know...even though I get high blood pressure from seeing Menie for the past couple weeks...the spoilers actually make me start to like her...I hate her so much and she bugs and frustrates me, now...but later on, she kinda redeems herself...too bad Fang wasn't like that, or maybe I would've enjoyed HJS more.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
ok! im working on it right now! be back in a few with the spoiler...im reading and translating it at the same time. thats why some stuff doesnt make sense.

Cecilia - thanks for putting the pics in the right place. i couldnt find it before. i knew that you had a thread for it somewhere.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Finally, an Ice song on SW radio...I'm never on long enough to hear one, even though I have all his albums...and listen to it while I go on...

Ceci...did you see my JR video yet? It's dedicated to you.