Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i see my parents watch it and i watch it at times lol.
like when i first saw the beginning when she wanted to slice off his part haha and she sliced the cucumber first lol and the little boy is cute. okay yes sir whatever he says lol
u should continue it!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol obsessed w/ dese ngee ngao characters lol erybody's gettin mad but i'm not lol i knew it was gon happen i was prepared haha

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was confused, I thought you were talking about KLP...but then I realized that pich is watching SYCO...I don't know what it's called, I think those are the letters, just not in the right order...

I haven't even tried it...and I'm too picky to watch it...but I'm glad Noon's hair is long in this one.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh u should try it. it'll cheer u up from dis lakorn lol i really like comedies lol and aon is very cute w/ noon. he's always giving her kisses lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Man, I totally realized that I got the letters wrong...just a smidge off...I'll think about it...I'm not a fan of him, and I mean, I gave Mart a chance in SLT and I really liked him...but I gave that lakorn a chance cuz of Janie...I'm not a fan of either one...so...who knows...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't call myself a fan of either but they were really cute in their first one together so dats y i'm watchin dis one. such a cute couple. lots and lots of pecks lol

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
ok! back to the spoiler....i didnt shed any tears for this lakorn until i read the hospital scenes. cant wait till next week, i think its going to be episode 14 (Thursday). episode 13 is going to be ok i guess but im planning to FF. cant stand Menie character... :arrg: ...especially next week

Mor Luk and Menie in the car discussing about the news of her and Vic. How its in the paper, and tabloids. (we saw part of this scene in the beginning of At Ten).

As Vic made his way to the hospital coffee shop, he saw people reading articles about him, Menie, and Aoey. Pictures of him carrying Aoey, Aoey buying maternity books, him and Aoey getting in the car...headline news: "Superstar Mistress, Lying to the Public"...Vic tried to hold back his anger, but he was bombarded by herds of reporters: is it true that you have a mistress? is she pregnant? is it the girl in the pictures? wedding being cancelled? how can you dump one woman to marry another woman? how can you do this? are you embarrass? how can you lied to Menie and the public? ...he didnt know what to say...he tried to walk away, he tried to hold his anger but he could take it anymore...
Vic yelling: ARE THESE QUESTIONS THAT YOU WANT TO ASK ME? YOU'VE ALL SENTENCE ME ALREADY, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THESE QUESTIONS? YOU'VE HAVE ALREADY DECIDED!!! ALL OF YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU'VE READ FROM THE TABLOIDS BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE TRUTH AND WHAT IS LIE!!! i know that all of you are doing your job, but a good journalist should have good ethics, right?
All of the reporters were quiet except for one...
Reporter: Are you brave enough to admit that this woman is not your mistress?
Vic: SHE'S MY WIFE!
Reporter: see he's admit it! he has the nerve to yell at us...its a true story!
Vic: SHE'S MY WIFE...THE PERSON, I WANT TO MARRY, THE PERSON I WANT TO LIVE WITH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! SHE'S NOT MY MISTRESS, LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND!
Reporter: does Menie know that you have a mistress?
Vic: I'm not going to answer...but it doesnt mean that she knows or doesnt know...its a personal matter...we've talk about this, we've clarify everything, we know that we belong to the public...we're human beings! we have lives outside the industry. we have personal lives just like all of you.
"the truth...what you've all been waiting for ...is for me to tell you about the woman in the pictures. She's my wife! we've love each other very much. I never wanted to lie or hide her from anyone. Menie is my true friend. this is the truth! do you want me to apologize to man FC. My FC will understand. The 2 person that i need to apologize to is...Menie and Menie's mother. When I have the chance, I will go apologize to them. thank you for giving me the chance to say my side of the story. please excuse me!"

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
im beginning to like Menie...she's not as annoying ;)

Menie told Mor Luk to hide the newspaper and tabloids from Aoey. Cause if she sees it, she wont be able to take it. Especially the word "mistress". Mor Luk is amazed and happy that Menie is trying to protect Aoey. Menie told Mor Luk that shes not hurt that the wedding got cancelled because Vic never loved her. Mor Luk told Menie that Aoey and Vic loved each other since they were kids, most importantly they are about to have a child together. Mor Luk and Menie began to understand each other even more.

Jetsada and Duang is upset that Vic gave that interview. Duang told Jetsada to do something because they're are losing profit after Vic gave that interview. WHo would buy there magazines?
Pat over heard Jetsada and Duang talking about their plan to make money off Vic. Pat finally discovered that Duang and Jetsada are business partner.

to cut it short Duand and Jetsada are bad. Pat is the good guy.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm clapping for VIC for standing up to those paparazzi just like i did for Kan in KLKSuperstar :p
thank you YING again .. i have a feeling, i will have to do the fast key button next week as well .. until thursday episode LOl

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I loved that in KLKS...I'm finally glad Menie has woken up from that dream she was in, thinking Vic loved her...and finally glad that those two realize that the people they loved, never loved them, so they should just move on together...since they like each other anyways

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Cecilia is still up!

the next spoiler is coming up...back to Vic and Aoey!!!

back to translating...i shall return in a few... :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ur Welcome! it should be Thursday, episode 14.

So, how many siblings do you have? whats wrong with your back? where are you anyways?
8, yes...eight...I've always had back problems...but I think A LOT has to do with my bed, I've never had a comfortable bed...or the way I sleep...I live in MoVal...in the IE...grew up in the IE

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yay!!! I'm so excited...last night, I cried a lot cuz of your other spoilers...I know, Ceci came from nowhere...but you do that too P'Ying, just when I think I'm spamming alone, or with Pich, you show up with the best spoilers.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
where is the back pain? upper back, mid back, or low back?

MoVal? is it Moreno Valley?
Lower back...pretty often, and it gets bad during a certain time of the month...but sometimes, it hurts so bad, I have to lie down and not move...I had to rub Icy Hot on it, thinking it would work, but it didn't...I don't know if it's my muscles or what, but my lower back always bothers me...

Yeah, Moreno Valley.

cecilia

Staff member
Hey Cecilia is still up!

the next spoiler is coming up...back to Vic and Aoey!!!

back to translating...i shall return in a few... :D
lol .. i'm still here.
and since you're doing more. i'll lurk around then .. thanks in advance

Yay!!! I'm so excited...last night, I cried a lot cuz of your other spoilers...I know, Ceci came from nowhere...but you do that too P'Ying, just when I think I'm spamming alone, or with Pich, you show up with the best spoilers.
So, i wanna jump in to convo w/you and petch but my index finger hurt badly ,,
type w/one hand -- and og style LOL
also, you and petch talk about the boys too much to where some are kindda disturbing .. i'll just skip b/c i don't want to to know too much info on my favorite singers :loool: